Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, December 28

Today was another great day, i think it was especially d0pe cuz i was able to really admire and take it all of God's beautiful creations! Praise God for another wonderful, exciting fun-filled day! Ü

Woke up @ archies at around 530am, it was coo cuz i wasnt tired tired, i mean yeah i couldve slept in some more but i was cool. We got ready packed up and stuff then left on our way to anaheim hills to pick up reirich. it was so cold outside...brrrr. Its always so cold in the morning now, gosh imagine if you were homeless and had to find some place juss to keep warm. ahh thas why i say count your blessings errday! were so fortunate to be able to antcipate to sleep in warm beds w/warm sheets and a warm snug house w/a warm loving family. I think that would be the best gift anyone could recieve on christmas.

We got to the moutains at around like id say 7-730am, it was already jam packed there too! man people were already waiting in line to get ready to board. I already some people sliding down the hill and what not. It was d0pe kuya and reirich were able to join us in the snowboarding festivities. originally they werent going to, but then they were able to rent out the stuff for a reasonable price. I paid $39 for the lift ticket, about $38 for the board rental, $25 for boots and pants and $15 for gloves...let me see what that all adds up to, $117 altogether. Wow a pretty niffty price there. it was fun though dont get me wrong. It was so cold up there too when we got to the mountains, then again why wouldnt it be since youre in the snow! haha

I went up the lift, w/arch the first time i had a hard time getting my boots into the board and putting it on. I felt like i was gonna fall or somethign cuz my boots felt loose, they were still a little bit thas why. So we get on the lift, i learned to keep my right foot under my left to help support the board as we went up the lift. Woo i didnt realize how high we were going, well its probably not high for most people since theyre all pro. I was looking at all the people going down as i was riding on the lift, man they do it so non-chalant, so smooth. Hopefully ill be like that sometime or the next time i go. Then i had a hard time getting off the lift, thas the two things i dont like, walking up to the lift, and getting off the lift. I always end up falling down when i get off, i dont know i havent caught on to that part of it yet.

All the guys pretty much showed me how to control the board and how to slow down and stop. I thought i wouldnt be able to control it, and i would end up going way too fast and end up hurting myself. it was kinda confusing the first time i went down, cuz i ended up goign down by myself. When i fell i saw reirich but then i didnt see him after i got up. i was still trying to learn how to get the hang of the whole thing. Then the rest of the times i caught on real fast.


I think i did pretty well for being it my first time. Yeah of course i fell a lot, but the whole time for some reason i had that, "Try again" song playing in my head. It mustve of been my inspiraton for the day or something. It was coo though, i went on my own pace pretty much, when i fell i got right back up on my feet and went down hill once more. Especially towards the end, whenever id fall i would juss push myself back up. Im suprised i didnt injure myself, i thought i would come home w/a sprang ankle or something. Praise God that i didnt though cuz that wouldve sucked! The final time i went up i had my mind on other things, and i ended up falling hard that time. I ended up landing on my stomach half down the hill, i was in pain for a little bit. I had these people stop to help me though, God was watching out for me! They helped me relax a little bit and juss calmed me down. Luckily, kuya wasnt too far behind and was able to help me too. He stayed w/me till i was able to catch my breath.

It was a good day to admire all of God's creations, especially when you go up on the lift. All the pure white snow, the colorful green pine trees. The sun was out, people were having fun, how wonderful is that! its nice juss to relax and enjoy the view God set out for us look at. So often were in a rush that we dont stop to take the time to enjoy nature, the whole wonder and beauty of it. I gotta try and remember that too.

We came around like 330, perfect timing too, cuz we kinda avoided the whole rush hour friday traffic. I was pretty knocked out too. Came home, checked my mail talked ot my momma for a little bit. I went to lay down for a while in my bed hoping to fall asleep right away. i didnt know it took me a while, it was coo though juss to relax in my bed and be nice and warm. I ended up falling asleep @ 5 and then i woke up @ 6pm to get ready for my coworkers surpise bday bash. i wanted to sleep in so moe, but it was time for me to get up.

I went to my coworkers suprise bday party, it was nice. she had no clue @ all that she was being thrown a party. There was a lot of people there, friends, family and stuff like that. Good food too, sandwhiches, snacks, nachos all that kinda coo stuff. It was funny, cuz her mom turned out the lights in the house, cuz we all thought they were here. So i was going outside to get something to drink and i didnt realize that someone closed the patio door. It was one of those see clear ones, the ones where they deceieve you. So as i was bout to go outside because it was dark i ran into the patio door. i didnt realize it was closed, haha i guess im blind or something.
its all good though cuz i didnt really hurt myself. Im juss accident prone maybe ha

I was talking to my coworkers friends, and they were talking bout their jobs.The two of them are interpreters for the deaf w/young kids. The stories they told me were surpising, i was shocked in a way. I was told like some of the teachers start to get upset w/the deaf kids interpretters trying to blame them if the child doesnt do their hw or doesnt pass a test and stuff like that. How weird is that, when the interpretter is juss the voice and hands for the deaf child. The lady told of this one story of how this girl passed hs w/3rd grade reading level, but get this she was able to get a scholarship to cal state dominguez Hills cuz she played soccer really well. They didnt care bout her reading level, but because she can play soccer really well. isnt that crazy?! man or some teacher juss end up passing the kid cuz they feel sorry for them. Its weird how are society can be, but yet i guess its not too suprising. oh well, speaking of kids though, kuya is d0pe! check it,
JPFish187: thanks for staying back w/me earlier today
blue83212: ohman no problem, i just watned to make sure you're ok
blue83212: you're my younger bro man
blue83212: gotta take care of ya hehe

Thoughts for the day~
1. Make sure you stretch before snowboarding!
2. Despite the fact it can get pretty costly, its a d0pe sport.
3. I learned im so out of shape!
4. Take time out to enjoy, the wonderful creations God has put out for us!
5. Bring knee pads when going snowboarding!

"Musi ques I sews on bews I pues a twos on que zat Pue zoo My kizzer Pous zigga ay zee." Im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home