Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, August 18

You Got It

"Always follow in your faith, your faith is your guide..."

OLYMPICS: Wow first off the opening ceremony was crackin'! My cousin was saying that China has totally set the bar for olympic opening ceremonies and I have to agree w/her on that one. The technology and money put into it crazzY! Then the US is juss making headway from swimming to bball whoa!! Michael Phelps put swimming to a whole new level and to think that guy's only 23! I wish I had the energy and body to swim like that. Ha its makes me want to go to 24 hr fitness and start practicing for the olympics or something ha. Watching the olympics reminded me of Australia during WYD the whole feeling of being out there with all these other countries w/one goal in mind. Anyway, the olympics is good stuff. Back when they had in atlanta I was in love w/the Mag 7 ha well w/juss two of the 7...dawes and mociano. Then when Kerri Strugg had her infamous landing and messed up her ankle but won the gold anyway? awww those were good times. 

MUSIC: I was watching ABDC from 2 weeks when Fanny Pack got shut down aww that was sad. I thought they were pretty d0pe, they had creativity, style, juss had it going on! So the week they were kicked off was 80's music nite and the songs they had on there weren't even really 80's hip hop, it was more less early 90's the music I remember jammin' too when I was growing up. Those were the jams like kid n play...ha I remember going to watch their movie, 'Class Act' back in 92 ha I was freakin' only in 5th grade at the time! hahaha Or what bout Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer for sure the Humpty Dance was 1990. AHh forreals though the songs back then dont even compare to the music in today's generation. I so remember trying to learn the 'running man' w/my cousin yeah total failure. I loved Another Bad Creation I wonder how old those kids are now when they got big they were like what 6?! I miss growing up and listening to those songs and wishing I could grow up faster haha 

WEDDING COORDINATING: On Saturday I got to coordinate my very first wedding at the Church. The normal wedding coordinator was going on vacation that week so she asked if I wanted to do it. The reh. went pretty smooth and the couple were total cooperative which made things run smooth. I was really kinda nervous on the actual wedding day cuz you know
 a couple get married once so I didnt want to screw things up for them. Errthang ran really well that I was relieved once it was over ha. For as many weddings I've been to I thought I would've had it all down but yeah not so much. On Friday I even looked on youtube to see if they had any filipino weddings I can watch juss to kinda practice. In fact I even asked Rob to borrow his wedding dvd so I can see it to remember when to do all the extra stuff like the coins, veil, etc. Anyway, like I said I was thankful I didnt screw things up and they were really thankful how nice it was. I was kinda getting goosebumps during the rite of marriage cuz it was like wow this is it, this is like where they totally give themselves completely to God. It was funny one of the groomsmen asked me if I was a little nervous before they processed in I laughed I was like yeah a little. LIke I said all in all the wedding went really well and actually the same guy afterwards told me I had done a really good job. Also one of the aunties who teaches confirmation @ HF really appreciated me doing it and was talking bout how nice it was so that meant a lot. I think I'm ready to do more now ha

YPR: The planning for this big event has been going extremely well. I cant thank God enough for allowing me to keep sane through these past couple of weeks of planning. Its helped having the morning's
 off to get things done that's needed for the rally. In the past couple of weeks all the major logistics have been taken care of. The food, the stage, sound system and now its working on the minor details of the event. The individual committees have been working hard on their stuff. Im glad I chose to remove myself from skit this year maan that would've been a stress and a half. Trying to come up w/new skit ideas is hard. Oh and I added a new aspect for this year, Ive asked the charismatic group to be our prayer warriors for the evening praying in front of the Blessed Sacrament interceeding for all of us during the rally. Ah I'm excited things are happening! 

ENTOURAGE: So before I left for Australia I had gotten into a new show called, 'Entourage.' A show that's shown on HBO about a group of 4 guys from queens who move down to LA to try start up a movie career. Anyway, so in July I had finished season 3 and I was excited to get into season 4, unfortunately season 4 wasn't or actually still isnt out on dvd yet. My friend who got my into the show burnt season 4 on discs and now Im almost done w/finishing season 4! woOo! Now I gotta get HBO so when the new season starts at the beginning of September I can dvr it. Ha I think I'm fascinated w/the show cuz of the glamorous life they live, not that living a glam life is the best but it's juss kinda cool I mean who hasn't thought about living that kind of life at least once before. Friday I gave Rob all my dvd sets hoping he'll get into it, but he has yet to take them out of his car...there goes 3 seasons down the drain! haa

JOBS: I called the skool district the other day trying to see what was up w/my pending apps I had turned in. The HR lady said she was going through them and they'll be calling soon for interviews. I'm really praying that I can land a job back at Danbrook. This October would be 3 years over at the skool and I've made a lot of progress there. Its juss sucks that they had to cut people off. It was funny I was at party today and this mentioned how people were so anxious to get Gray Davis out of office and so they get him out, Arnold comes in and California isn't even in a better situation then it was back in '03. Ahh Anyway, prayers would be greatly appreciated that I can land at least one of the two jobs!

"Call me a dreamer..."im done, im out God bless!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home