Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, November 16

I Can't Wait!

"Withdraw your heart from the world before God takes your body from it..."

TALENTS: In confirmation tontie, were discussing the two gospel readings. The one from last sunday first and the one for this upcoming sunday. We then got into a discussion of talents, using your talents for God's glory. I made my 3 aides go up and share their talents w/the class. Carl goes up and shares this 3-d designs he made at skool. They were pretty cool, ha I could tell he was nervous though. ha Then allen went and did some breaking kind of move. Jett ends w/his little bball move, ha. ANyway, they asked me wha mine was. I told them mine was sharing the faith w/them, teaching them bout the love of God. Sharing w/the passion of my faith w/them. Then one of kid said, 'thas not a talent, then that means all the teachers here have that talent.' The remark kinda made me upset, I said in response, teaching is talent, being able to talk in front of other people can be a talent. And I use my talent of teaching every week, tues. and thursday. He was kinda quiet after that.

MISS THEM: Sandy asked me tonite, if I'd be willing to take 3 more kids into my class. At first I thought yeah, that seems cool, though I dont know anymore. The ones I have now, are a handful, well not really it's juss different. The girls are cool, they're mellow, however the guys are a different story. It juss seems like they dont listen or they're not paying attention, or not get anything out of wha I'm teaching. Maybe I'm all wrong, maybe they really are paying attention. I guess though all I could do is continue to offer them up in prayer. COntinue to seek God's help to inspire them to become greater catholic christians. I dont know, I guess it's still kinda too early in the year.

A MINI: Afterwards, allen, abe, and I juss chilled in the xb and juss talked. Ha in fact it became a 'mini brotherhood forum.' I'm glad that I was able to become closer to them, cuz they really are good kids. Funny thing happened, so one of my old students from last year asked if he could help and get community service hours. Of course, I said he could, and so he asked if he could bring a friend who needed it too. I was alright thas cool w/me, I don't mind. ANyway, the friend came tonite and so I was talking explaining wha I wanted him to do. Then I asked, 'oh wha did you need the service hours for?' He said to turn to my probation officer, it kinda took me back like whoa. It was juss an respone I wasn't exactly expecting.

THE POWER OF 3: So this year for confirmation I have 3 aides. Realistically, I should have only one, but two of them wanted to come back. Anyway, so we made this I dont know deal type thing, every week we get starbucks. LAst week was jett's turn to get the 4 of us starbucks, the week before was allen's, this week it was carl's, and then when we come back from thanksgiving break, it'll be my turn. ha We'll see how long it'll actually last, ha but man how I enjoy my weekly tues. nite cup of starbucks! It's great having 3 aides in the classroom, sometimes I juss wish there was more stuff for them to do.

THE WORD LIKE: Isnt a amazing in a conversation, how many times the word 'like' will come up. Those people who use it in every single sentence when they talk. Or when you're writing or talking online ha its funny how people will still use the word like. Inside the car w/abe and allen, oh man every word that came out during the convo was like. I guess oversaying, 'like' is a lot better then swearing all the time. ha 'So like my dad was mad cuz like...'hahah Modern language today has become so I dont know whas the word, lax for lack of a better word.

special prayer intention for today, please pray fo me!!

"You saw the best there was in me..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home