Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, August 12

"He, Christ is the splendor of eternal glory, "the brightness of eternal light, and the mirror without cloud..."

I had a picture to put on hurr but agh it didnt upload! It was a d0pe picture too! ANyway, so today was a tiring day. I was sleepy during the early part of the afternoon. Maybe me having a headache had to play a part of it also. I didnt really have the kids do much i tried to come up w/projecets that would kill time. That way the time went faster. The number of kids ive been getting continue to stay in the single digits. Oh it was tight cuz when we went outside to play i had the kids walk/run a mile. Im so out of shape cuz i had a hard time running one lap! haha how sad is that, looks like no more fat boy for me! its time for operation get into shape!

I went to the soratorios tonite and i was playing w/leiliani pretty much the whole evening. It was fun, i love playing w/that little girl cuz she's so cute! She busted out her play reigster and food. That thing is d0pe! it makes the scanning noise when you check the price on food. It has the credit card noise also when you slide it through. I want one of those too on the reals yo! haha then it has the mic so you cna press and talk. Like id say, 'we need a price check on register 5 please.' or 'please keep your children w/you at all times. I see a number of unattended children turring open my store.' haha leilani would want me to talk all time on the mic. Then durr was a time cuz i had to go on break. So i let leiliani take charge of my register.

After we got tired of playing register, we played 'barbie meets burbie.' I was playing the role or barbie and she brought over her friends burbie and hurbie. Goofy was also playing w/us he was barbies friend and barbie and him went to the ball together. When they went to the ball barbie was dancing w/goofy to that song, 'slow jam' by usher and monica! haha well durrs more but ill continue later, i gotta blog this right quick to make robby happy. I guess i ruined his morning by not blogging. haha ALl in all i love playing w/ninni! SOmetimes you juss gotta be like a kid and use your imagaination. Use your imagination and youll understand, its adventure in wonderland! haha


PLease pray for aela who will be leading praise & worship tonite!

"When the storm comes we will not be shaken for by Your hands we are saved..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home