Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, June 11

"Change takes time, patience is the key..."

What to say, what to say. I didnt even really do anything at all, except work. Work was so busy today, one thing right after the other. I finished putting together my thematic folders for summer. I have 2 more big jobs to finish by this week hopefully. ONe is to get a 10 week supply list for the whole summer. Two is to decorate my room and get that ready all going for summer too. Ahh my body is juss drained, i think im staying up too late and i end up waking up early in the morning. This is my last week to enjoy sleeping in and having days off.

Prayer meeting was fine, it was small as usual but we did teh circle thing. It was a little difficult reading while sitting down and not having the podium there to use. In a way i like the old setting better. For me its juss easier when i lead prayer meeting. Though i may juss have to get use to the change. MY eyes hurt right now, i dont know what else to say. Oh im pissed off @ the mexican right now, agh! haha im so going to kill him. Ahh its coo though i forgive you. God's love will reconcile my marriage, even though it might be on the rocks still. haha imma send out that evite forreals...haha

We must share ourselves because our hearts are so big and strong. We must seek the support of others because our hearts are so small and weak. This is the paradox we all must live with. No one ever reamins stagnant. As a human person we are forever becoming. We grow daily. This is why we mus continue to share.


Wow this is one short blog entry!

"What would you do if i sang out of tune..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home