Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, August 14



"A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the arms to rest-then will poverty come upon you like a highway man, and want like an armed man..." -Proverbs 24:33-34

Today i was frustrated a lot at work. Well we had this end of the summer barbecue and it didnt exactly turn out the way i was expecting it. THough in a way i had a feeling it was going to turn out the way it did. THose easy light charcoals are d0pe. YOu juss light the bag itself and it burns! I got the grill warmed up pretty quicky. Then i had my kids come then my coworker brought her 14 kids from the park. We started this water game, then it turned out to be a full blown water fight. IT was fun though, we all needed to get cooled down. I got wet but im glad it wasnt soak and wet! So then when it came time to clean my coworker didnt even make her kids help me clean up. Like pack stuff away and gets all ready to go back into the community center. Instead the kids stood around and even after i asked them to help, they told me no. I got mad and i said that this bbq is a privilege and if they dont want to help ill make it the last bbq theyll ever have hurr in stanton. They didnt curr cuz they still didnt help.

What really got me upset was my co-worker wurrs a lot of make up. Well she got soaked w/water and her make up started to run like she was melting haha. So i see her kids standing around her car chiillin waiting and shes inside the car redoing her make up! I was like youre doing youre make up, in a nice tone. SHe smiled, laughed and said yeah. I thought agh! this isnt the time ot put on make up while you got 14 kids standing around not doing anything. I talked to my boss later and we both agreed GOd mustve sent her into our lives to teach all of us patience. Speaking of him i had a nice talk w/him this afternoon. He told me he too didnt expect to get the job he has now. HE was working for tustin as a supervisor for parks & rec and was comfortable wurr he was. One sun. the paper came ot his house unexpectedly cuz he never gets it. SO he's looking through the classifieds and sees an offer for Parks & rec superindent. HE skips through it and i guess doesnt pay much attention. Then it comes back to him later on, so he applies for the job and here is now.

God calls us in differrent ways to help make us grow. As for me personally im sure God felt that ive done all teh growing i could do at the daycare. He knew it was time to place me somewhere else and make me grow even more. To help me grow to become something at stanton. I praise God that jaymee was kind enough to pass the job opening over to me. God called me over to stanton to help bring happiness and love to the children i come in contact with. THough i know i may not always do that, GOd constantly sends me little reminders. Praise God im in a happy work environment where it has taught many new things. Praise God to be able to grow and ot serve.

This guy comes in today @ work w/a friend and says that he had attended some party at the city over the weekend. Well i guess the security had beaten him. I dont know exaclty but the guy accused the security of hurting him. My boss said okay well go to the sheriff's dept. and make a report. The guy goes over durr, then comes back and says well i dont remember what happened and durr was no one durr who saw it! haha it was our laugh of the day @ work. This guy probably got drunk some place and thought he could make big bucks and accuse the city for his misfortune! agh peopel this these days, so greedy!

After work i went as usual on my wed. evening to yfc in irvine. At first i was skurred cuz the place whurr they have their meetings, 'interfaith' wasnt open. I saw a priest durr talking to a newly engaged couple but thas it. Usually mark anthony is the one who's inside the building kinda chillin. SO i was talking to fred on the phone and i said well ill wait 5 more min. I was praying someone would come that way it woudlnt be a waste of my time driving all the way over to irvine. PRaise GOd cuz all of sudden comes along toni bologne! Then a couple more people came. I talked to this really d0pe priest durr tonite. His name was Fr. Pat and He's from a small communtiy called the 'Marian Community.' Anyway, he helped me put something into perspective and it was really like 'wow' i never thought of that before.

Well being durr was only 6 of us tonite and its so hot inside that building we decided to have prayer meeting outside instead. It was nice sitting outside looking at all of GOd's creation. I saw rabbits!woOo I never see rabbits hurr in bpc! haha i wonder why...haha anyway so we shurred on this devotional krystal came across. The devotional was on proverbs 24:33-34, the verse that i used for my quote. We all shurred how we can be spiritually unproductive like i have been this past summer. Meaning, lazy when it comes to certain things.

