Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, November 12

Cause Life is like a Slideshow

"When the Holy Rosary is said well, it gives Jesus and Mary more glory and is more meritorious than any other prayer..."

GROWN UP: The other day I was at the Mejia's celebrating Archie's Birfday. As I looked around the room its crazy to see how 'grown up' errone is now. Its funny cuz I began to remember the first time I had set foot into that house. I was the noob coming in to a different environment that was out of the norm for me. Not that I was some type of troubled kid or I was kickin' it w/the wrong crowd it was juss something new and different. I walked in and some were in the living room on the couch watching Shrek on DVD and others were outside juss chillin. We were getting ready to practice for this skit for the annual SOL Youf Rally. Fast forward 6 years later, as I walk into the same house that kinda started the whole 'road of faith' for me not only are the same faces there, but new faces too...baby faces! I guess it felt like some type of tv show reunion. The ones after it's been together for 'x' amount of number of seasons and now errone is back together to share whas going on in their life. Yeaaah it kinda felt like that! I think the best part of all of this is that despite the different paths some of us have taken, we've all still managed to be there for each other. I have to say I'm glad that God has allowed me to cross paths w/these people.

OTHER NEWS: Historic election yeah? Not juss a historic election but a historic campaign season over all. From the Primary to the General Election wow its all over! The next 4 years are going to be interesting and I'm glad I dont have that type of pressure on my shoulders. I really do pray with the help of Congress that Obama can clean things up. I bet Bush is ready to go already, his bags are packed, and ready to give the key over to the Obamas. ha Barack's speech last week was real inpsirational, I love how he shared 'The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep. We may not get there in one year or even one term, but America – I have never been more hopeful than I am tonight that we will get there. I promise you – we as a people will get there. ' I was thinking of getting one of those Barack Obey shirts, but eh it's too trendy and I think some people juss wear it only becasue he was a black canidate running for president and not even really know who he is. Ah yes, a fresh new face and a new change coming to America, I believe it-Yes, we can! Oh random note on this topic it was funny on election night how they showed Oprah leaning her chin on some random guy's shoulder crying. YOu wouldve thought for someone like her would've had front row seats.

SKOOL: I've been taking 2 online courses. I hate how with this stupid art class she wants to analyze and critical think errthang. Then she sends us all these articles on these different artists or on certain art topics and some of them are at least 3-4 pages long! Now the music class is pretty chill, the only assignments so far are taking these online quizzes each week. I can handle that, it's pretty easy. I realized it's easier to take care of the homework and stuff at work, cuz it's less distraction then when I'm at home. I feel like when I'm at home I can't get anything done cuz there's too many distractions. ANyway, I hope I do well in both classes I juss gotta make sure to complete errthang and not fall into getting lazy.

YOUTUBE: The most amazing things you can on this simple website. Yesterday I was watching this video from this kid who well had a passion for singing but juss didnt know the songs very well. I mean I thought I was horrrible singing this guy is really bad. Some of the comments people left we're real harsh like, 'listen to the effing song before you sing it.' or 'I think he has down syndrome.' I have to admit it is kinda funny when you first watch it but it makes me wonder if he's singing only for the attention or does he really juss not get it?! On a more positive note, Mike found this guy who is sick uke player who's been doing all these hip hop medleys. Failblog.org is a pretty cool site too if you want somethign to laugh too! ha

WIIFIT: For almost a week now I've had family come over and visit from the midwest. A lot of the stuff we have they dont have at their own home. Not that it's not big out there or anything, its juss stuff they dont they feel they dont need to get. Anyway, so we intro. them to the wiifit and maan they love that game. I started playing w/them the other day and I realized how beneficial the fit can be for me if I used it on a daily basis. Too bad there's too many good shows at night to start wiifiting errnite! hhahahaa

"I can put you in the log cabin somewhere in Aspen..." im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home