Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, August 9



"There isn't much that I can do, but I can share an hour with you, and I can share a joke with you....as on our way we go..."

NOt much really took place today. I woke up earlier then expected or wanted to, at around 830am. THough i guess thas still usual time i wake up erronce in a while anyway. I attempted to watch cradle to the grave but i couldnt concentrate on it. I ran out of blank dvds too, so i couldnt burn it. Oh well ill juss rerent it next time i guess. I had lunch @ my grandparents house, my mom and aunt bought crab so they cooked it today. IT was good, though it reminded me of the crab w/the hot butter @ mandalay bay! mmmmMmm i love their seafood and their smoked fish also! oOOhhh im so ready to go back to vegas! Oh yeah next time we go to vegas, whoever ends up driving i say we valet park errthang. ITs a lot simpler and less of a hassle. IT costs what $1-$2 for the tip thas it.

DId i mention the other day i ordered the debut on dvd! im so excited though it doesnt come out till next month. I cant wait till i have it in my hands. Imma watch errday! haha jk when i wake up, ill watch it, i get home from work ill watch it. hahaha watch it until im all debuted out. hahaha Forreal though im excited to see the movie again, being i only saw it once. That one time was the only time also, so its gonna be exciting to watch it again! War the debut! haha


I had my meeting @ laura this afternoon @ the block. As i was walking towards starbucks i felt the hot sun light burn agaisnt forehead. Its peeling! ewww i hate being in the sun. I think i got burnt on my forehead also cuz of the sun last sunday. agh stupid sun. Very productive meeting bout not only hospitality but mcing and what to do during down time. I explained to her a lot of these young adults come to be spoon fed. We gotta talk to them to get their attention. IF you dont then youre juss gonna loose their interest. She totally agreed on the ideas i had brought up to her. I cant believe scrc already is 3 weeks away! its coming up soo quickly. SCRC last yurr was totally a d0pe experience for me.

From durr i went to mass and confession @ st. peter chanel. IT felt good to go to confession cuz i really needed it. As of lately ive caught myself being really short tempered w/people. More impatient and getting angry at all these small irrlevant things. So it was good to get off all that stuff off my back. It felt good going to mass being i havent been going to daily mass errday either. I should get back into that rountine. Either wake up earlier to get to 8am mass or make sure i leave work @ 5 or by 5pm to get to 515pm mass. Errtime i plan to go or want to go @ 515 something always comes up @ work and i end up staying past 5pm. SO please pray that ill get the inspiration to go back to daily mass. I need to be spiritually productive again and not spiritually lazy.

I had my one on one w/my sfc leader tonite. IT was really good shurring we had. He told me his praise report for the week and how its become a real blessing to him. I was happy cuz im sure if i was in his shoes and i receieved my working visa permit then id be happy also. The talk went well, i was able to shurr my feelings on certain things. He explained ot me how the baptism is gonna be done. I told him my two main concerns that #1 the charasmatic gifts are thoroughly and properly explained and #2 leave a lot of time for soaking prayer after youre prayer over. Yeah i know sfc may not be charasmatic but if the gifts are explained and people start clapping or doing stuff cuz theyre being lead by the spirit and others dont know that, theyre gonna get all freaked out. One thing is you shouldnt rush a baptism in the spirit. Time is a big issue also w/it. Making sure errone is prayed over and has time to be soaked w/prayer.

Went to the soratorios after and played black jack or 21. I did really well being i kept putting in only 1 penny each time. I lasted throughout most of the game. I watched many different people walk back forth from the table. El juego ended up winning the house but he would put in large amounts. EErrone else did that too put large amounts or juss risked it all. I didnt i played it safe, even though it wasnt real money. IT was still fun playing and getting experience and learning. When i had gone to vegas i wanted to play the table games but i had no one ot really show me. Next time....Robby and i played this funny game tonite. We said for a whole half hour we couldnt say the word 'agh.'FOr each time we said, we had to give $1 to the other person. I ended up winning $2! yay!


Happy Birfday Leilani!!!

"Im a saint in the making and He will not let me go..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home