Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, December 31

Well id like to Praise God for helping me wake up this morning, on time too in fact! You know how it is when youre really tired and when you wake up you juss kinda lay in bed for a while. Then you end up falling asleep after juss lying there. I guess its that feeling of laziness or something like that. Anyway, the souls in purgatory helped wake me up too, so thank you to them! I was telling banne last week how errtime i pray the rosary i always lift up for the souls in purgatory cuz say i do end up going there then i would like the people hurr on earth to pray for me.

Today was a tiring day for me, i havent worked a long day like this since the summer time. I dont know if id be able to work 7-6 straight 4 days a week, id get too tired everyday when i would come home. Its sooo cold now too when you go outside, praise God for heaters in the car! i got to work @ like 650am opened errthang up, by boss got there 15 min. after i did. I was really hoping he would let me go early since my other 2 coworkers told me they got to leave early. The day was really slow, i took down the big xmas tree decorations, as well as the other christmas decorations in the dept. Then i worked on making flyers for the winter programs coming up next week. Went home for lunch it was coo, cuz my boss told me to take my time since it was so dead. It sucked also cuz we had no internet...all day long!! Goes to show how depedent we are things.

Today at work made me realize how i can be very dependent on materialistic things of the world, especially now that im older. I know i shouldnt depend on those things cuz i cannot bring those things w/me when i leave this place. I cant say,"wait hol up God, im still trying to unplug my computer." I should concern myself more of praying and focusing on the prize, Jesus. Juss like how Jesus told that one guy if he wanted to follow him he must leave behind all his possesions, give them away to the poor. The guy had a difficult time trying to do that, it wasnt like, "here yall go...im out one!" Honestly, if Jesus asked me to do the same thing right now, id be in the same position where the man was, struggling to give away my earthly possesions. Though id really like to be at the point where i dont have to hesitate to give them all up and follow my Lord. So that's a goal for me to try and be at for the upcoming year.

Went to the velascos, w/mizike and kuya tonight. Watched them pack up as they prepare for their trip to the PI tomorrow evening. Please keep them and their families in your prayers as they travel. It was sad to see them leave, goodbyes can sometimes be the hardest things to say. I know they'll have a safe trip there, God will keep an eye out for them. I'd like to go to the pi too someday, it sounds like a lot of fun. Though i dont know if id be able to sit in the plane that long. I can barely sit in class for 2 hrs, let alone sit in a plane for almost a whole day!

I was reading the bible talk that was sent to me today. I really enjoy reading them cuz they feed me spirtiual food for thought. Today's really hit me cuz i know many people who probably struggle constantly w/the issue of
doubting God's exsitence or even doubting your own capabilties. No doubt, im sure weve all had this feeling at one time or another.Well when i read this verse, i felt like it was God talking to me, saying this,"“I have great confidence in you, I have great pride in you; I am filled with encouragement, I am overflowing with joy all the more…I rejoice, because I have confidence in you in every respect.” – 2 Corinthians 7:4,16

No matter what youve done or havent done, God still has trust in you, he still believes in you, loves you and has confidence in you. If you find difficulty in believig that, then go talk to a priest or maybe you need forgiveness through that powerful, wonderful sacarment of reconciliation. Or maybe you need to seek forgiveness from someone else or juss need a powerful boost in your spiritual prayer life, whatever it is this new year is the perfect time to start.

Start off w/a new hope, like mo rice said in his blog, put your thoughts into actions and dont take time for granted. YOu know i read that during the time of St. Paul it was like how it is now, constantly surrounded by tempation, struggle, sin, lust, fear and most of all self-doubt. No matter what though, St. Paul still believed that his people will get through it juss as God BELIEVE IN US.

Let’s not just “try” to get to Mass more frequently, or “try” to read the Bible more. Let’s just do it. I can do it, and so can you, because our Father created us both, and He believes in us more than we believe in ourselves. I hope with all of my heart that you’re with me. Like mo rice said we take time for granted, and stop making excuses up for ourselves to God. In the end, God didn't do that for us, nor should we do that to him.

I felt bad today cuz francis told me he found out that his ex had cheated on him. He went ovet there last nite trying ot get his cell phone back from her. I guess he got another phone and put under his name, but she wouldnt give it back to him. Gosh, how sad that has got to be a harsh break up. I felt that ever since they got together in the summer time, she brought down his spiritual development. At first i thought it was coo cuz he told me they would have quiet time together and read scripture while reflecting on it. Then they got lazy and stopped going to worship services and church. I told him that our struggles in life or "drama" we go through are nothing compared to all the pains and sufferings, Jesus endured for us on that cross. So through our sufferings it helps us to become closer to him. He understood my point, i hope he reflects upon it though and truly understand what it means. Wow i didnt plan on writing such a long entry, but like i said when you start typing its so hard to stop sometimes.

Thoughts for the day~
1. God is always rooting for you! he's up there at the top of the stadium holding that #1 foam hand cheering you on, w/Mama Mary and all the angels and saints!
2. Don't doubt yourself, remember "I have the strength for everything through him who empowers me."-Philippians 4:13
3. Keep your head up high and on eyes on the prize!
4. Try to stop making excuses up when God is trying to talk to you...no more "i'll try" or "i dont know" or "but..."

"Dear Lord would you shower my pain Let it rain, let it rain on me While I cherish the air I breathe I'm an angel, that can't soar, can't fly And I imagine the Lord knows why..." Have a safe and happy new year! im done...im out for two double zero! God bless! Ü lets start this new year off w/a bang!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home