Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, February 13

The Gift of Music

"Those whose hearts are pure are temples of the Holy Spirit..."

I love music, it's such a cool gift that God made. Without it, I think life could be pretty dull. These past few days, I really praised God for the talents he's given certain people. The Talent to sing, to dance, to play an instrument, to scratch turnables. Its even cooler when you see people use these gifts God gave them to give it back them. I love listening to music in the curr, on my comp. Thurrs not a day that goes by whurr I dont listen to some type of music. I guess music ties into the gift of hurring. Dang, I dont know what Id do if all a sudden I had gone deaf. So whas the point im tryign to make? The point is how God created such a wonderful gift. I'll go into more details later.

Friday, I didnt really accomplish anything that I wanted. I wanted to go workout but then it was raining real hurrd. Though it juss felt soo nice to relax in my bed and listen to rain drops. To sleep in till 10am and not have to worry bout whether going to skool or work later. Waking up and juss chillin around the house. Had mcdonalds fish sandwhich for lunch ha I was kinda looking forward to having that all week long. Ate my leftover ice cream that I bought the other day from rite aide, mmm mint n chip!

Later on, went to the burrs and teach him how the voice of oone calling in the desert went. Agh being the talented music guy he is, he picked up pretty fast. Which made it a lot easier on me. Picked up joseph and went to the stations of the cross. Ever since I was younger, Its been a lenten tradition in my fam bam to go to stations of the cross on fridays. Now ever since last yurr, I've had a deeper appreciation for each station. Its like youre really walking through and witnessing each footstep to calavary. Makes you really appreciate the passion a whole lot more.

Went back for the 2nd half of music min. practice. This is the generation of those seek the Lord...WooO! I had met Jesus through joseph that nite. After stations was over, we went ot the blessed sacarment to pray. As I was finished praying, I turned and saw that jospeh was still praying. I was touched by the reverence he had while praying and juss how you could see him totally offering errtang up to God. Not distracted or anything, focused directly on the Lord. It was great!

After taking him home, we all went to crazy horse for lyn lyn's pre-birfday celebration. Woo! that was a lot of fun! Despite the fact the dj sucked, I had a d0pe time. It was knda funny seeing a lot of white people at the club. Go fig though, since we were in irveezy. Dancing w/peebs was fun. It was fun cuz arch was evenn thurr dancing w/us. They had this other room, which was like the 80's/disco room. THough it wasnt really poppin that much. I liked it though cuz they played all these freestyle songs that I looooove! Came baack to the moya house and I juss knocked out on the couch. I woke up feeling all gross and nasty that I couldnt wait to juss shower and go to bed. I guess after sweating so much from dancing and I was feeling really hot. Agh yuck!

Woke up extremely tired this morning, so tempted not to even go to the dumb rec leader training. Though I juss offered up and went along anyway. I was hoping since it was raining that it would be cancelled. Agh but they have this indoor community center thurr so it was all taken curr of! Agh! The day went by fast, playing games and learning new things. ALthough, it was really nothing new to me. Its like the same stuff Ive learned in past trainings I've gone to. I won at the end a tshirt from the raffle. It was all some shirt from the city of san clemente. I was thinkign wha the heck?! Why would I want thurr shirt for?!

So afterwurrds we all went to in n out and ate. On the way thurr, sat in the back of my coworkers truck singing to errsong on the radio. Ha finally they switched it to the spanish station whurr I was helpless and couldnt sing anything. On the way out I had spit some ice out and my coworker and she was like, 'eww its wet.' ha Then she realized it was me haha it was hilarious. Fun times w/my coworkers, even though I hated to get up so freakin early, it was coo. I must admit I did learn some new and interesting games. Even learned the real wya to play electricity, haha. I remember attempting to play it @ the penetecost picnic.

Was ablee to come home and get a good hour nap in right before leaving to chino hills. Went to the m7 performance at St. Paul the Apostle. Actually, I was at jei franxis' house watching them practice. Fred's friend dave is so freakn musically talented. Itd be d0pe to have someone like him at prayer meetng. Juss too bad he aint catholic. Anyway, the church was soo amazing! Its crazy how the church is all set-up though. Its like you walk into this gate and its like youre in this viillage setting. Then you when you walk into the church its like youre in awe! Another one of those deep appreciations for being catholic! I mean wne youre protestant you cant really get that feelin. Wha are you gonna say, 'wow this calvary chapel center is nice.' haha

They dont even have missilates at the church! They have these two huge tv screens on both sides of the church. Errthang is on power point! Can you believe that?! Wow! Even in thurr cry chapels they have tvs in thurr also. Id love to be purrt of that parish! They have this really nice blessed sacarment chapel, asa I was sitting thurr praying I felt so relaxed. I think cuz it was the music they had playing in the backgrount. Then you walk around and you have this huge life size statue of Mama Mary! My it was the best, then you go outside and they ahve this grotto. I wish I brought my camera to take pics inside the church. Praise God for being catholic...on the reals!

Afterwurrds, I went to the SFC valentine's day mania. Oh my it was packed at my work! People walking in and out of the center. I stayed for the last hour, it was great seeing errone again. I havent been to an sfc thing in forever. Let alone been to a household in forever also. The performances was pretty coo. I saw the infamous 'stomp' performance, which made me wnat to stomp! haha jk I like seeing dances that are alll coreographed together and errthang. Geez, I can only imagine the clean up they had to do after.

Lenten Action
Phone a long lost friend and relive old memories. Visit a sick person. Feed the birds.

Prayer
O Jesus, I withdraw in spirit with You into the desert; teach me how to fight the triple concupiscence of the flesh, pride, and avarice.


Ahh what a busy day!

"So father be good to your daughters..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home