Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, December 18

today was a pretty good today! Work was pretty fun, we set up for the senior holiday luncheon, wasnt that much to really do. I made friends w/some of the filipina seniors there, one of them told me im like her grandson...awww isnt that swe3t! THen i had this other lady tell me all bout her family and stuff like that. Speaking of seniors, this one wrote "Santa" a letter asking for some food cuz she has galucoma and takes some medication errday, it was sad. Oh man, the holiday luncheon was one of those events where you need to pre-register. So this homeless lady comes all up in there wanting food, so i told her that she need to be pre-registered, well she didnt like that idea and went off on me. Then one of the seniors said juss to let her stay and theyll serve her. Then when they were serving food, she tried to jack the other seniors litte gifts. I caught her too and i told her she couldnt do that, she didnt like me cuz i had my eye on her. It was fun during clean up, i was dancing to the feliz navid w/my co worker. I was messing aroudn todya on the stage and i was tap dancing and then the seniors were clapping @ me! hahaha it was funny. We had these group of other seniors called the raquets(rockets) come and daNCE for our seniors. Wow for seniors thye have a lot of energy. They were pretty good though. This other senior got into w/my boss today cuz she tried to bring her dog into the community center so my boss told her no pets. She went off on him and she didnt wanna put her dog away in the car, it was pretty funny. im glad im off tomorrow cuz i dont got work on the big xmas tree w/the rest of them. Hopefully they wont call me either...i got off work @ 2, then went ot the daycare to give jen something. After went to the westminister malll, ended up only buying myself something. AFter i go out i was frantically going up and down the parking lots looking for my car. I looked for 30 min almost for it, Praise God jaymee helped me kept my cool and stuff. It end up being i parked on the other side of the lot, i was really scared too. I think all the searching maybe tired cuz on my way i was feeling really sleepy. I had to pick up some stuff @ the market & 99 cents store too. I did a lot of driving, i think when i drive a lot or long distance i get sleepy and tired. I returned my books for the semester today, i got almost $80 back which is good. The line @ the 99 cents store and the market tonight was forever long! i hate it when theres like 1000 people in 2 lines 500 each and there's only 2 cashiers! its like geez open up another one, please! i hate rushing and thas what i was doing tonigh. I shouldnt of gone to the mall then i wouldve been able to get some stuff done. I felt bad for boss lady cuz i was really unprepared w/the games tonight and i felt like i had to keeping asking her should we do it this way or do it that way? Went to pick up pizza @ ciros, went home to get some stuff then went to churhc. I had a long chat w/my class bout if theyre actually serious to make their confirmation. THey dont turn in their hw especially mass cards. i told them i dont give them much to do, i understand they have social lives however, they have to make a commitement to themselves and JEsus. I havent read them yet, im curious to see what they said. We had our xmas party today, there was a lot of chips and drinks. Then after i went to prayer group, it was d0pe! i dont think i did too well w/the games, i need practice w/it. A lot of leftover food! wooo carson was there, they brought popeyes! mmm i won a white big teddy bear from the gift exchange. i told robby imma call it "kuya bear" hahahaha I finally met joey, didnt talk that much though to him. Im planning on taking a microsoft access class w/kuya this spring @ nite. it could come in handy in the future. I told him when he has his own house, imma be there like 15/7 hahaha, then he said this: blue83212: hahhahahaha
blue83212: sure!
blue83212: i'll cook
woo! hahaha i made up a new word by accident today hahahaha i didnt even realize i had said it too. MIzike knows what i mean. im still looking for a back up for formal, im thinkin if my friend says no then ehh i dont think imma go. Its God's will then, that i dont go. One of my kids told me tonight they went to mass on sun @ 1045 and if i wanted i could ask "brother Maurice" since he saw her! haha thought thatwas funny. Jaymee is having blogging probs! haha she's trying ot start one, but is having difficulty. Whoa 2 nite in a row reirich signs off before me, usually its the opposite! hahaha well im kinda mad about something, but thas a whole nother story itself. Ill go into it later today. Im jumping from subject to subject here though, haha i was dancing a lot tonight during the xmas carols, it was fun. I was juss getting warmed up thought. Well i should go, i gotta get kuyas blog up and working! haha I love my community!! "This here's a family affair, the family is here
Everybody put your hands in the air." im done...im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home