Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, February 11

Return to me with all your heart..

"God would not urge us to ask, unless He were willing to give..."

As I was reading fred's blog the other day bout second chances, it was kinda funny how were talking bout it in class. The kids and I were discussing bout do people deserve a second chance? Then, I was reading mike's blog bout the different types of second chances we can give. Ha even though it seemed kinda funny he catagorized them it did make a sense. So, we were talking bout it and I do believe thurrs always room for a second chance. No matter, wha the circumstance is. Yeah, yeah I know its easier said then done, but really now...

I believe that God who is all merciful and loving, continues to give us(his children)second chances over and over again. Thas why we have that really d0pe sacarment called, reconcliation. That despite the countless, many times we have turned agaisnt him, He still chooses to give us a second chance. Now, if God can give us a second, third, fourth etc. etc. chance then I believe we can gives others that same chance. To me thas whurr the uncondintional love w/o strings comes into a play. Many parents are the same way w/thurr kids, of course they mess up, yet they always deserve another chance to try and improve themselves.

I praise God for the second chance I was given when I was taken out of exile. I was grateful for, despite how angry and how pissed off they have been, they gave me a second chance. Well all deserve a chance to fix the errors that we miss. Although, sometimes thurr mistakes people make that require God's grace to help us give others that second chance, they beg for. As it says in the beatitudes, 'blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.' Praise God for second chances, praise God for those opporunitities that help us unite us closer to Him.


Reflection.
We must always remember what God tells us in Scripture: "Even if a mother could forget the child in her womb" - something impossible, but even if she could forget - "I will never forget you."

And so here I am talking with you. I want you to find the poor here, right in your own home first. And begin love there. Be that good news to your own people first. And find out about your next-door neighbors. Do you know who they are?
I had the most extraordinary experience of love of neighbor with a Hindu family. A gentleman came to our house and said: "Mother Teresa, there is a family who have not eaten for so long. Do something." So I took some rice and went there immediately. And I saw the children - their eyes shining with hunger. I don't know if you have ever seen hunger. But I have seen it very often. And the mother of the family took the rice I gave her and went out. When she came back, I asked her: "Where did you go? What did you do?" And she gave me a very simple answer: "They are hungry also." What struck me was that she knew - and who are they? A Muslim family - and she knew. I didn't bring any more rice that evening because I wanted them, Hindus and Muslims, to enjoy the joy of sharing. ..... Mother Teresa

Lenten Action.
Schedule a fifteen minute period of silence today to listen to your heart and to the Lord speaking to you..

Prayer
Lord, with your loving care guide the penance we have begun. Help us to persevere with love and sincerity.
Grant this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever.

wOO fish fridays are bacck!

"They tell me how much you love me..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home