Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, January 21

A Spirit of Hope

"We are at Jesus' disposal. If he wants you to be sick in bed, if he wants you to proclaim His work in the street, if he wants you to clean the toilets all day, that's all right, everything is all right. We must say, 'I belong to you. You can do whatever you like.' And this...is our strength, and this is the joy of the Lord..."

Its been quite eventful couple of days. With skool sturrting all ova again, thurr might be more to write bout yay! Crazy thing happened on wed. nite, that made me say. 'whoa whas God trying to tell me hurr?' Ill go into detail bout that one later one. I've met Jesus in a quite a few people too, and its great seeing Him through them! Praise God! Okay, so my boss gave me the OC catholic newspaper to read, I dont know if any of yall read this. Anyway, soo thurrs an article thurr bout some skool, I dont remember the name. Well the parents were upset cuz thurr was this one kid who has been adopted by a gay couple. The parents wanted this kid kicked out of the skool cuz the fact the kids parents were gay living together. And as we all know this doesnt conicide with the teachings of the Church.

So petitions were signed and went around asking for this kid to be dropped. However, the pastor stood firm and told the parents the kid was not going to be kicked out. He told them that every child has a right to be enrolled in this skool and every parents who enrolls their child into the skool knows that their children will be taught the teaching of the roman catholic church. Also, that he cannot juss kick a kid out cuz of his background(obviously that would be discrimatory). If that was the case, he would have to kick out kids who are of divorced parents, or kids who have had parents use contraceptives.

As I reading the article, I sturrted to wonder wha this kid was thinking. Kawawa him, this innocent child who has done nothing wrong, yet so many people want him out. My personal opinion is, although homosexulaity is opposed in the church, Im glad the pastor brought up that point. If youre going to single out this one kid, then youre gonna have to single ouut all the purrents out thurr who arent following the teachngs of the church. Im sure thurrs a good handful out thurr who probably donnt even take thurr kids to mass on a weekly basis. Besides that the church could easily sued for discrimination. Doesnt catholic mean universal? Meaning, we accept ERRONE into the roman catholic church?

Skool is gonna be a difficult one this semester, I can totally see it already. It sucks cuz I dont have anyone that I really know in any of my classes. Oh why?! Thas the purrt I love bout the first day of skool, is seeing whos in yoru class. In my geo. class the teacher went around asking all of us our ethnic background and whurr weve traveled to. Apparerntly, it sounds like he's been to different place and see many faces. It was juss soo boring sitting thurr listening to people say im this and this and ive been to hurr and thurr.

I think I finally learned the secret to make some of my kids shut up. Well we were doing some activities on the stage and thurr was like bout 30 min. left. I was trying to figure out how the heck am I gonna get them to be quiet for 30 min. Then an idea popped into my head(light bulb!). How bout we play graveyurrd?! Ive never played it w/these kids before so I thought hmm lets test the waters out. Success! I had them sitting thurr quiet and not moving for over 30 min.! They sat thurr motionless and still cuz they wanted to wiin the prize. Haha yess! So now I know if the kids act up, play grave yurrd to shut them up. Way to go me! aha jk

Ive got like massive furniture to deliver and my new site. The thing is, I have to do thngs little by little cuz it doesnt all fit into the truck at one time. Its slowly coming together, I bought air freshners to try and get rid of that ugly smell. I put the level to full blast too hha It smelt like it was working when I left, so hopefully it works out. Im kinda excited to put up my bulletin boards and all that stuff. Its like sturrting all ova again, though I still want a new place to work at. Really...

Wed. nite I had gone to yfc, the first time I've gone in a while. I dont know why but these past couple months, Ive been mia in my community visits. So I think im going to sturrt that back up again. On my way over thurr I was thinking bout themes for some reason. Then I sturrted to think of hope. I dont know why hope came across my mind. Anyway, I walk into the room and then randell was like wassup blah blah. THen told me that they were talking bout, 'hope.' I kinda tripped out. Although I came towards the end of the discussion it was still kinda funny. So I was thinking to myself, I wonder wha God was trying ot tell me through this?

It felt great seeing all them folks again, who I havent seen in forever. Whas so cool is that no matter how long its been since theyve seen you, they make it seem like it was juss yesterday they saw you. Great hospitality right thurr, right thurr! I met Jesus through randell, who's juss one of those people who are genuinely cool. He goes Ive been praying for all you stuff! haha That guy is d0pe, really he is. I remember when I first saw him I thought he was different from wha he really is. I always thought in a sense he was like a filipino version of donald faison. He told me he was giving the talk on the gifts of the Holy Spirit and leading the campus base camp. He asked me to be his prayer warrior for the weekend. Praise God for grreat friends!!

