Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, January 19

I Can Do Things, Things You never Knew...

"I will not rest unless satan rests..."


It was so funny, grace from yfc called me tonite asking for a favor. She was looking for the ol skool youf rally from '02. I guess she needs it to watch when yfc did the 'deliver us' and 'stomp' dance. So as I was watching and fast fowarding a lot of the performances, I ran into SHs. It was funny cuz it brought back memories of pracitcing for this routine. It was through this performance that brought me to get to know SH. Ah yess I remember it like it was juss yesterday! Flash back to spring 02...

Well I remember tagging the SH website after coming to prayer meeting on tues. Then all of a sudden one sun. afternoon I get a IM from a 'hvnboundrockr' the convo went kinda like this:
hvnboundrockr: hey jason! this is mike from servant's heart wassup
JPFish187: oh hey wassup
hvnboundrockr: thanks for signing the SH guestbook
JPFish187: oh no problem.
hvboundrockr: hey were doing this skit, I was wondering if you think youd want ot be a part of it?
JPFish187: YEAH! i mean yeah! hahahaha

Now its not wha youre thinking, I didnt save that convo. mike and I had. Ha I know I'm weird but im not that strange. Yall know how I can remember things from waaaaay back and even the detail that went along with it. So from then I sturrted to go to practices. I remember the first one was at the mejias and I think I was early too. Ha I felt all weird and uncomfortable cuz I didnt really know anyone. I was sitting thurr talking to jennif on the couch in the living room as she was crocheting something for alegra i think.

I remember watching them practice in the backyurrd, thinking to myself, 'ahh I hope they dont expect me to do that! cuz I cant!' Then I sat thurr waiting and thinking, 'so wah do I do?' Then they showed me whurr my purrt came in, I thought ohh thas easy enough to do! haha Then I remember jay and pops having some convo. bout the stupid words jay use ot make up. like 'dippage' or something liek that, at the same time arch and him were looking to dload the instrumental to 'i got a crush on you.' Then shrek was playing on the tv, and I was getting turrd cuz I had to open at work the next morning. I also remember that one practice we did at my work inside the daycurr. Ha that was fun also! haha ahh the memories!

Its juss so funny to watch this and say oH thurrs so and so! and then thurrs that community! And you know and to this day, I still kinda sit and wonder if mike never asked me to be purrt of the skit....then I wonder if I would ever be purrt of SH. So in a sense I guess I kinda owe mike one! haha thanks mike for IMing that one sunday afternoon! haha Ill never forget this one particular moment, I think it was youf alpha season 2. YEAH it was season 2 cuz thas when jay and i whurr prayer purtners.

Anyway, I think it was during lunch or something like that. During praise & worship the music min. was playing and I was forced to go up to the front and dance w/them! Agh it was soo emburrsing one of the confirmation teachers made me up go up thurr! It was during O Magnify the Lord. Then I remember jay was like how cool this kid is actually into it, then to come to find out I was one of the youf alpha staff members. Ha I remember his cafteria shirt, my cousin Christ liked it and wanted one. Though we bof and no idea wha 'the cafteria closed' meant! haha how funny...Like I said before its juss funny how God works sometimes. Praise God for great memories that are unforgettable!



Skool sturrted again and I felt soo lazy. Praise God though I dont get any 8am classes. Those whurr juss killer cuz I hated waking up early. Once im up, Im fine its juss waking up that early in the morning. I have this music fundamentals class which should be interesting. Its suppose to teach how to read music and all that stuff. So hopefully, by the end of the semester I wont be so musically inclined. This weather lately, has made me feel sooooooo lazy! Thas one thing I hate bout hot weather. Whurrs the rain?! Bring back the rain!

Yesterday I wasnt suppose to join the rest of them for the kids day out. Well due to the fact they and more kids sign up last min. I had to go. Oh why?! The day sturrted out going bowling at valley view lanes. Imagine having like 26 kids figuring out which lane to put them on, adding thurr names to the comp. shoe sizes etc. etc. It was fun bowling w/bumpers on the lanes, made my scurr a lot higher! haha Remember the summer of '03 when linbrook was the place to be after prayer meeting? Ha yup those were the days alright!

After the movie, we went to eat pizza at the center. Pizza tastes and looks so much different hurr then it did in the nYC. Its a lot bigger and thicker, especially the sauce. From thurr we went to the cerritos mall to watch racing stripes. I dont know why my boss chose out of theatres the one in the cerritos mall to go watch it. THe place was packed, especially in the theatres cuz you had all these teenagers who had the day off going ot watch a movie. Dang, I hadnt been to watch a movie thurr since I was a sophmore in hS! The movie was okay, bout a zebra who becomes a race horse. Blah blah

It was coo cuz our buss was a churrter buss, like one of those tour busses kind. Well in the front seat whurr I was sitting thurr was a mic! Haha oh boy was I in heaven! I was telling the kids to behave and they were kinda puzzled at first wondering whurr the voice came from. 'Kids this is God speaking right now...'hahaha Then I wanted to do the whole standing up and say to your right we have the blah blah blah. Ha at the end of the day I was using it to sing with! haha

SRE was tight tonite, as I was telling errone during my praise report that its a blessing to know I can bring a little prayer meeting to my class. Its so cool how my kid can play the geetar and do the songs I ask him to do. Tonite him and abe were jamming together as we were singing. Though my kids are too prone on the whole action song thing. We were singing, 'community,' 'let the river flow' and 'mighty savior.' They liked the mighty savior one a lot. Though I was yelling I better see you guys rolling over that ocean and sea or else youll be doing it upin the front!' hahaha Oh boy juss wait till we do more action songs next tues.!

As I was telling banne and jaymee, I like to challenge my kids. Make them think outside the box, cuz I never want them to be juss 'comfortable' whurr thurr at. My job as thurr teacher is to challenge them to grow and raise them to become future saints. Sometimes, I may push them a little too hurrd, however, thas the same way God is w/us. If were not pushed how are we ever suppose to grow?! I made it very clurr to them, if thurr practicing the sacraments as they should be, they wont make thurr confirmation. Were going to do the 9 days w/St. Therese Novena together as a class. I talked to them bout miracles that took place on behalf of her intercession and read them stories. I hope they remember to do it errday.

Well thas juss a quick update on whas new...hurrs some more stuff to look back on. EnjoY!










check it, the future saints of our church! Woo! This back in 02 when God first gave me these kids. Granted some of them arent w/me anymore, but its so funny to see how much the ones who have stayed have grown up! My kids are growing up and pretty soon they'll be flying from the nest!




haha my first set of youf alpha kids, this is how i met kuya ariel as well! haha


What a great day its been!

"Walking in the light of God..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home