Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, January 31

What Does The Holy Spirit Do?

"To each who receives the Spirit, it is as if he alone received Him; yet the grace the Spirit pours out is quite sufficient for the whole mankind..."

Praise God for quite an eventful weekend, I finally was able to fit in a nap today. This next month is going to be busy once again. I cant praise God enough though for his spirit moving and working through so many people over the weekend. Its so amazing to see how the spirit moves through these people. You watch them and youre juss in a sense blown away! God really does make a way when thurr seems to be no way. Ive seen and encountered it soo many times, then after it all works out He tells me, 'why did you doubt?' Anyway, its been a while since I've updated so let me juss recap this past weekend wha went on.

Thursday~
I felt so lost in stupid music class as we were going over the stuff. Agh he goes so fast that I dont get enough time to even catch up on it all. They finally installed the oven at work in the kitchen! Agh finally after waiting for over a yurr for them to do that! So the kids and I made the infamous chicken enchiladas that errone loves. Then I spent the rest of the time moving stuff into my ol classroom. My old classroom is gonna be turned into offices again. SRE was fun, after weeks of trying to get them to remember the steps to reconlication, I finally found a way how. I realized the best way is to do it 'hands on' style. So we acted it out, I was the priest and then we went through wha to do step by step and they remembered it! woO! I felt so happy haha kinda like that feeling when you watch someone get the hang of something youve been trying to teach them. Jesse comes in asking me to do the WHa does the HOly Spirit do? talk for Holy Spirit sat.

Friday~
Woke up early and I went w/my aunt to burrbank to pick up these family 4 pack to universal studios. My coworker won them off of kzla and I guess didnt want them anymore. So she gave them to me, the only catch was I had to go get them. Agh the traffic was so bad going up thurr and coming back. Then finding the place was a little bit difficult. Though we made it and I was able to pick them up. Its coo cuz that building whurr I got them is the same studio for power 106 and kzla. So now I have a family 4 pack to Universal Studios! WooO!!!

Had lunch at the mac grill and I think I saw that girl who I took a pic w/during the last core meeting. Anyway, great lunch as always ha I saw a priest thurr having lunch too I wonder if he was from holy fam bam. Stopped by my work to pick some stuff up then stopped by the other center to get some borders. Im so glad I dont gotta work fridays like how they do at the other cetner. Came home all the driving made me sleepy so I took a nap.

Woke up and went to mike's for music min. practice...or wha was suppose to be music min. practice haha Ended up going to burr's house and he helped me w/my music hw. Now I understand it makes things so much easier! wOoo face faceg woOo! haha half note qtr. note whole note, agh too many things to remember! Then went and spent in hour at savio trying to put together my youf alpha talk. I was so confused on wha to talk bout and then giving a testimony...well its not like I had the most exciting one either. ha So it became difficult to put together.

Saturday~
Wha can I say? The Holy Spirit does wonders! I had so much fun and it brought back soo many memories of the ol skool Holy Spirit sat. I wish I had pics from my second one whurr I saw the suicide skit for the first time. Music min. was bomb and the kids really enjoyed them being thurr. As always by the end of the retreat they were 'deeping' away. Its kinda interesting to see how this yurr thurrs a lot more adults helping w/it then before. We saw 'evil jesty' also who was one of the group leaders! hahaha I wonder how those people got involved, I've never seen them before. MAybe they went through themselves in the past.

Anyway, Peter and Banne's talk was great as always is erryurr. I sturrted to get real nervous as the time for my talk came closer, but praise God for community who prayed over me and with me! I love SH! I was kinda worried cuz I didnt have really an attention getter to get thurr attention, but I was able to capture them using some last min. examples I added in. Lunch was fun sitting at the table messing around, laughing, joking bout ol skool times how I use to be so quiet when I first came into SH. Yeah hard to imagine I know. Then sitting thurr trying to figure out who was the 'hot girl' and the girl who's faith I've seen juss grow.

It was cool cuz I was talking to leslie's sister afterwurrds online. She told me how she a lot out of the retreat and she loved the skit. Then said she wants to get involved w/youf alpha next yurr cuz she doesnt want to stray away from God. As I was praying over her during the laying of hands, I was really asking God to look over this soul. Its juss crazy how I've seen her brother, her sister, and now her go through it. My goodness, I have been doing this for too long! haha Im praying bout whether to retire from SRE next yurr. We'll see wha God wants...

Had a long talk w/fr. paul afterwurrds, pretty interesting the things going on. Ended up talking to jaymee on the phone for a while, so I didnt really get a chance to take a nap thurr. I was literally so exhausted from the whole day. Went out to the spectrum w/chentel later on and ate at the cheesecake factory. Had the calmari that I was kinda craving for, the service was slow and these girls sitting behind us were so loud! Going home was fun the whole singing ol skool songs in the curr...make a straight! hahaha fun times! Then having this long talk w/christy afterwurrds, aww remember christy bil is hurr for yoU! hahahaha!

Sunday~
Went to mass @ 915am w/the fam bam. I havent gone to that mass in a while. Ive been so use to the 1215pm choir that I dont really like the childrens one. Anyway, fr. grace had a great homily on the beatitudes and reflecting upon them. Im so dumb last month I clicked on one of those stupid promos on how to get a free razr. So I figured I'd do couple of those promos then cancel it. Well I forgot to cancel the blockbuster one and Ive been getting churrged for it! I got churrged last month and this month! Agh! I finally cancelled it but it doesnt expire till the end of the month. I figured I mine as well take advantage of it since I have it. Its convenient cuz I juss go on the website select wha dvds I want and they send it to me. I rented this one movie called 'Gas' ha bout these two brother who inherit thurr dad's gas/auto station. Ha it was pretty cool.

It was my aunts birfday, so went w/the fam bam down to lucielles at the long beach towne center. Thats only the 2nd time Ive gone to that one, the first one was during jeanne's birday 3 yurrs ago. The day after youf rally, when I didnt know anyone and I was quiet still haha. We had this long table reserved for us and that wasnt even the whole fam bam ha it was crazy how many whurr thurr. We roll deep! haha Afterwurrds went over to sPv for the retreat team plannign meeting. Praise God for a productive meeting. Im excited for this retreat! Agh and I got a cool prayer buddy also! Yess now I can give him all my crosses! haha jk

As I was reflecting last nite, I saw wha the Holy Spirit does and it does juss this...it creates saints.


rochelle, gary, meee, and rachel-youf alpha season one, holy spirit sat. 2001
My 3rd grade first communion class may 2000

My confirmation III class-may 1998
Holy Spirit Sat. 2001
okay well i know these are sre kids, but ha I loved this pic.



Praise God for a d0pe weekend!!

"are you still down with me..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home