Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, June 12

Crashing By...

"Those who wage war against the truth are powerless to win; rather they wound themselves, like those who kick against spikes..."

VENTING SESSION: Okay, so I'm going to do a little venting and some of the things I say may sound juss a little harsh. My recommendation would be to skip this section if you dont want to read my venting session. For the past year Ive taken over the wedding preparations at work. Meaning I schedule the couples appointments, I make sure they have all their file complete before getting married, answer any questions they might, and whatever else fits into preparing for the sacrament. At first I thought it would be really good, getting to know couples and help them prepare for one of the happiest days of their lives. Yeaaah not so much...well dont get me wrong I enjoy what I do for most part but every once in a while you come across either some really dumb ones or really crazy ones!! On MOnday I received an email from a couple who's wedding is next month. They're doing all their prep at another parish but only using Holy Family for the church. Usually a month prior to the wedding I schedule the reh. and send out a confirmation letter of the scheduled date and time. So I made a minor mistake on this couple's wedding reh. letter and put the '1st' instead of the '11th.' Minor error, simple typo that well caused soo much drama. They sent me along w/my supervisors and of course the Pastor a nasty email cuz of the stupid typo. If I could I'd post the email on here. I was upset at the fact that #1 they dont even go to Holy Family. Its kinda like that one part in Mean Girls where theyre doing that activity towards the end of hte movie and one kid yells out ,'She doesn;t even go here!' hahahah I love that part. Anyway, I felt like saying that to them and then on of that were suppose to be a christian community yet its okay not be understandable or make the effort to want clarification or understanding. Aghhh! Then they're not even going to use the church after all they decided to go back to their home parish. After all that drama theyre not even going to use the church, was really worth it geez!!

LOOSING JOB: So due to the budget cuts it looks like Im going to loose my job working at the school. Next Thursday will be my last day working there and well I dont know what's going to happen. I thought that there might be a good chance that might job might be saved but I guess not. What upsets me about the stupid district is that hardly any of the cuts are coming from the district level and on top of that for such a small district of 9 elementary skools we have 2 assistant super indents. Oh and then they're keeping all the bilingual instructional aides at their normal 5 hours each. Wha the eff man?! Id could see keeping a 2 or 3 but all 9?! Oh yeah not am I being cut but also all our librarians. On top of that our health clerks hours will be reduced from 8 to 3.5 hours a day. Great way to run a skool w/no libraries oh yeah and no counselors either...waht a rip off!! Im happy that at least I still have a job at the church and will be able to collect unemployment starting the last day of skool year. I guess I juss gotta trust that God has something else in store for me and things will turn out. Its juss for the most part I enjoy what I do and that I love the people I work with.

BUSY WEEK: This week has been incredibly busy and as busy as it has been I'm surprised the week hasn't juss flown by already. THere's been something going on everyday this week so far. In fact yesterday I was so incredibly tired I dont even know how I made it through the day.

3G and N*E*R*D.: Monday they released the new iPhone 3g, its suppose to be the new fast network that errone has been anticipating. In fact there was rumors apple was going to release that monday, but that was wrong. Looking and it seeing the new apps they're going to have for it had me really excited. I have to admit its look like I want to buy a new one. Around this time last year I was getting really excited for the 1st generation juss to come out. I have to admit it has made calling a lot easier and better for me. The new phone is being released july 11 the same day I leave for Australia so it looks like Ill be picking up a new phone before I leave to see the Pope. My friend told me that the virgin megastore in hollywood was having a n*e*r*d. release party on tuesday evening @ 12am. The first 500 people who buy the CD there will have the opportunity to come back later that nite to get their CD signed by N*E*R*D. themselves. I jumped on that opportunity and got to meet them last nite. It was coo I got to shake Pharrell's hand! Its crazy seeing them in person though like upclose in person whoa!! haha The line was soooooooo long that it wrapped around the store but it went by fast. So that was my Monday and Tuesday.

DISNEYLAND: Disneyland is so incredibly expensive to get in now its like $100 for a day juss to get into one park! Well I went today but got in for freee! This guy from the church works there and so my friend and some of the people who work at OLF went together. Kinda awkard at first cuz I really dont know the people that well but it ended up being so much fun. For the short amount of time we were there we did a lot or at least it seemed like it. We went on that river ride at California adventure and got wet luckily I didnt drenched I was really hoping I wouldnt cuz I hate walking around feeling all gross and soggy. Anyway, I want to go back again sometime soon so I can ride the new nemo ride, the new toy story opening up, and the renovated pirates. I was thinking of buying a pass cuz it seems like errone has one but I dont know if Id use it a lot.

BIRFDAY GREETINGS: Alright so before I leave I juss have to quickly greet a couple of birfday celebrants. ACtually both people are celebrating their birfdays tomorrow. Fred has been a close friend of mine for a quite a while now. I know I can rely on this guy to help me out whether it be faith related or even juss someone I can vent to about anything. Its a coo person thas normally down for anything and is someone who can juss be there to 'listen.' I respect him a lot and Im glad that I've met this guy. He's gone through a lot in the brief time I've known him and he's always managed to pull through it and come back out strong. Anyway friend thanks for being there I owe you drink hopefully if I'm not too tired Ill be at happy hour to celebrate for a little bit...happy birfday! Noreen is such an awesome person. She's inspiring, motivational, talented, and such a supportive friend. God has truly blessed her w/a wonderful husband and now a little daughter. A sweet personality and always has a smile on her face. You cant go wrong getting to know her. I've been blessed to have gotten to become friends w/her. Thanks for all you do and may God continue to shower you w/only more blessings and happiness that you deserve!


Big day tomorrow and Friday!

"Do the D.A.N.C.E. 1,2,3,4,5..."im done, im out God bless!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jason, thank you so much for remembering me. your text totally made my day, and now this! all of your kind words truly warmed my heart. i feel very blessed to have a great friend like you! **hugs**

     

Post a Comment

<< Home