Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, December 25

hmm for some reason my burner isnt opening. Well i figured id make a summary of my day yesterday. Hopefully, ill be able to remember errthang. I woke up like around 10 or something like that, kinda cleaned up the house and my room a little bit to prepare for tomorrow.

Went to confession, ahh! i love the feeling after going to confession, i havent gone in like a month, so it felt good. Its like when you play in the mud for a while and you get really dirty, then you cant wait to take a shower! It was a nice confession too, Father Kevin, gave me some good advice. Helped me out a lot! Went to lunch with mizike, frrrrrrrrred, boss lady, reirich angeles, who else. Thas about it, had a nice xmas eve day lunch! ha

then went to cerritos mall w/reirch and mizike. As expected it was pretty busy and packed. Luckily, mizike had found front row parking! wooooooooooo I bought this shirt @ macys it's like a white one but like a vintage type of shirt. They had a light blue one too, so i was debating which one to get. It was $60, but it was nice material and what not. So why not you know?! haha Reirich had bought the bebe's some little christmas gifts, awww isnt that nice of him!

haha I got home like around, picked up the gifts from el captian. Might i add jeanne did quite an exceptional job wrapping them too! Ooh i got the new NAS cd too, im really feelin' the Thugz mansion song, the accoustitac version haha i was looking for the lyrics all day, but i couldnt really find them. Im still looking for the mystical remix to dont mess w/my man.

Got ready, went to mass @ 515pm, it was nice mass, it was quite crowded, but what do you expect xmas eve mass. Father Hussy was the celebrant for the mass, it was soo d0pe cuz he walked in carrying the baby Jesus to put into the manger. A great way to start the mass, like i had mentioned earlier he's such an inspirational priest. Through his homily, God gave me the confirmation needed to hear. See i had planned on doing the Rosary for Christmas, but some people in the family felt uncomfortable doing it. So during confession i had asked Father Kevin what he said, he told me it was a perfect time to do it. By mediating upon the Joyful Mysteries, it;s all about the birth of Christ! Then during the HOmily @ mass, Father had said the same homily again pretty much that he had said on Sunday. From there i realized God was telling me, "Yes my child, the Rosary is something needed for Christmas." Praise God! my doubts had quickly ended right there.

After mass, we had aj, grandpa, and grandma, lance and his mom over for dinner. mmm Dinner was good, we had good food and what not. I love my grandparents baked chicken, especially eating the juice w/rice! oOh! Then i had a wonderful chat w/Lance's mom. its great to be able to talk to someone who is also on fire bout their Faith. It was a very annointed talk, she told me how she;s been going to SCRC For a while and they usually rent a room out. I told her bout how i saw the Holy Spirit in the form of a dove that weekend. ahh A best experience ive ever had, a d0pe weekend too! She told me how she was looking for a church that perpetual adoration every day. We also talked about some other churches that are nice. Man its really cool to talk w/other people who are on fire bout their faith. That's proof, the catholic church is still strong! Praise God!

Went and dropped off the bebe's gifts @ their houses. I had a nice chat w/lyn lyn bout Father Hussy. Then i went to the mejias to get ready to go to Midnight Mass. it was packed we had to have mass in the hall. i really wanted to go to the church cuz its so nice in there. Then listening to the wonderful filipino choir. Father kevin's homily was good too, he talked about some stories about Christmas and what not. Then he ended it w/that love parody.
What else, what else to say hmmm. After mass el huego, mizike and i went to eat an early Christmas breakfast @ dennys. hahaha Get an early start to spend christmas w/family! well i think thas it that was my day xmas eve.
"There has to be a place better than this, in heaven So right before I sleep, dear God, what I'm askin Remember this face, save me a place, in thug's mansion..." im done...im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home