Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, January 25

Thank You Tito Sam!!

"Salvation is shown to faith, it is prepared for hope, but it is given only to charity. Faith points out the way to the land of promise as a pillar of fire, hope feeds us with its manna of sweetness, but charity actually introduces us into the Promised Land..."

I juss filed my 2004 taxes last nite and wow thanks to Tito Sam, I'll be getting a good amount of $$ back in the mail. Hopefully, it'll come within the next month! I always learned the sooner you do it, the faster it comes to you. THough I had this crazy dream that I did my taxes wrong and I had to do it over again. Oh why?! wOoO! ipod hurr I come! haha I felt bad for my sister, cuz she was real frustarted last nite. Turns out that she's gonna have to pay a little over a $100 back in bof federal and state. Which is odd, cuz I made a lot more than she does combined w/her two jobs. SHe did it twice last nite on two different programs juss to see if thurr was some mistake. ha anyway, thanks again Tito Sam!

Skool was so boring yesterday, agh! I found purrking right away, which is a good thing. I always have to purrk in lot 7 cuz its closet to my building. Anyway, the instructor kept yapping bout so many irrelvant things I thought. THen sturrted to praise our next secretary of state, and dissed the former secretary of state from the clinton admin. boo! I got to class and saw that I bought the wrong text! Oh whY?! So now I gotta return it and get the rigth away. Fortunately enough, the guy next to me was kind enough to shurr his w/me.

Came home and stopped by the blessed sacrament for a while, sat thurr and it felt real nice. Then went back home to watch my soap and get ready for work. WOrk wasnt too bad though, I had this splitting headache for while that didnt go away. Praise God I wasnt around any kids! ha I sat in my new home getting it all ready to go, its sturrting to look really nice! Ive been able through the help of those glade air freshners to get that ugly smell out. Im sure those things worked extremely hurrd to kill that ordor. I may hvae to get a refill to keep the smell fresh and clean!

I was talking to an ol coworker on the phone last nite and she told me how I juss should juss go for whatever I see that looks good. I have enough experience that she thinks any city would want to hire me. Then maybe even negoiate w/them wha I want and who knows it may match wha they maybe looking for. She told me even if it makes less and they call you back offering you the job, juss the satisifaction knowing that you were able to do it. Kinda like giving yourself a pat on the back. I realized I keep sitting hurr waiting and looking and not making a move on anything. Soo hurr I go...

Thanks to St. Anthony I found my work keys, I got stressed cuz I couldnt seem to find them. I thought I had left them at the new center but it wasnt thurr. Yikes! Though I found them on the passenger side of the curr later on. PRaise GOd for St. Anthony who helps you find your lost mind! Cuz as I was telling abe, sometimes I feel like I cant find whurr my mind goes. Its kinda skurry, how I can forget so easily.

Went back to adoration last nite and finished reading my kid's journals. I love sitting thurr reading them and shurring them w/Jesus. It took me quite a while to do so being I have wha 30 kids in the class! But I was so happy to see how so many of them made goals from themselves from last week and accomplished them. Its always wonderful to watch these kids grow, thurrs one that I was extremely happy about that really made me smile reading it last nite. I tell you I feel like a purrent watching thurr babies grow up and soon thur have to leave the nest.




Agh tuesday is hurr yay!!

"We make a move and act a fool while we up in the club..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home