Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, December 23

Praise God, Praise God, Praise God!!!! He is so wonderful and great! Truly he is! This is has turned out to be a great day! So where do i begin? i always seem lost in the very beginning, i know i'll start with the mass!

I went to mass today @ 915, the usual time i go on sundays. We had another visiting priest @ our parish for the next couple weeks. He's a good motivational priest, his name is Father Hussy. Anyway, his homily was very annointed too! man so many people told him that too after mass. Something that really made me think was how he really emphasized this, "attitude of gratitude." Meaning, having an attitude of thankfulness, juss as the saints, Mama Mary, St. Joseph all had. That really stuck out in my mind, and especially cuz its the holiday season. We have so many things to be thankful for, showing gratitude. Another thing that hit me was how much he loved praying the Rosary. He kinda compared to like a jet plane. Hopefully i can get this right, its like at first you struggle juss like how you have beginning turbulence in the plane. Then when you finally get up their, errthang is juss smooth sailing. Juss like praying the Rosary, once you start itsallgood. He talked bout the 5 new mysteries of the Rosary too. So mass was really good today, especially the homily.

Drove out to newport beach to have brunch @ el torito for alex & karol's thing. The food was aiight, it was $15 to get in for an all you can eat buffet. They had your usual buffet mexican food, w/some extras. THey had the rice, soft tacos, enchilladas, then shrimp and fruit and other stuff. It was a nice family get together, Praise God cuz i got a good response from one of my aunt & uncle bout praying the Rosary on christmas. Banne gave me some great meditations to add w/the Rosary, so i will do that also. You figure, if we have time to sit around play games for 20-30 min. then we should at least have some time set aside for Rosary.

After brunch, i worked on gettign the house ready for this evenings main event. I also had to finish writing out my christmas cards for the evening. My mom wrapped my gifts last nite, that was cool. Jeanne said she would wrap mine for me, since she loves wrapping! haha Well i officially thought i was done w/shopping today, with all my xmas shopping. Apparently not, something came up today so it ended up pushing me back one gift. So tomorrow ill go to the mall and find something. Its coo, ill lift up for the souls in purgatory. Which reminds me i have to wrap my old bosses xmas gift to drop it off. I got her this coo little book from Wal mart, one of those religous inspirational ones, since i know she likes reading that stuff.

Tonight was really great, Praise God for my other family! you know that quote that errone kept quoting for a while from Lilo & stitch. The one that goes, "ohana means family, family means no gets left behind or forgotten." That really pertains to us i think, we always look out for each other and for our own best interests juss like uPrM. i think that also really applies to the guys of uPRm also. ill get into that later on though. So we ate, there was so much good food and a lot of fun. The gift exchange turned out really well also! boss lady and i were kinda thinking of ways on how we were gonna conduct the exchange part. it turned out errone had a lot of fun with the whole giving clues on who your person was! i really love my community each and errone of them. The guesssing game was fun! I ended up being the 3rd one to go up. thanks jeanne for my gift! its sooooooo handy, and the candy mmmmmmmm. Jem who is my prayer buddy was my secret santa, she got this quilt my mom made for her. THough its not quite done but shell get before xmas. We played Mafia for like 2 and a half rounds, the last one we never end up continuing @ aelas house. Though it ended up being jeanne and i who was mafia! hahah it was funny we kept pushing the blame on jay and anne. I was really glad to see errone's smiling faces tonight. It meant a lot, we have so much fun together. What another great way to spend christmas, and to celebrate Christ's coming.

Went to aelas to chill, our uPrm trip for the snow is all pretty much planned out. I feel the unity within us when were all together. Its not often that all 6 of us come together, we have the greatest times. its coo cuz were juss ourselves, dont need to impress anyone. Its like we can say the stupidest things and still have the best time together. it was funny, we were talking bout the dentist and the optometrist today. THese guys are so d0pe cuz i mean so many times in life we find ourselves straying from the best realtionships we found in time. SO often we end up loosing touch w/people cuz of busy times and complications in life. Or people say it takes real drama to happen in order to find your true friends. its sad that one has to go through pain and hurt juss ti know who will stand to their word when they say, "ill be there for you." These guys have helped me w/so much in juss the little amount of time ive known them. We pick each other up when we fall or when we fail to succeed. We can talk about everything in life. Help bring each other to the higher level, not occupied w/the real world. I dont see dollar signs when i look into their eyes, i see Jesus' eyes through them!

Praise God i got my computer fixed and no problems...so far! haha Its so much easier and nicer, i had few minor set problems trying to get AOL started, but Praise God he got me through it! I also found a for sure date to go the SOL formal. No more stressing or figuring out what to do. Wow so many praise reports to give. Banne and i had a nice little chit chat online, she's soo great! she helped me understand my frustrations w/people. here ill share her wonderful thoughts. She says my entries are long too! hahahahaha
bannesay: maybe because by allowing Jesus to shine through you, His Light illuminates their souls and makes them see stuff within them that they'd rather hide
JPFish187: wow
JPFish187: i never thought bout that
Banne Say: we all have dark corners in our souls
JPFish187: oh yeah
Banne say: so it's not that you're trying to show off or act holier
Banne say: you're just letting God be who He is through you
Banne say: but they don't realize that and they just blame you for making them feel uncomfortable....cuz they really can't understand why they feel so...convicted?
JPFish187: yeah i try to

THoughts for the day~
*Patience goes a long way!
*Community=unity=U & I, i love them!!!
*Keep your eyes on the prize, the Eucharist
*uPrM...a friendship that is priceless!
*Continue to let Jesus' let shine through YOU, unto others!
*Attitude with Gratitude
*Pray the ROSARY!!!!
"To take each moment and live each moment in peace eternally. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me." im done...im out God Bless! sorry for such a long entry! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home