Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, June 6

Gotta Touch the Sky

"Blessed is He who came into the world for no other purpose than to suffer..."

TAGGED: Apparently I've been tagged by a couple of people to share 6 random facts about myself. This was something that was floating around in the vlog world not too long ago. Anyway, soo 6 random facts here goes nothing...

FORTY-THREE: For some reason I cant seem to get enough of shoes, which is the reason for why I have 43 pairs of shoes in my closet. Yeah, I know who actually wears all 43 pairs? Well I do, I have to have a pair for errstyle and color I have in my closet. For example, I have this bright yellow world youth day shirt so I saw these shoes at urban back in January and I had to buy them cuz they matched my shirt. CAll it weird, but I call it coool! ha I was once told you can tell wha kind of person a person is by what kind of shoes they wear. So if you someone wearing maybe a new balances then they must be some a runner or if you someone wearing jordans they may play a lot of bball ha sounds kinda stupid I dont know but its my fetish I have.

TWO A DAY: I have to take two showers a day no matter where I'm at. Even on retreats if I have to I'll wake up 30 min. early juss to make sure I get into the shower first thing in the morning. Some people prefer showering before htey go to bed others when they first wake up, I dont know for me I need to do both. Oh and no matter what time of the evening is even if I get home really late I still need to take a shower before I sleep. Its like you do all this running around all day you're bound to smell and all dirty why go to bed stinky? Shower and then you can feel clean and good before going to bed. THen wake up starting your day smelling fresh!

FISH: A lot of times I get introduced by people by my last name. For example most of the kids in the youf min call me by my last name, 'fish.' The funny thing is sometimes people get so caught up in calling me by my nickname that they dont even realize that a) fish really is my last name and 2) they dont even know what my first name is! Before it use to bother me when people would call me by my last name cuz I felt like it was a nickname for those who really knew me. Now it doesnt really bother me as much, however when someone introduces me by my last name I make sure to tell them what my first name is. For example I remember earlier this year when lawrence brought leslie around to the rectory. The first time I met her he introduced me as 'fish,' but I had to correct him and say my first name cuz well really I dont like me introduced like that. I juss find it funny how people will know me for a little while and then they come to find out that 'fish' really is my last name.

VIBE MAGAZINE: My family makes fun of me cuz Im into 'urban' movies and things. Rob never wants to watch a movie w/me cuz most of the time I want to see those 'you got served' type of movies. When I was a sophmore in high skool I remember buying November issue of Vibe at the market for silent reading material. Well ever since 1998 Ive collected almost errsingle issue of vibe magazine(I think I'm missing two issues). Yes, Im a loyal vibe magazine subscriber. I like to keep up w/whas happening in the music world or juss to see what the latest trends or fads are. If you came into my room and saw my collection I think you'd end up laughing. I remember when their magazine were real big and tall then they cut it down to make it like regular magazine size. Anyway, I like it, its good reading material for me.

PLAY SKOOL: When I was younger I knew I wanted to be a teacher. I dont even know who or what inspired me to do it. So rather then playing sports or doing any real 'active' extra curricular activity I'd play skool. My young cousins hated me for it! Especially my cousin dante. His mom woudl always be working and instead of getting dropped off at my house he'd always want to go to my grandma's house instead. Part of that reason was he knew I'd try and force him to play skool w/me. Id have all the teaching materials gradebooks, planbooks, etc. I remember Id make my dad take me to the teacher supply store on beach juss so I could pick up something. It was a hobby I had that I enjoyed doing ha.

HEIF: One of my best friends, Jen dont really call each other by our first names. We call each other 'heif' short for 'heifer.' Well my cousin I dont know randomly learned the word 'heifer.' It became part of my vocabulary and I started to call Jen that and since then its juss kinda stuck. Even when we leave each vmails or text each other we never use each others name its always 'heif.' The funny thing is we dont use it in the context of implying one of us a baby calf or anything of that sort its juss I guess a weird nickname we've given to each other. Sounds kinda weird and stupid but thas juss makes our friendship unique!

POLITICS: So it looks like barack has claimed the democratic ticket for november. Im happy however I do have to admit I did vote for Hillary. I juss felt that she had a lot of experience and she knew was she was doing. Overall, both barack and hillary are cool, its juss I favored hillary more than barack kinda surprising huh? Im in alliance w/errone else though an Obama-Clinton ticket would be the best decision for the party. I mean w/the two of them together they'd be unstoppable against any republican. Personally, I think JOhn Mc Cain is too old, but this is the what second or third go around for him and he finally got the nomination. Anyway, I really hope he makes a decision soon. Part of me thinks that the 'dream ticket' wont happen. Well, we're juss going to have to wait and see.


39 more days till australia!

"I gotta touch the sky, come in the spot looking extra fly..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home