Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, December 24

Man i had a whole entry typed out earlier then i lost it! booooooooooooooooooooooooo that sucks. I thought id try to recap my day again since reirich is taknig forever to respond back to me haha i ended up waking up @ 7am this morinng cuz i couldnt sleep cuz it was too cold in the house. I ended up turning on the heater, hoping that would put me back to sleep. I hate it when youre almost alseep then you get interrupted, which results in not being able to go back to sleep. I had a pretty eventful, busy day today, it was fun though!

I went to gas first since i was very low on it. From there went to Leslie's to drop off her secret santa gift & collect the $$ she owed me. People dont know how to drive durnig the holidays, forreal! i almost got into 2 accidents today, both which wouldnt of been my fault. After leslie's went to ross to pick up the last min. christmas gift i had to get. Which means im officially now finished shopping! woo! Went home for a while to rest. Kuya's gift came in the mail today, so i wrapped that up, turned out to be he was near my house so i passed by there @ just tires.

He like the gift, in fact he ended up wearing it the rest of the day! woo! now he's really pharell hahaha. it was coo him and i had mini "at risk youth day." we went to rite aide and to the 99 cents store to get some stuff. The 99 cents store was packed! then again, when is that store not packed. i feel sorry for all those people who have to work there and clean up the huge amounts of messes. oh @ ross this one girl left to get me some change and she ended up leaving the register open a crack. This lady behind me who was like some kinda manager @ staples pointed it out to her. Thas juss plain dumb to leave the register and then leave it a crack open too. Someone couldve easily stole the $$ and ran off w/it.

Anyway, kuya and i went to the good guys in cerritos to get boss ladies sterohead put in. its really nice one too might i add! we were thinking it would take like 20-30 min. to get installed turned out the guy was done in like 10 min! talk about quickstyles huh! so we kinda browsed around the store looking for an mp3 player. Though we didnt get any. To make it look all nice we put the bow on the stero system face. He set the mood right too haha he had jagged edge's "lets get married" song playing when she would turn on the car. Then he left the christmas card on the seat. now lets all say together, "awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" hahaha what a great guy! Ü

Came home for a little while, wrapped jen and romy's gfit. Since we were meeting up to have dinner and do our gift exchange. I hate wrapping gifts, i like getting them but the hard part is wrapping. I cant wrap for anything, so i let jeanne wrap my xmas gifts! wooo she likes wrapping gifts she told me! she was excited when i asked her to wrap mine! such a great friend! i have to remember to pick them up tomorrow afternoon.

Went w/boss lady and aela to costco in fullerton. Boss lady decided to get kuyas ps2 he;s been wanting for a while. That place was also messed up, i guess go figure what place isnt gonna be torn up. Boss lady got a good deal on the whole system. She was able to the whole system itself, w/2 controllers, memory card and 2 games wow! what a great gift. i felt like i was shopping w/my parents like you know how youd go w/your mom to get your dads then go w/your dad to get your moms. That kinda stuff haha it sounds weird i know. im glad im really close to both of them. Theyre both very good people whom i really respect and admire. Thas a type of realtionship where you know when the two of them met the angeles whispered "perfect!" sounds corny i know...

Went to eat w/romy, roc, and jen tonight @ marie callendars. I didnt eatc much cuz i was stilll kinda full from lunch time. i didnt want to eat really, but then if i didnt they wouldve pushed me to anyway. We also did our gift exchage too! romy got me this walking phone head set kinda. Where you can talk on the phone w/the ear piece and stuff. it was a bit suprised when i opened it, she said she didnt know what ot get me. Since i do like to talk on the phone a lot she said. it was nice to catch up and see wahs going on their lives. It feels good kinda not being there and listening to kids not behaving. ahh i think im perfect where i am at now, thas for sure!

Dropped off my gifts @ jeannes house for some wrappign! i owe her something for wrapping them. Like i said i cant wrap for anything, so ill let her make them look nice. i went to the velascos to drop off jem's gift. only babyvee and tito sal were home. She's leaving for the pi for a whie, she's going by herself tomorrow. SO please pray for her! its gonna suck cuz she's going to miss chrismas this year!

I got this weird email today from a girl named "katrina." she told me she's meet me before from her friends adn stuff. Then said i was cute and wanted to hook up w/me...blah blah blah i juss responded back by asking who her friends that supposedly mine too. I think its some kind of sick prank somoeone is trying to play. theyre juss bored w/their life and need something fufilling to do. I say go to confeessio & take the eucharist. Well i think thas all i can think of for now, my eyes are getting heavy. 1 more day till Jesus' birfday, thank you Lord for coming here as man. Praise you and thank you Lord!

Its nice to be a regular computer user and not have all these problems like i did before! im so happy thats over with. I juss need to find a monitor for my mac. oh i ran into an ol hs friend of mine, it was nice to see her again. I foudn out she was pregnant though, like 2 months. it looked like she was already starting to show. ahh thas scary to have a kid so young.

Thoughts for the day~
*PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!
*Be alert while driving, especially now.
*Friends are God's way of taking care of us...need i say more?

"The He smiled at me Pa rum pum pum pum Me and my drum..." im done...im out God bless!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home