For example, like we could accidently forget to pray the rosary one nite and its like okay i only missed it once. From there though its like a ball of yarn to unravel. 'Accidently' forgetting to pray the rosary becomes a habit. Or maybe for others missing mass. Though the point is not to stay in those desserts but to pick ourselves up and get back up on that horse. I said its sooooo great knowing that we catholics can receieve Jesus through the eucharist erday. Juss to have that intimate relationship with Him to get us going. With we talked bout how many teens or young adults see mass as it being boring. THough its only boring czu theyre not getting anything out of it. We also talked bout how great it is knowing that the catholic church is juss always durr and will ALWAYS be durr. This guy talked bout he wishes he made more of an effort during confirmation. He wasnt ready or prepared when he made it and he wishes he was at that time. SOmeone said they were told confirmation is the 'sacarament of departue.' I was like wow thas crazy cuz thas what many teens are like aftet they make their confirmation they think thas it. Theyre done, theres no more. ANyway, it was great shurring that went on tonite. IM happy i went!

After we went to eileen and grace's apt to chill. We orderd pizza that took forever long to come. Krystal showed me this thing she was given called 'BIble diary.' i Was really feelin it cuz it has all the scripture readings for the whole year. LIke you can bring it to daily mass. Then it also explains what the readings are about and what it means in our lives today. I like it also cuz they have lines os you make notes about the scripture readings and errthang. Then she also got this icebreaker book from barnes and nobles that was only like $6! I think imma look for one, it has all these different party game activites to play w/people. It was a really great nite w/fellowship and scripture reflection! PRaise God!

Alright hurr is another flash back from years 95-96~
1995~
IN the news~
-LL cool J shows off the brand 'kangol' for the first time
-Brandy comes out w/her debut album and becomes popular
-March 26 Rapper Eric 'eaz-E' wright dies from AIDS
-The federal building in okalhoma city is bombed
IN the music~
-i'll be there/youre all i need to get by-Method man and mary J.
-Adina howard comes out w/her one hit wonder freak like me
-MOnica comes out and becomes popular at 15
R.I.P.~
-Selena is murderd
Wha they wore~
Ultraopaue shades//Air Jordan XI shoes//Silver Bubblegooses
IN the movies~
-Higher Learning
-Friday comes out feat. Ice Cube
-Dead Presidents
Wha they said~
Chickenhead: A promiscusous ghetto girl//Creep: To cheat on one's partner//Shook One: A fearful person
1996~
IN the news~
-Tu pac drops his 'all eyez on me' Album
-The Fugees come out w/their hyped up album 'the score'
-The unabomber is arrested for killing 23 people w/mail bombs
-Aaliyah matures rapidly w/one n a million
-Outkast elevates with ATliens
-Tupack Shakur is gunned down 4 times in a drive by attack in vegas; He dies
MUsic~
-Touch me, tease me-Case & Foxy Brown
-AInt no *igga-When Foxy and Jay z were friends
-No one else(remix)-Total
-If i Ruled the world-Nas & Lauryn Hill
-Ginuwine comes out w/his self debut CD- Ginuwine...The Bachelor
IN the movies~
-A thin line between love and hate
-The Nutty Professor
-Set it Off
-Jerry Maguire
Wha they wore~
Leopard print//Shiny patent lether gear//polo sport bags//White Clothes
Wha they said~
Dolo: SOlo//Cheddar: MOney//Ice: Diamond jewelry//Thug passion: Alize, O.J. and Hennessy//Bounce or dip: Leave//'Bout it, "bout it: Real and rowdy

blue83212: agh what are u doing hurr!??!?!
JPFish187: agh!
blue83212: yo're suppose to be here only in the morning!

JPFish187: i cant be online?!
blue83212: agh
blue83212: hahaha
JPFish187: hahahaha
JPFish187: agh
JPFish187: no thas you
JPFish187: agh
JPFish187: wha are you doing on this sn!
JPFish187: agh
blue83212: agh no
JPFish187: you threw me off! youre only supppose to be on uprm burr
blue83212: my choice
blue83212: agh
blue83212: HAHAHAA

blue83212: 'burr'
blue83212: haha
JPFish187: hahaha
JPFish187: agh you threw my nite off now i wont be able to sleep!
JPFish187: hahah
blue83212: hhahahaha
blue83212: agh
blue83212: yo're ony hurr in the morning
blue83212: till 1025
blue83212: ahaha
blue83212: agh!!!

blue83212: then come in @ 9
blue83212: agh!!!
JPFish187: hahahahahhaa
JPFish187: wow
blue83212: then shower @ 930
blue83212: agh
JPFish187: you know my mrning schedule
JPFish187: dang
JPFish187: wow

Im planning on going to SOL tomorrow, anyone interested in going?

"If i ruled the world, id free all my sons..." im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home