Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, January 15

Rich Wha? RichMOND

"If one man struggles, the entire team struggles; when one player triumphs, we all triumph..."


I think this add on to one of my favorie movies list. Obviously, I watched the movie Coached Carter last nite. Maan it was packed, I dont understand how theatres put some of these opening day movies into the smaller theatres. Its kinda like dont they think they'd expect a big crowd? Anyway, so chentel and I went to watch it at the block last nite. It was jam packed inside the theatre! Literally errseat was taken, we had to ask someone if they could move down a seat so we could sit together. I felt bad for the ones who wanted to watch but thurr was no room. I think if that was me I wouldve complained, or asked why didnt they put in two theatres. Its not furr that I bought tickets to a certain showing and thurr telling me to either get a refund or exchange them for the next show. Oh well, at least I got a seat! wooOo!

This was probably one of the best basketball type movies Ive seen. Though in a sense its kinda predictable. Wha I loved bout this movie is the different themes or lesson you can take from it. Okay, call me a nerd but sometimes when I sit and watch movies I try to draw religous themes from it. Anyway, one of the reasons I liked it so much was cuz it was real. Well it was based on a true story(burr i think we should watch this movie, you might like it yay!). Its juss amazing how this coach became an source of inspiration for these kids. He came in and totally juss cleaned house.

One of my fav purrts in the movie, was when cruz came back wanting to join the team. The coach had him do a certain of suicides and push ups in order to come back. He had the deadline of the end of the week to do. Friday came and he didnt make the the quota given to him. As the coach was bout to turn him away, his teammates stepped up and offered to do whatever remaining suicides and push ups for him. The quote above is similar to the verse of 'so that there maybe no division in the body, but that the parts have the same concern for one another. If one part suffers, all the parts suffer with it; if one part is honored, all the parts share its joy.' (1 cor. 12:25-26) Thurrs another purts of the movie I liked, but I wont get into it, I'll let you watch it for yourself. Agh I dont want to ruin it for yall.

Thursday, I spent pretty much the whole work day cleaning up my new center. It has this weird ugly smell to it. It was coo cuz I came after all the junk work was gone. They rented ouut this huge dumpster and juss through massive tons of junk away. Then when I came in, we threw away more massive junk. The hurrd purrt now is seeinig if thurr gonna get me furniture and some more bulletin board stuff. I have these two rooms that I need to decorate and put up tons of bulletin boards. Its a nice cute little site I have, thurrs a lot of potential to this place and I know thurr gonna be expecting a lot from me.

SRE was coo its been a while since Ive actually did a lesson, lesson with them. It was funny one of my kids had a Jesus piece like a replica one from kanye west. I tried it on to see how heavy it was, its all big and bulky. Its gold too and it looks all weird, ha I think ill juss stick to my own Jesus piece. So these kids are going to prepare to make thurr first eva confession. Im hoping thurr gonna be ready. For the most part they seem like thurr paying attention. I had them write letters to Jesus on wha they could do to be better. Then I told them to keep it, until after theyve made thurr reconciliation and shur it w/Jesus. Now that I think bout it, I shouldve kept it myself.

Its hurrd to believe how its already been a week since my trip to new york. Im still doing the whole counting the time difference. So I guess I juss need to accept that no ones gonna return my camera. Which sucks, juss like how people took the stuff out of my curr, especially my bible. Agh! God must be really teaching me dettachment. AhhH! I juss wish I had those pics I took from sat. :sigh: oh well, at least I have a new camera to make new memories with now! haha! thanks friend!!!

The red cross called me last week to give a blood donation. I told them yes since it was for the whole tsunami disaster. So as the time got closer, ha I began to have second thoughts. No, I wasnt nervous or anything, I juss kinda got lazy and didnt want to. THough I realized, it was for a good reason and im sure thurr are people who could use my tasty blood. I got thurr and wow I filled up a pint in like less in 5 min. It doesnt take them long to poke the needle in me cuz I got good veins. ha! Then the purrt I hate, is sitting thurr for like 15min. I like the snacks, well yall know how I am, I cant sit still for nothing!

After giving blood, it juss drained me like I felt tired. So I did wha I do best and took a nap! Wooo! Im trying to get in as many naps as I can cuz I know when skool sturrts, its gonna be go go, go, go again. Anyway, this break has been nice and now its gonna suck when skool sturrts again. Oh why?! Homework, tests, books, and more. How exciting!! Im halfway through watching my whitenoise on bootleg. The beginning of the movie, is kinda boring. I'm at the good purrts now.


Go and watch coach currter in a theatre nurr you!

"Juss me and you..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home