Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, December 19

well what a day this has been! im pretty tired right now but i shall blog! as i was telling jaymee this morning, it seems like errone is hoping on to the blog train! its like the lyrics to the gap commercial but instead it goes...people all over the community, join in, dial up and blog in! hahaha okay that was corny i know, it was still funny though. Where do begin, i was on till like almost 230, trying to help jaymee out w/her blog. I woke up @ 10am and i was cold, but it was nice to juss lay back in bed and relax. CHecked my mail, then i was talking to jaymee for a while. dang so many people hit up her tagboard and she juss started her blog today! geez! i got gas, then went to pick up aj and my sister went shopping @ the block, though i didnt find anything there. I kinda had a feeling i really wouldnt either, i ended up eating a grip @ rubios. Walked off then went home for a little bit, then i was off again to anaheim hills. I met up w/reirich @ his nice, but cooold house! hahahaha we went to the tyler mall i got a lot of shopping done today. oh before i forget i took "kuya bear" out of the car this morning, he kinda lost his smell. it smelt really good when i opened it. i told jayme that, she goes sick! thinking that i had said i slept w/the bear last nite! hahahahahahah thas funny, but that would be sick man im like 20 and to sleep w/that huge bear! haha anyway moving back to the reirich's house, he has a really nice house, and man is it ever up in the hills. You can practically see the whole world from his driveway haha jk his parents are d0pe too, in fact his dad invited my community to their simbgayan or somethign like that. the staircase in his house, reminded me like the one in the movie "she's all that" well now that i think about theyre both two totalyl different styles. I finally got my best friend soemthing today, i finished my family's xmas shopping...i think for the most part that is. haha i gotta few more people to get stuff for, i need to go back to trader joes. Tomorrow is our xmas luncheon for work, then were having a dessert reception/gift exchange too. My mom wrapped up all my gifts for my coworkers for tomorrow, i hope they like them. Theyre nothing big, theyre really simple gifts. The mall was pretty packed tonight, so many people there. oH! they had this d0pe store inside the mall, i forgot what it was called. ANyway, its a christan store, like w/all kinds of christian clothes with music, books, jewelry. I never really seen like a store kinda aimed for "youth." it was quite an interesting thing to see. We did a lot of walking inside the mall, it tooks us almost an hour to get there from his house cuz of all the traffic. So we went back and juss chilled. He showed me this folder w/all these different photo maker type of pictures on there. It was like trading cards but pictures hahaha I remember those days, when like photo makers was the biggest thing to do. wearing the like nike or addidas or reebok windbreaker type of jackets. haha oh man the days, that was when i was in jr high! hahah i remember wed hire photomakers as our dance photographers for jr. high that is! haha ahh the memories. Reirich is bed is hard too, i told him, man your bed is hard. He goes is it? maybe thas why i have such a bad back. Its like the story of Goldilocks and three bears...if you feel my rhythym. haha he also told me today @ the mall, that he has a rule, if he catches me looking @ a girl then i have to go and talk to her. Luckily, there wasnt any that was like wow! haha he told me his mini testimony on the long car ride up to the mall today as well. Kristina said my blog entries were long. errone says that though, i dont know its kinda addiciting when you start typing up your day. Its like once you start you cant stop, the next thing you know its like 6am! hahaha jk but forreal once you start typing you cant stop. i dont know what else to say, its been a weird day for many of us tonight.i didnt get called into work today, which was a good thing. I praise God cuz we get to the rosary @ my house on xmas w/my whole family. It should be interesting, weve never really prayed prayed like that as a WHOLE. What a better gift to give to Jesus then to offer up a rosary. LAst nite was a great way to help kick off JEsus birfday, two of no prayer meeting. Its gonna be kinda weird, in away. Im planning to go to Liawang the 14th of next month. Im thinking that maybe hte onyl time ill get to go and check their community out. Im planning on going to carson too on sat. for their xmas party. Theyre playing american idol over there that'll be funny to see. You know i was thinking today, its one thing to write out how you feel on here but then to write out your most prviate thoughts emotions, for errone and the whole world to see, well i think thas too much. I talked ot francis today online, he asked how come i didnt go on sat. I told him how i cant drop errthang for them cuz they call last min and wanna chill. He told me his gf broke up w/him, i felt bad but i told maybe it was best. They were always fighting too, over the smallest things. Everytime i asked how they were doing he said they got into a fight and then id say again?!! then he said yeah i know. I told him that if GOd really wanted them to be together, then im sure they wouldve worked out their problems. Well its about 1am, and i think i shall end here for tonight. "Par-ties! Hey, and funky beats, ha-hah Do you know what that means? It's twelve o'clock, and the party just don't stop..."im done...im out, GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home