Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Sunday, June 22

They Say A Hero Will Save Us...

"A good teacher is like a candle-it consumes itself to light the way for others..."

LAGGING: So I've been lagging on the entries. These past couple of weeks have been crazy and now w/summer here things will sstart to slow down temporarily until next week. So some updates for errone...first off, I've been officially layed off from the centralia school district. Im sad cuz Ive put in so much into working at the skool and for the most part I really enjoyed it. I juss really hate this whole budget cut thing...I guess my situtation isnt as bad to those who've been working in the district for over 20 years. Hopefully things will turn better in the end as it always does. At least I still have some kind of income coming in and I'm not totally unemlpoyed. The hard part is trying ot find another job that'll pay me at least close to what I was making there and with the same amount of hours.

WYD: My trip is slowly creeping up and Im not even close ot bring prepared. People keep asking me if Im ready but Im not! I dont even have a sleeping bag really ready, I dont know what to really pack or what bag to take. AHh I dont think Im even going to be able to really sleep the nite before. A whole year ago was when we made our first official deposit and for official meeting w/errone. Talk bout how so much has changed since then, people dropping out, people adding on...ahh Apart of me is excited for this blessed opportunity but the other part of me is a little nervous. I hate being away from home for such a long amount of time though its gonna be great. The part I think im dreading is the stupid layover and the long flight over there...agh! I dont know how the heck imma sit still in a plane for over 10 hours! oh why?!

HAPPY BIRFDAY: I know I'm a little late but happy birfday em! If you dont know her, you're missing out. She's one of the funnest people I know. She's got a heart of gold and is truly an inspirtation to others. On top of that she's caring and looks out for the people she loves. I know this is really love over due but happy birfday boss lady!!

DEAD: Okay, so this entry is really old..haha so Ill update w/a new one!

Time to start new entry!

"When I grow up, I want to be famous..."im done, im out God bless!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    happy happy birthday, jason! hope you have an awesome day that's full of laughs, hugs, smiles, gifts, and special times shared with loved ones! God bless!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home