Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, January 8

What Up Son!

"Prayer is powerful beyond limits when we turn to the Immaculata who is queen even of God's heart..."

Thas new york talk from the ghetto and stuff! So, thanks for your prayers, Ive arrived hurr safely in the big apple. Im soo excited to start posting pics from my adventures. Im currently in bayside, whurr my friend denise and her husband live. ITs a nice quiet little town, in a nice quiet apt. WOnderful couple who I totally see the light of God shinning. I got home this morning @ 5am, so tired from all that chatroom talk that I juss wanted to go back to sleep. Got ready, finished all that last min. packing and then left to the lbc auurport. Its a nice small one, not all busy and hectic like lax. Sat thurr till boarding blogging, this lady sitting next to me kept looking at wha I was typing. Ha I shouldve typed something bout her on hurr and see how she wouldve reacted! hahaha

Boarded the plane and I got a window seat yess! Jett blue is a nice little flight, I loved the whole direct tv in front of you. Its coo cuz I got to watch all ths stuff. The time didnt go by as fast as I wanted it to. As soon as I sat down, I sturrted to pray the rosary and by the time I got to the 5th decade, I was falling asleep. Finished praying then went to sleep, and I fell asleep comfortably. Woke up in time to watch my soap wOOo! Arrived an a half hour ahead of time, which is cool. Took the cab which was freakin $32 over to denise's house.

So my cousin arrives around 430ish and we decide to sturrt explorring. The town is kinda like lahiana in maui. They even have a mooses like they did in maui! haha We walked around looking for something good to eat, we saw a mcdonalds, but we thought we'd walk a little further to check out wha else. Then my cousin spotted a white castle! hahahaha YOu know from that one movie? Anyway, we thought we'd eat thurr since she heard it was cheap and good. Oh man the hamburgers are soo freakin smalL! I guess that place is only good for snack size meals for late nite runs.

After we ate, we walked around some more and then we were bof feeling hungry. Ha I spotted this 4.99 appetizer calamari at some chinese restaraunt, so we went in and ordered some of that, some fried rice and some whine! hahahahaha Whas really cool bout all these places hurr is that you can take out and they drop off at your house. Some of these places do take out delivery till like even midnight which is cool. I can imagine myself, ordering cheesecake factory at like 10pm. haha! thatd be tight!

We get back to the house @ like 7pm and no one was thurr so we watched some tv. Denise and jim come home and then we sat and visited w/them for a while. Discussed wha we wanted to do the different things out hurr to do. Kinda put together an intinerary for the next couple days whurr hurr. So tomorrow, were going to do all the tourist stuff. You know like check out the statue of liberty, central purrk, empire state building, etc. etc. Look for us during trl tomorrow! hahaha Were going to take the train tomorrow too, im so excited! wOOo! Although the weater is cooold, its nice. Hopefully, its warmer tomorrow and it doesnt rain! agH!


I love new york! wooO!

"Here I go scream my lungs out to try to get to you..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home