Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, December 20

Praise God for a wonderful day! its been a great week, and i really, really praise God for it! He has blessed me w/so much this past year, its been a great year for me. Truly i am very lucky to be where i am now, he has a really put me back on track. Soo where do i start, pops needs to update his blog cuz all he has now is "blah blah blah..." he told me to stay tuned to find out when he'll make another entry. Work was d0pe today, by the time i got there, errone was in council chambers, eating. We had food catored, i dotn know where though. It was the rice pilaf, vegetables, chicken, tamales. What a combo w/the tamales huh?! haha im currently listening to the "life goes on." its a coo song, so after that we had a raffle. There was a lot of nice gifts, all donated too! SOme of them was $50 to fish co and mac grill, another one on a harbor cruise, gameboy advance, some other stuff too. Well it was funny cuz my co workers and i were sitting @ the table talking bout each prize we wanted. When the raffled off the gameboy advance my coworkers was like oOoH i want that! ha next thing you know they call her name, then the next one was a DVD player, i was like oh i want that one! haha i didnt even hear my name get called and next thing you know its me who wins it! Then my other co worker wanted the 4 not 2 tickets to see the Mighty Ducks, she ended up getting that too! haha how weird, the tickets were $15 each she was like i guess i wont be seeing the game. hahahaha then i told her, i was going to sell on my DVD player on the streets, she told me i was ghett0 hahahahahaha I finished answering the rest of the Santa Letters. THere was a grip today! oh man! After lunch i went w/my boss to go pick up his car in bellflower, on our way over there, we stopped by this new Catolic CHurch, St. Dominic Savlo. wow that church is sooo nice!! You walk in and you see the cruficied Jesus on one side of the Cross, on the other side was the Risen Jesus. THen you had the HOly Water right in the middle, on the sides was Mama Mary, St. JOhn Bosco, Jesus w/children, and a couple others. Oh what was also cool, their advent wreath well they had each of the 4 candles, placed in the different sides of the church. After we went to the small but nice Eucharistic Chapel 24 hrs perpetual adoration!!! man! how d0pe is that!!! on that side note, my boss told me his pastor @ his church doesnt really believe in that! he told me thas one thing he's kinda disgusted about. I told him how can you be a priest and not believe in perpetual adoration!! geez! Went back to work, for an open house dessert reception back into council chambers. There was some good desserts there! I really like my job, its great cuz we all know eahc other, and we feel comfortable and stuff. Also its cool, cuz im able to share my faith w/other people. For my gift exchange @ work, we played "dirty santas." MEaning once you get a gift you can steal it from someone else. Look jeanne isnt ghosting online today! haha Father brennan told me today, "Ja$on, blessed are you among women!" hahha he;s a trip, i love father Brennan! Back to my gift exchange @ work. I won @ first this, oreo maker thing but i ended up getting it jacked from me! I ended up getting a $20 gift card to wal-mart. i was kinda dissapointed cuzi wanted you know the oreo maker, but i guess wal-mart is coo. Went home for a bit after work, then went to SRE. COuple weeks ago i gave the kids hw, and i told them they had to go & visit Jesus @ the blessed Sacarment. THen she goes, i tried to open that big roudn GOld thing but i couldnt. I thought that was funny, haha then anothero f them told me she wanted to get her mass card signed but there was nobody there. haha kids fill me w/laughter, especially yougner ones. Its raining again, man i like listening to the rain in bed. I wish my spa was working @ the moment. mmm nice and relaxing. Looks like JL will be going w/mizike to formal, lucky her! as for me ahhh my search for flava continues. I think its really growning cold too, this sucks! "Tell me have you seen her? have you seen her? tell me have you seen her? As another day comes to an end, im lookin for a letter or something, anything that you wouldve seen with all the people i know, im still a lonely man. YOu know its funny i thought i had her in the palm of my hand." haha have you seen my SOL formal date? hahaha that was corny, i know. I was readning errone's daily blog tonight. Some people havent updated theirs yet. Kuya & fred did already, i read ericas and she put beb this beb that beb beb beb beb...i think imma kill myself! hahahha went to chillis after SRE w/boss lady and kuya, aela, atche, babyvee, fred, john and el huego. Jeanne decided to split a awesome blossom, well it was too salty for us. i told the waiter, he was coo w/it he didnt even charge us for it! so i ddint waste any $$! yesss! i must finish my shopping this weekend, cuz next week the malls will be jam packed! i dont know what else to put on here, Jeanne told me a funny story tonight bout her past hahahah i couldnt stop laughing. Everytime it rains now i think of the song, by ja rule and Mary j bliege Rainy days. Well juss that one line bout how Ja doesnt mind the rain, it kinda feels like hes drowning n the Lord's pain. Id be d0pe if there was a catholic hip hop artits haha. last nite i was going through OLd emails from my senior year. For those of you who have AOL, you can save all your email to your personal filing cabinet. all the mail you send and receive you can do with. So i was reading all this email thas been saved since the end of my senior year till like now practically. wow, i sounded dumb back then! haha i dont know wha else to say, blah blah. Jhen's blogging days are over. i think ill end here, i need to look a couple things up on the web, that ive been meaning to do, but ive been forgetting. Pray for my guys! im glad skool is over now, for those who have finals, man that sucks for you! "a girl starts walkin, guys start gaukin, sits down next to you and starts talking says she wants to dance cuz she likes to groove, so cmon fatso and just bust a move..." im done im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home