Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, January 26

Agh, I Got Tricked!

"I greatly desire to become a saint that I may be able to make saints and thus procure the glory of God..."

It was so funny at skool the other day, I was walkng down the stairs and I overhurrd these two girls in front of me talking. The first girl was like, 'hey do you know if nelly and ciara are dating?' The other girl was like no why? THen the other girl was like well in his video w/like tim mc graw during his part he was holding a frame w/ciara's pic in it.' Hahaha I was laughing as I was listening to them talk. I was my gosh you guys sound like a bunch of hs teenage kids! ha as if they were like close friends to nelly and ciara or something. Anyway, that was juss funny...

Then at skool today I was getting lost in my music fundamentals class. The instructor was going so fast that I was getting lost in all the madness. I hope I dont end up really struggling in the class. It seems pretty easy once you get the hang of it and pick it up. He can talk pretty quickly though, too fast. I hate it hwne you get instructors like that, and even though they tell you 'let me know if im going too fast' you know they really mean, 'we really need to keep it at this pace.'
After class I ended up killing time in the lab hitting up errones blog and blowing up thurr tagboards and chatterboxes. That took up a good hour, which by that time was time to get back to class.

Afterwurrds, I went to redeem this coupon this guy was passinng out in the halls. It was a coupon for one free pizza and one free soda. I thought oh well heck if its free, then Ill juss pick one up. I get thurr and I get tricked!!! It was a promotion to college students to apply for this credit currd. In order to get the two free silces you gotta fill out the app. I figured mine as well since im hurr already, I juss wont activate theh currd, suckers! haha So I fill out the app. and I was on my way w/two free silces of pizza. It wasnt too bad, it tasted like the pizza place I had in new york.

Work was same, my coworker noticed that I dont say 'bye' on the phone, that I juss hang up afterwurrds. THen they were concerned w/my nail on my ring finger. Ha asking me if I'm doing drugs or something cuz my nail is so long. ha stupid! We watched my fav. disney movie 'mulan!' Dang if only she was a real person woOo! haha I cant wait to watch purrt II, I wonder wha thats gonna be like.

Class was pretty good, we talked bout a whole bunch of different things. Arch came at the end to let me borrow his geetar so we could sing songs yay! Im excited to read this hw I gave them for next week. Its called seven days of prayer and reflection. Each day they have a different scripture verse to read and reflect on. Im excited to see the response I get. I love sitting in front of the blessed sacrament and spending tmie reading their journals in front of him. I sitt thurr and I literally smile juss cuz He's so amazing, the things He does w/these kids.

I often wonder do the other sre teachers take this as serious as I do? Maybe? Maybe not? I hope they truly value and understand the importance of the souls and lives they can affect. I remember during my sre times my teachers sucked. THough these teachers can totally change thurr outlook on the church, if they juss make the effort. I think my kids understand and I hope they value the importance of how serious I take this. Its to help in thurr salvation, Im hurr to help raise future saints of the church. Not to turn them away...anyway, juss a random thought.

Okay its past my bedtime im too sleepy too blog anymore...ha


Congrats on your 10k burr! youre finally a megamall! haha

"Or where I'm from, in Virgina, we say ch-ill..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home