Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, January 27

Hope Floats



"The mind covers more ground than the heart, but goes less far..."

So as many of you may or may not now, one of my fav things to watch is days of our lives. Ha yeah, I know weird, but as I always tells when she calls me for such stupid random things, whooooooooooooooooo currrrrrs! There is a point to this story and I will get to it. One of my fav. characters on the show is Hope. Why Hope? This chick has gone through hell and back, from being hypnotized to taken from her family, you name it she's gone through it. THough one of the characteristics I love bout her, is she courage and perseverance. For many people, when something suddenly goes wrong, they tend to act on pure emotion. They become extremely emotional, irrational, and errthang else. Which is obviously normal being the situation that occured.

With Hope though she's different then many of the other characters on the show. She thinks w/her head a lot of times and not w/her heart. Thurr has been sooo many different things thas has happened to her and her family, yet she always seems to remain calm and thinks things through. Its funny how people react to certain situations, I notice certain individuals like to lash out and get all emo right away. Others, like to ignore the problem and try to run from it. Probably cuz they dont like to deal w/confrontations. Im sure we've all done these at one point or another.

I guess the point Im trying to make is, when things go wrong or certain situations occurr(that may not be to your liking)who cuurs! Thurrs no use getting all bent out of shape over it. It happened, praise God, learn from it, and move on! Why sit thurr and dwell over the problem? Its not going to help or make the situation any better. Praise God for the lesson learned and move on from in it. Is no use to hold inside of you till the day you die. Offer it up!! Whenever a situation occurrs w/Hope, she acts on it, and thas wha I love bout her. She doesnt sit thurr and feel kawawa for herself. I was telling my kids last nite, dont waste your suffering, use it for the conversion of others.

15 Days of Prayer With St. Therese of Lisieux
Day Eight-Days Without Sunlight and Happiness
Focus Point: When everything is going our way, when our cares and your concerns seem light, it is easy to believe and continue the spiritual journey will not be pleasant and even may be challenging. We have to learn to take the good moments and the difficult moments together.

Therese declares that the 'smallest bit of suffering is more valuable than all the treasures of the world.' How, do we wonder, can it be a blessinng to start a day without even enough courage or strength to serve the Lord? The blessing is not n the hardship itself, but the lesson the Lord gives us to help us through it. It is a lesson given in the darkness of the blackest nite, in the day without sunshine. Therese gives this one bit of advice: 'There is only one thing to do during the darkest night, which comes but once in a lifetime. It is to love, to love Jesus with all the strength of our heart.' Loving, in truth, will bring us out of ourselves by opening us up to others; and by welcoming them we welcome ourselves back from the dark abyss.

So in awe of errthang thas happened today, the ups and the downs...I was reminded by this...

GOD SAID…

If you never felt pain,

Then how would you know that I’m a Healer?


If you never went through difficulties,

Then how would you know that I’m a Deliverer?


If you never had a trial,

Then how could you call yourself an overcomer?


If you never felt sadness,

Then how would you know that I’m a Comforter?


If you never made a mistake,

Then how would you know that I’m forgiving?


If you knew all,

Then how would you know that I will answer your questions?


If you were never in trouble,

Then how would you know that I will come to you rescue?


If you were never broken,

Then how would know that I can make you whole?


If you never had a problem,

Then how would you know that I can solve them?


If I gave you all the things,

Then how would you appreciate them?


If I never corrected you,

Then how would you know that I love you?


If you had all the power,

Then how would you learn to depend on me?


If your life was perfect,

Then what would you need Me for?

Our God truly is an awesome God.

Praise God for the wisdom of the Saints!

"This is my song of praise to you, for who you are and all that you do..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home