Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, November 15

Rockin It

"The important thing is not so much every child should be taught, but that every child should be given the wish to learn..."

MONDAY MORNINGS: Monday mornings, always seem to be the longest. I cant wait till the stupid geology class is over. It juss one of those subjects taht doesnt seem to intrigue me, it doesn't seem to interest me a whole lot. Well actually the whole science field doesnt seem to interest me. I guess thas why I'm not a bio major ha. So I sit in this class and tyr to follow lecture, but it's juss too difficult at times cuz it's such a boring subject. I mean really now, who wants to learn bout how sea floor spreading occurs, or wha type of rock has a smooth surface or whas in certain types of rocks. Surely, I really dont care myself. Ahh juss another manic monday!

CHANGING THINGS UP: So this whole montage thing I'm puttinig together can be so time consuming. I had to delete all the custom animation settings today cuz there was too much lag time inbetween each photo. Now, I have to change it to slide transition to all 144 slides. Its juss time consuimng thas alll, but its all good cuz I mean they did pay me after all. Not that Im trying to say or imply anything. Juss bottom line is that stuff like this can be time consuming, especially having to scan errpicture. Good thing most of the work is already done, I jus gotta take care of a few minor thigns then it's done.

WORK NEWS: It's always funny running into old teachers that you had or knew from back in the days. At work its weird calling teachers by their first names. Even the principal, I dont even address by her first name. Stuff like that is juss too weird for me. The principal use to be my 5th grade teacher, so its kinda awkward. THe funny thing is errday at lunch, I'm always the only guy sitting in the teacher's lounge w/a bunch of women. I juss sit there cuz there's no where really else to eat. So the teacher I work w/told me she may be leaving. The district created this 'admin' type of position being they're not hiring anymore administrators. I guess she's gonna to some training, do some observation, and see if she likes it. She told me that she juss doesnt ahve the patience this year anymore. Which I could understand, the kids to drain a lot out of you. Doing the same thing repeatitive routine gets boring. We'll see wha happens, it's gonna be interesting the next couple of months.

BIGS PIZZA: The youf had a fundraiser tonite at big's pizza, they got 20% of the profit made w/these coupons people used to order their dinner. I think it turned out to be a pretty goood success, a lot of people showed up and supported, which was nice. I cant wait to get the young adult ministry on the ground running again. I also cant wait to go christmas caroling and start listening to christmas songS! Maan, most of my christmas song cd collection got jacked, when my car got jacked last year. agh! Anyway, tonite was fun, its nice to take a break from the norm and fellowship. PLaying mash was too funny, big's pizza mojos are the best! It brought back memories of working there when I wasnt even 16 yet. ha Those were the days...





























here we go, another busy week!

"Flying like a bird like Nelly Furtado..."im done, im out God bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home