Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, January 12

California Dreams



"I tell you that you have less to suffer in following the Cross than in serving the world and its pleasures..."

Agh, I'm still getting use to going back to the time change. I feel so sleepy right now ha I've been waking up early and not being able to go back to sleep. When I got off the plane on mon. nite it felt all sticky and hot. All I heard when I was in new york was bout the rain and the storm, but its nice to see that sun is out. Hopefully, it'll rain this sat. so that way my work event cancelled, but its unlikely. AGh! Then while errone is off on mon. I gotta work. AgH! You know its tempting to put in your two weeks, w/o even having a back up job. I think though the city will pay me out for whatever extra sick, vacation time I dont use. I gotta sturrt looking for some place new to work.

I was so hungry after I got off the plane, so fred and I went over to fridays in cerritos. Oh man, it wasnt even busy and the service sucked! No one really greeted us when we walked in, we had to ask to get menus. Took forever for even our server to come out and ask us wha we want. I had to call the server to get me a refill on the drink. Finally, the manager comes out after I asked if we had a server. He intro. himself and took our orders and errthang. Cool guy, handled it for us. Then it took us forever to get our appetizers to come! Agh! I called the manager over at the end and explained how disspleased I was w/the service. He apologized and said thas not the way they do things at fridays and gave us complimentary appetizer coupons! yess!

I felt nice being home, unpacking and getting rid of all that stuff in my suit case. The lesson I learned in new york is that you ahve to cash. A lot those places dont have machines to use currds. So take note when you go to new york, make sure you bring lots of cash!! If I had brought more cash, I wouldve boughten more stuff. More of those souvenior shirts! Oh well, I guess its time for another trip! This time when I go, I'll have a better idea of wha to do, and whurr to go etc.

When I put in for my vacation time I was almost going to go back to work the next day. Then I figured why not take an extra day off. I shouldve taken two extra days! ha I shouldve said I was coming back on wed. morning! haha Agh oh well, yesterday though was a nice day off. Didnt sleep in as late as I wanted to, but its okay that little nap later on in the afternoon made up for it. Ive been having these stomach pains in the middle of the nite, I dont know wha it is. I think its juss acid or something, hope so.

So I ran all my eerrands yesterday morning, washed clothes from the trip. Went to walmurrt to drop off my cameras to get developed. Then I went to circuit city to see if they had the coach currter soundtrack, but they didnt. Went to get gas since I was running low on gas. Looks like the gas prices are sturrting to go back up again. Hopefully, it stays low, I hate paying over $2 a gallon for gas. Went to best buy and I bought the coach currter soundtrack thurr! yay! Went back to walmurrt and picked up my pics. It felt a little weird driving, whurr as I've been use to the whole subway thing.

Dropped off some souveniors and my grandmas house and ate lunch thurr. Then went w/my aunt over to fashion island. She had these gift currds to bloomingdales that she had ot use. Agh the macys over thurr is only a womens dept! They dont got a mens dept over thurr! I was getting really sleepy on the way home that I juss wanted to take a nap. Stopped by juice it up by the mall and picked up a lava flow. Came home and took a well deserved nap to renergize for the nite! Yess!

Woke up and then went to church. SRe was great cuz I finished errthang that I wanted to finish. We talked about the things we need to change in our life. With all this disaster going on in the world that maybe its something God could be telling us. I asked them if you found out that you had 1 week before judgement day, wha would be your reaction. One of the kids said, 'im going to hell.' ha We learned that song faithful father, though I didnt get as much singing participation as I wanted. Abe got me this really d0pe 2005 biblical calendar for christmas, its tight I love it!
Then towards the end of the class, I had them listen to that song 'hope' from the coach currter soundtrack. I think the songs pretty inspiring, I'm feelin it.

Prayer meeting was grreat! tito jess gave his apologetics talk bout Mary and the saints. It was hot inside the room cuz thurr was so many people. It was like a reunion! haha I could see how the spirit was really thurr during praise & worship that nite. Even though I wasnt thurr, I knwo it was great. Aela and achie brought thurr kids up and they totally enjoyed it. Afterwurrds we all went to mc donalds and chilled. Like I said it felt like a reunion cuz we all havent done in that in forever! Praise God!

I found this short story on GP's blog, so I'm going to post it on mine cuz its cooo! Its called, "Two Traveling Angels"

Two traveling angels stopped to spend the night in the home of a wealthy family. The family was rude and refused to let the angels stay in the mansion's guest room. Instead the angels were given a small space in the cold basement. As they made their bed on the hard floor, the older angel saw a hole on the floor and repaired it. When the younger angel asked why, the older angel replied, "Things aren't always what they seem."

The next night the pair came to rest at the house of a very poor, but very hospitable farmer and his wife. After sharing what little food they had the couple let the angels sleep in their bed where they could have a good night's rest. When the sun came up the next morning the angels found the farmer and his wife in tears. Their only cow, whose milk had been their sole income, lay dead in the field.

The younger angel was infuriated and asked the older angel how could you have let this happen? The first man had everything, yet you helped him, she accused. The second family had little but was willing to share everything, and you let the cow die. "Things aren't always what they seem," the older angel replied. "When we stayed in the basement of the mansion, I noticed there was gold stored in that hole in the floor. Since the owner was so obsessed with greed and unwilling to share his good fortune, I sealed the hole so that he wouldn't find it." "

Then last night as we slept in the farmers bed, the angel of death came for his wife. I gave him the cow instead. Things aren't always what they seem." Sometimes that is exactly what happens when things don't turn out the way they should. If you have faith, you just need to trust that every out come is always to your advantage. You just might not know it until some time later...


I cant wait to watch coach cater!!

"See the vision of the world through the eyes of Stevie Wonder..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home