Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, September 15



"It is certain that the love of God does not consist in experiencing sweetness or tenderness of heart but in truly serving God in Justice, strength and humilty."

So my fun filled weekend comes to a conclusion today. I had to make the faces fuzzy cuz i dont have permission from the two other people in it to display their faces. haha jk Went to mass this morning as usual, fr. ray talked bout the new adjusments that are now put into place. Not a lot of big drastic changes, juss a few ones. I cant believe my granpa is gonna be 97 coming up this sat. ITs crazy cuz his brother who lives in la, is gonna be 100 in jan. Soooooo as you can tell imma be living for a long time(hopefully and GOd williningly haha). Its such a blessing though to see that he's healthy and juss still strong. He's a fighter alright. God has touched my family and has really blessed us.

I spent the afternoon at 3rd street promenade and santa monica pier. Fun stuff i must say, it totally beats staying home. So we drove over durr and we did the 'ju ju be way of finding parking.' This is how it goes, you pull up to whurrever youre parking and repeat over and over 'parking, parking, parking, parking' over and over and overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. haha Before you know it youll have parking! THough i finally said to miguel today while searching for parking, 'isnt easier to juss say a prayer, then to loose your breaf over repeating purrking?' So we got durr and we each ate our seperate dishes. I got chinese, miguel got great steak and potatoe and jeanne got some sandwhich. Walked around the mall for a bit then went to walk around the promenade.

Man its been forever since i walked around the 3rd street promenade. YOu see all kinds of neat and interesting things. Durr was this one guy in victoria secret trying to do a comedy act of some sort. He was alright then he got tedious, annoying and boring. I left for a brief moment to listen to this asian group sing. THey sounded like errother r & b asian group.

Durrs a lot of poverty at santa monica, i saw some guy who was in a wheelchurr and he had a sign that said, 'will work for marijuana' on the othe side it said, 'spare change.' Then i saw this other guy who happen to be filipino diggin through the trash can. HE grabs some food then runs off, next thing i know he's lying across this table half naked. I was thinking, 'hmm okay?!' i was able ot meet up w/my cousin who works @ victoria secret. SHe was telling me to juss follow her and talk to her. It felt weird being in durr.

Then we walked around the pier and that was fun. I felt like i was in a whole differet state. It reminded me of when mtv had their summer @ the jersey shore. Lots of rides, ate funnel cake, yum! Walked around and admired the dirty ocean water. Looked at the seagulls.

Alright thas it for now...i guess i got my first house hold tomorrow

3rd Street promendae is d0peness!

"I will never break your heart, i will never make you cry..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home