Thursday was pretty cool I had a lot of fun at nite. Anyway, I was so sleepy in my music class. I went to sleep early too. This is gonna be interesting class to learn the basics of music and notes and how it all works. I kept looking at the clock to see how much time was left. After calvin, picked me up and we went to go eat at albertacos. His class was cancelled and his next class wasnt till 4pm. Since I had an hour break intbetween my next class, we went to eat. I was so dreading to go to my next class. Agh!

It was my boss' 30th birfday yesterday, unfortunately I wasnt able to go to eat w/them. I made fried rice w/the kids. With the new changes, I wont be able to cook w/the kids anymore. My coworker is going ot be taking that class over. Imma miss but at least I dont gotta worry bout trying to figure out wha to cook errthurs. Went and dropped off more stuff at my new site. I dont know how Im gonna get errthang ready in a week. So much stuff yet to do, I need literally a whole day to clean things up and get errthang the way I want it. Im still kinda confused how to set-up the room.

SRE was good, I was kinda dissapointed in them cuz we weve been working on the steps to reconcliation for the past two weeks. Well I had them write down the steps and then wanted them to study it. Then I would give them a quiz afterwurrds. WEll they didnt do quite as well as I wanted them to do. Then we went on to talk bout karma and forgiveness. Those guys crack me though sometimes. I asked gabe whos the brother of one of my other kids in my class to play music for me in two weeks he was like yeah. wOoO! Praise God!

After I went to 330 w/my ol homie from hs. She goes to the boogie like errweek and so I told her it was time to move on to chill w/adults now. It was funny cuz for some reason I thought when reirich and I use to go wed get thurr by like 9. Well we got thurr at like 9pm and it was dead. So we went to go eat then ended up going back later and then it sturrted to get jam packed. It was tight, though it was the first time whurr I really had a d0pe time thurr.

As usual errone was thurr, ran into gretchen, rachel, erick, bess, and my cousin thurr. It was coo cuz they had this whole 80's jam mix. My friend and I were laughing cuz she kept saying, 'i feel like an alien hurr!' Being she was the minority thurr it was kinda funny, I told her 'welcome to my world!' dang all these guys though whurr all trying to dance w/her. She had a good time though for her first time thurr, in fact she said I may have to come back hurr. haha Fun times this thursday@ 330! wooO!

Holla Back!

Fred: Hahaha! Clifford was pianist, Rob was drums, and I was bass in Superband II
Ahh yess I remember those days...ol skooooool!
Fred: wow, lots of old-skool pics. I remember "Superband"! that was the best name for a band, but nooooooooo

hahaha the kids made that name up and to this day spy still calls music min. superband
mikesauce: you still have that convo?!? hahah
hahahahahhahahahhaa
super band: the original music ministry.
the OG music min. thas when you were like my age friend! hahahahahah
burr: agh how come u didn't mention that part friend? remember u called me KUYA!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAA@
agh no...that was after i was comfortable in SH
burr: good times good times! i remember when u first came to SH and i was your idol HAHAHAHAHAHA!
hahahahah stupid remember when we went to rubios after FCFC cafe?! and i rode w/you and boss lady in your new curr @ the time! hahahaha
burr: oh man those were hella old pictures hahahahhahaa!
i know!
jme: Yes! Survey Time! BTW where are the pix from the church?
Theyre at the bottom of the blog!
burr: FINALLY I BLOGGED!
agh finally! its like you fell off the face of the planet!
burr: woo hoo music ministry was fun friend!!! haha agh u wanna watch coach cuuurter!? haha
agH! i wanna watch coach currter!!
Fredberg: u know Jerilee, so ur accountable for her soul too now, ha! so u have to inviter her to SH! yes!

agh so are you friend cuz shes on your myspace page toO! yess!
burr: agh he doesn't have to worry because he has a camera now
agh thanks friend, youre the best! =)
Raol: Hope someone w/ kind heart send back your camera.
thanks tito, i hope so too!
burr: u have stomach pains cause you're period guy! hahahahahaa!
agh stupid!
Fred: we got free TGIF coupons, yes!
agh thanks to me! yesss!
ushonikaj: hey
hey...
jme: Oh poor jfish's camera. And you were so excited to go on the train too.
i knoooow
jme: haha Mo loves white castles too...yea they are small.
hahaha thatd be funny if we had one out hurr
mikesauce: yo big ups to brooklyn son! word is bond. haha
yo wutang wutang yo!


I need a hurrcut!!

"So why dont you care for me, like I care about you..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home