Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, September 13



"A soul enkindled with love is gentle, meek, humble, and patient soul..."-St. John of the Cross

I like this quote cuz its a reminder on how God calls each and everyone of us to be. He calls us to have a loving soul and a loving soul only bears good fruits. Fruits of gentleness, meekness, humility and most of all patience. Ha patience something that i know i struggle with ALL the time. Whether its at work, at home or juss in streets. Each day as i enter parking lot 7 at skool, i pray that God will give me parking so i wont be late to skool and then i ask him to give me patience. Give me patience to help wait for the parking spot. To give me patience so i can bear fruits of gentleness when waiting. THough sometimes i get frustrated and im like agH!! hurry up! or agh! you took the spot i was going to get. I think we all should try earnestly each day to make sure our souls are filled with love. SO that way we can bear the fruits of the spirit.

Today was a fun day. First off i was able to sleep in till almost 10am. Which felt really nice being thas the only time i can sleep in now. Ahh how i anxiously look forward to fridays more and more. PRaise God i have fridays off to do whatever i want to do. So i pretty much spent the morning chillin and resting. I went to robbys @ 1pm cuz he needed me to bring some oil filter wrenches cuz he couldnt take it off by hand. I come to find out its too big for the filter. After giving up trying to take it off w/his hand, boss lady and i went to kragean to buy the wrench. We found the wrench and he happily was able to unscrew it. Agh i told you burr to listen to boss lady the first time! haha

We ate lunch @ islands at the malvern towne center. MmMmm islands! I havent had it in a while so it sounded pretty good. We totally devoured our food! After islands i went w/them to jewelry mart in fullerton to pick up their bans. I got a first hand look at wha they look like. Theyre totally gonna be blangin like no other next july. Make sure you wurr sunglasses at the wedding cuz oh man its gonna hurt your eyes! haha As i was browsing around looking at other vendors, this asian lady got real interested in me and asked if i was looking. Then tells me she has some nice stuff or whatever. I was like, 'oh thanks, but im not looking really...yet. I said try me in a month then ill be ready. haha jk i didnt say that part.

Then we got gas and then went to wamu to drop off their bands in a safe deposit box. This girl kept calling my name from above. I was looking all over thinknig whos calling my name. I look up and its the girl that almost went to lss. The one that was chentel's(tita marissa's daughter)friend. She asked me howd it go on the other day. Im assuming she meant prayer meeting. I felt bad cuz at teh time i didnt recongize who she was. I always forget who's who cuz i come cross so many different people and i only end up seeing them once. I guess if they dont play some major role in my life, i forget bout them. haha THen we went to spv to set up for apologetics. AHh yeah that was fun, it felt like ol times...::sigh:: haha BOss lady's funny she made up a new word, she said 'emburrising.' hahahaha

Came home took a nap then went to apologetics. I came after the review session cuz well i have a hard time paying attention or listening when that guy mike talks. He talks soooooooooo slow and then his voice is so montnous that i cannot if my life depended on it pay attention to him. Apologetics was good, there was a good turn out. Christian was durr along w/his sister, faith. THats so d0pe how he has all this stuff at his age. As i was telling his dad, the problem w/the youf now a days, is they awlays gotta be entertained. Errthang theyre fed is entertainment, songs, dancing, cheers etc etc. Big example is scrc youf track. The problem they lack is the foundation. THye dont understand whurr the church came from, who started the church blah blah. Theyre at the age whurr they can be easily swayed by protestants or other dominations.

As i was sitting durr listening to some of teh questions being asked, i thought gosh its so d0pe to be part of the catholic church. Praise God for tito jess and apologectics. Heck id be so lost today w/o it. But its so cool knowing the church as the whole truth and nothing but the truth. THe catholic church was established and founded by JEsus Christ himself, 2000 yuurs ago. How bout dem apples eh?! Its too bad so many people fail to see that or realize that. Even people who are catholics. People continue to bash the church and yet it still remains the number one church. It still continues to grow and grow.

Went to bjs tonite after w/the mexican and jeanne. I had this free pizookie dessert coupon i wanted to use. SO we went and i was really excited to eat dessert. NExt thing we see are popos errwhurr. Me being nosey and all went ot go see wha was going on. Next thing i know i see people walking out of the buildings. Then i hurrd the waitress arguing w/this customer that theyre trying ot get errone out of the building. APparently durr was a bomb threat to the restaraunt. THe mexican calls me and tells me to meet them @ the stop light going towards the mall. Unfortunately they forgot the coupon on the table!!! We ended up leaving cuz we figured itd take forever to back inside. THough i guess thas my fault for being nosey and trying ot see wha was going on. So we ended up juss eating and talking @ fridays.

My debut dvd i orderd came in the mail today. It was funny cuz jennif and i were juss talking bout that this morning. How she didnt get her dvd n the mail yet and she orderd it last month. Sooo now we can have movie nite and watch the debut! yay! This dvd also has the special features like fred's movie on it. SO fred you can pretty much can buy the one i made off of me for a low low price. SInce now i have the 'official' movie. yay! SFC starts tomorrow morning @ spv, its gonna be interesting to see wha kind of people will be durr. OKay thas it for now, until next time...


Happy 21st Birfday, Jay da banker!

"By giving me all you got Your love as captured me..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home