Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, May 19

"There's the people you've known forever. Who like...know you...in this way. That other people can't. Because they've seen you change. They've let you change."

This quote reminds me of sh and my realtionship w/my community. For me it seems like ive known these people forever. Like for a really long time, when in all actuality its only been like a year and a month. Maybe for them too they may feel as if theyve known me forever. Either way its crazy cuz i kinda feel like they know me in a certain way where other people may not understand. In what way you may ask? i dont know its too difficult to really describe, but they juss do. As the quote says, theyve seen me change and the reason why theyve seen me change is cuz theyve let me change. Change and growth is a huge part of who we are. I think this same thing goes for my best friend also. Anyway, thas my two cents for the day, moving right along.

A chapter in the big book of my life in a way closes tonite. Well for now at least, it'll be a while if that chapter becomes reopened again. The ol sko²l crew chilled for the last time tonite, as we had bid tom farewell. Its crazy, those guys i felt like as if ive known them all throughout hs, as if i had gone to hs w/them. These were my friends before i had met sh, and whoa what a difference it was after i joined sh. We all ate @ norms, took pics and talked bout the same ol stuff we always talk about. haah i guess something things will never change. Its d0pe those guys accepted me into their little group right away. They didnt even really know me all that well, but they took me in like a abanonded kid lost in the rain. haha Joey said tonite, that he thinks 2 years from now well all still be friends. HE thought things would change after hs and they didnt cuz all of them were still friends and still keeked it all the time.

So my friend tom leaves to his mission tomorrow and wont be back for two years. Wow that's such a long time, two years its a huge commitment, but praise God cuz its all to help build up God's kingdom. He's going to utah for 3 weeks, then going to hawaii after that. I guess he has two suticases packed up and ready to go. He still needs to go and pick up some more dress shirts. Thas crazy errwhere he goes he has to wear dress clothes like as if hes working. Dress shirt/pants and shoes, eh i dont know if id be able to stand that. Plus theyre not allowed to watch rated 'r' movies. Praise God for being catholic and having freedom to do such things like that. ha Itll be interesting to see what he'll be like when he returns. I pray that he only continues to grow to serve the Lord and that he helps spread God's word wherever he goes. He ran into this one guy i went to hs w/and it turns out the guy i went ot hs is getting ready for his mission too. He's leaving in july and is going to barcelona.

We were all talking tonite at @ norms and were making fun of our friend francis. There's this girl he's feelin that works @ the washignton mutual off of beach and la palma. I need to go there one time w/someone to see what this girl looks like. I think she's filipina too, anyway her names is jessalyn. Francis said she has Jl's eyes or kinda looks like jl or something like that. haha HE called me one day asking if i was sure i didnt know that girl @ the bank. Then kept saying she has jl's eyes and stuff like that. Ha my other friends thought jl was cuter though then the girl @ the bank. haha anyway, so i guess francis went there to go and deposit his check. He went up to her line and then after despositing his check took out $$. Then right after that, he went back into line to go and deposit the $$ back. hahahahaha i thought that was funny, i dont know if it was her line he went back into though, still it was funny.

Something kinda sucks but oh well, i aint gonna worry bout it. Anyway so this guy my sister is going to prom with i guess his blang blang blangin! He's on the swim team and does errthang his mom tells him to do. I guess he offered to pay for her own dress too. dang hardcore!! Their prom is @ the queen mary this sat. nite. He asked her which car shed perfer for him to drive, the truck or the mercedes. hahaha geez all i gotta say is must be nice. I dont know wha my sister told but she says he has nice truck. sheesh he must be hardcore blang! I heard one of her friends is renting out an expedition limo and theyre short on people to ride in there cuz some people backed out. Then she has this other friend who;s bf is gonna rent out a corvette for prom. Too fancy fancy, now a days people arent into juss simple things. Always gotta be hardcore stuff.

I had a d0pe convo w/a d0pe girl who wishes to remain nameless. It was tight cuz we never really had a convo like today. We touched on a lot of different issues like popularity, religon, relationships and more. She was able to understand the butterfly analogy relating to choir shows. Check it:
JPFish187: haha its like this quote
JPFish187: check it
JPFish187: if we are ever to love a butterfly, we must first care for a few caterpillars
girl: expand please..
JPFish187: jumm
JPFish187: well what happens to a butterfly before it becomes a butterfly?
JPFish187: what is it?
giRL: its a caterpillar
JPFish187: exactly
giRL: well what does it have to do w/ the whole choir scenario?
giRL: im confused..
JPFish187: and what doea cateperpillar look like though
girl: its ugly
JPFish187: right
giRL: butterflies are pretty
JPFish187: yes ...so we
giRL: ok.. i think i kno what you're trying to get at
JPFish187: haha tel lme
JPFish187: see if you understand my analogy
giRL: you cant enjoy the people who get the spotlight when you havent taken the time to watch the ones in the dark?
giRL: i dunno..
giRL: am i at least some what correct?
JPFish187: exactly !
JPFish187: good job tina!
JPFish187: hahaha
JPFish187: woooo

I need a new tv, my tv is shot and its old. The past week i havent been able to wathc tv in my room. Well i dont really watch much tv anyway. Speaking of tv, you know what commercial im really feelin? The apple one w/the girl singing the 'ill be there' while listening to her mp3 player. The girl singing totally made the commercial worth watching, juss the d0peness of her voice. Dang for my cousin;s wedding check it they sent out invitations for the wedding last week. INcluded in the inviations were invitations for the wedding shower. Well theyre asking for $$ to give to the couple at their shower. Then on top of that theyre asking for $$ to give to the couple for their honeymoon. So youd be donating $$ to give on top of the wedding gift youd already be getting. Man that's a grip of $$ theyre asking. Their whole wedding thing is weird, and i wont be suprised if theres gonna be drama that week of the wedding. Which would mean...ha nevermind. We'll watch and see what happens! Im mad cuz we cant do stupid fireworks @ bp anymore! booooooooooo! I cant believe that! thas so bushi! i love doing fireworks cuz thas like the way to intro. for my birfday. boooo city of buena park!!!!


Graduations, birfdays and more oh my!

"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back. Where there is love, I’ll be there. I’ll reach out my hand to you, I’ll have faith in all you do. Just call my name and I’ll be there..."im done, im out God bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home