Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, December 21

Praise God for he has blessed me with another wonderful day. i wanna say this before i forget, there are so many different types of prayers out there, novenas, rosaries, chaplets etc. which are all very important. BUt i think one think many people like myself included tend to forget, is juss waking up errmorning and say, "thank you Lord for waking me up." imma try something a little bit different to see if itll flow better, im going to make todays entry in paragraphs.

Ive been thinking a lot within the past couple hours and i realized that many of my friends and family are going through a lot right now. Many of them are suffering and have been endlessy tyring to fight that tough battle w/the devil. I pray and i pray that they will have the strength to persevere, cuz i know they can. The devil will do all he can to try and win the battle. Especially now, since he knows Jesus' brifday is coming up real soon. "O my GOd, you have treated us with so much love. Help us to realize what a great Good you really are. Never allow us to forget your goodness and love." God is so good, man he has done so many great things in my life that i can never stop praising and shouting his name. Thas why i give all glory and honor to him for he has truly blessed me with many different things



I went to Dineylan(as mizike calls it) and california adventure today w/kuya and mizike. I never been to califronia adventure so it was fun, fun, fun! As kuya stated in his blog it was quite a chillful day haha so we suffered in the cold cuz we didnt wear any jackets. We ate first, as usual the food was expensive, i ate too much though haha ive been eating a lot lately. Mizikes friend got us in fo free to both parks, so as we were walking w/her over to her ride, she gave us a mini tour of the mini park. It was funny, cuz kuya asked bout something they were building and she told us they were making a replica of the 0911. THey had 2 buildings looking like the twin towers and she told us a plane was goign to come crashing err 30 min. She was only messing though, i like her sense of humor its quite funny. I read in the kindness book that having a sense humor is good and not always being so ehh all the time. "But a sense of humor will keep you from taking this passing world too seriously, because you will see how foolish such sadness is in the light of the truth that you have an immortal soul destined one day to enjoy the riches of heaven." understand? good! moving on with that in mind, we went on the "California screamin" that was a d0pe ride! hahaha the three of us couldt stop laughing, especially kuya hahahaha. towards the end of the ride i was like bleh! hahahahahha but i didnt throw up though, then we went on star tours. THis one guy well you know how you wait in front of the doors till they open to let you in to the ship. well this one guy i think got too excited and tried to open the door himself. hahah i showed mizike and kuya, we both ended up laughing hahahahah. Then we saw Santa, i waved to him and he was like "screw you buddy!" hahahahahha then on the way walking back, i saw Mrs. Claus in the parade i waved to her as well and she said the same thing ot me! haha maan! haha jk haha no they didnt say that but i was telling mizike and kuya itd be funny if they accidenty slipped one day and said it! hahahahahhahahaha Star tours was aiight, the same ol same ol, the line went fast though. Space mountain i think did it for me, cuz after that i felt dizzy kinda the rest of the day. It was still d0pe. imagine if i ended up throwing up in the dark, people would be like "hey whered that come from?" hahaha oh man we did a lot of walking today i thikn thas hwy the 3 of us are kinda tired or are tired. I didnt go on thunder mtn cuz i figured if i did, then id be gone for the rest of the day and i didnt want that to happen. Indiana Jones was fun, on the way out some guy was acting like monkey or a gorilla to these people taking the boat cruise. haha looking @ him reminded me of someone i know. hahahahaha it was fun a day @ the happiest/merriest place on earth!

Oh in the car, well i left my phone in the car and when i got in i had 3 missed calls and vmail. SO i check it, and i find a # which i dont recgonize. THen i listen to the vmail and im puzzled cuz iddint recongize the girl's voice. i ended up getting setting myself up for a dissapointment, cuz i got excited thinking the girl was somone else. hahahahahaha I have mizike listen to it and he tells me its jaymee, so i call her back and leave her vmail. When i got home my jaymee calls me and tells me she didnt understand my vmail and i come to find out it wasnt her who called me and left me the strange vmail. Well i call the # that i didnt recgonize finally and it was the creative imaginations office, so i put two and two together and its jeanne! haha usually jeanne tells me its her when she leaves me vmails, but this time she didnt. hahaha i got excited twice thinking it mightve been this other person, but then how wouldve she gotten my #. i took a nap cuz i had a headache from the rides.

Went to apologetics tonight, and learned more about Mama Mary. Good topic tonight, cuz many of our other brothers and sisters really have questions and doubt Mama Mary. But she's soo d0pe, i really love her cuz she helps send up my prayers up to her son. Ive been lagging on sending out her daily prayers, i should start doing them agai soon. Oh Father Grace said something good tonight. He said he doesnt care what other people might say or feel bout Mama Mary. IT doesnt matter to him, he doesnt care cuz what they say is not going to damage his faith in what he believes or feels about her. We shouldnt let them deter us from believing what we want to. I thought that was a really good point.

I was up till like 3am this morning going through some old mail, man the memories oh boy. i had some ol skool pics to kuya. haha wow how quicky time passes by. Mizike, fred and el huego went to go see Twin towers though i dindt go cuz i had apologetics. I wanna see drum line though, that looks like a d0pe movie. As i was reading this one story last nite or this morning i was really convicted by what the message of it was. So with that in mind during the break @ apologetics i went to visit Jesus tonight, and i asked him for some healing that;s really needed right now. I know he'll get these people through their trials, he never abandons us!

LEssons learned today:
1. BRing a jacket when its cold out, even if the sun might be out, but if the clouds look grey...ehh bring it!
2. Who cares what others may say or feel bout certain things like Mama Mary. ITs not going to convert me or damage how i feel about her.
3. Always remember there is a lot walking @ dineyland! haha

PRaise GOd for i found these Cds i thought i had lost! i found them in my trunk tonight! ha woo!

"The nails in your hands, the nail in your feet, they tell me how much you love me,the throns on your face they tell me how you bore so much shame to love me. When the heavens pass away all your stars will still remain and forever they will say just how much you love me so i love to say, forever my love, forever my heart, forever my life is yours, forever my love forever my heart, forever my life is yours its yours..." im done...im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home