Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, January 13

Yesss!

"The home must be in accord with the Church, that all harmful influences be withheld from the souls of children. Where there is true piety in the home, purity of morals reigns supreme..."

Dang, my sleeping patterns have been a little bit jacked. Ive been waking up early then having a hurrd time going back to sleep again. Then last nite I had this bad stomach pain, I dont know what it was. I woke up ate a little bit of some crackers then it was alright for a while. Anyway, a lot of interesting things took place yesterday. I had met Jesus tonite also at dennys. Came across some ol homies from hs and more.

I was really dreading going into work yesterday, juss cuz aghhhhhhh having those couple days off was soo nice. Having a nice vacation then going back to work is always hurrd. Though, wed. was an easy day so it was coo. They were excited to see me back and asked all bout my trip and errthang bout it. Was telling my boss all bout the cathedral at St. Patricks and how nice it was. I found out they cancelled the purrk grand opening this sat. yess! I was happy to hurr that one. SO then they told me that thurr changing things around w/in the next couple weeks. Thurr reassigning positions. They want to me to help bring in the youf at this ol day curr center. So imma be thurr two days a week reconstructioning it and doing that. Im excited cuz its like my own center that imma have. Now its going to make even hurrder to leave.

After I went to the youf forum meeting at sPv. I kinda get turrd of going to these things, well I've only gone to one. Howerver, its always the same thing I hurr from those kids. They like to whine a lot, talking bout how they dont respected from the people at the parish blah blah blah. Agh! Then do something bout it!! Change your ways! So we were sitting thurr talking bout a youf center and wha they could do w/it. I was agaisnt the idea(though I didnt say that)cuz thurrs so much they can do before getting a youf center. A youf center should be the last thing right now the parish needs. The goal they should be thinking is how can they bring in the youf of the parish. THen they didnt understand bout wha thye needed to do in order to get a youf center. Sometimes, I tell you they dont think outside the box.

Afterwurrds, I went w/liz to dennys, which was coo. In the middle of our convo. I had met Jesus through these ladies who whurr praying over thurr food. Praising and thanking GOd for errthang they got. Then it was so funny cuz one of the ladies turned out and was like wow, hurr we are talking bout God, and then hurr you guys are talking bout God, what good christians! Then she asked whurr we were from and stuff. They went on to intro. themselves and told us how they worked for uci. Of course, I then told her bout how we had spirit games @ uci! hahah And how thurrs catholic communities over at uci. It was really nice.

THen I ran into these two girl I went to hs with. ONe of them I talk to erronce in a while, but havent seen in person since hs. The other I juss havent seen since the end of hs. They look the same, same personality but it was coo to see them. I was messing w/one of them saying how she needs to move on from the boogie. Ha were suppose to go next thurs. to 330 which reminds me I need to add it to my calendar. Anyway, its always coo to run into ol people you went to skool, especially if you havent seen them in ages. Busy weekend ahead...wOoO!


Weekend is hurr praise God!

"I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home