Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, September 16



"That cross opened the door, the Bible lights our way, the Church holds us accountable and Christ is waiting..."

Hurrs another hollister ad for ya, by yours truly. My leg is missing, actually as the picture was being taken i was about to fall. Ha it looks like were doing some kind of dance or whatever. Speaking of dance that wade robbison show is pretty tight. ITs crazy cuz ill totally judge the people who come on the show and juss looking at them and think, 'they dont look like they can dance.' Then im proved wrong later in the end. The only thing thas gay bout the show, is errone dances the same style. Its always that 'pop' and 'twist' type of thing. Unless you get the white guys who juss go crazy doing whatevers.

I also like that newlywed's show, the one w/jessica simpson and nick lachey. Dang that girl is very oa, i think the two of them need to go to bof engagement and wedding encounter. I dont know if i could be w/someone who cant seem to clean up after themself. That one episode when she left her laundry juss sitting in a pile on the floor. That would kill me to see that, id die. id be so agH!!! I hate seeing messes. THough nick has a lot of patience dealing w/her thas fo sho. She reminds of some of the kids i have to deal with at work. IM sure thas one heavy cross to curry.

Skool and work was alright. I got two stupid projects to finish up so i can get it over with. I had my first sfc household tonite. It was i guess a joint household. So ive been told supposedly ive been transferred to kuya ariel's household. WHy did it not seem like that tonite? As i was leaving jordan said he'll call me to arrange household schedule...Hmmmm. I guess thas something i need to ask kuya ariel myself. I was agh! cuz they said be durr around 8pm so i got dur 810pm and errone else didnt come till about 9pm. Then we didnt start household till after 0930pm. Praise and worship was cool. We split up the a.c.t.s and someone lead the prayer for each portion. I lefr right after praise & worship cuz it was getting too late. The guy lives right in front of me, in those apts. next to centralia. I couldve juss walked but then i probably wouldve gotten jumped. haha

Juss came into my head right now. I was juss thinking some of the qualities i need my girl to have(if that ever happens). ALright as they saying goes, timinig is errthang or timinig is important or punctuality is a virtue. Yall know how i am w/time, meaning shes gotta be a punctual person. She also has to be clean and organized. I dont want a 'newlywed show' scene whurr i see her durrty laundry in the middle of the floor. agh! thas sick. Shes gotta be real chill and not high strung like i can be. haha Someone who is compassionate, and loves to serve others. Shes gotta like working w/kids and can handle being w/them. Meaning shes gotta have patience. SOme basic personality qualities, besides your basic honesty, trustworthiness, etc. cuz we all want that.

I need her to have God in her little puso. I would like her to love and trust God w/errthang she has. Someone who wants to be able to serve God through the church. Who wants to help build up GOd's kingdom hurr on earf. Someone who always sees the Jesus in each person. She needs to be able to sing so she can sing on my vmail haha jk Who not blangs blangs w/$$ but blangs blangs in her devotion and love for God. Someone who loves uncondtionally, w/no strings attached. Who's humble and lifts all the glory she may receive to God who deserves it all. Wow it seems as if im building someone of my own. All in all someone whos filled w/the spirit.

Agh these dogs behind us keep burrking and its getting annoying! Ive been impatient and irritable as of lately. I guess i juss tend to give in to my anger also which only makes it worse. Ill end up dwelling on it for a while instead of letting it go. So im trying to not let things get to me. Im trying not to be mr. bad mood guy, cuz i was this morning cuz of the burr. YOu know i realized i feel more relaxed praying spotaneously now, like i dont get all worried or skurred of what to say. On tues. i really felt the spirit leading through errword i said. Praise God He relaxed my spirit before prayer meeting started. So imma be late tomorrow nite since i got an SRE meeting.

Its crazy how many things we take for granted errday. How a lot of times things dont phase us. When something that we may not like ends up happening then we get that kick the in the butt. Thas when things finally phase us. I guess its true as the song goes, we dont know what we got till its gone. THough ti shouldnt or it doesnt have to be like that. God is constantlly surrounded us by so many d0pe things. Friends, family, shelter, food and a job(if you got one). More importantly He gives us Himself errday. His nudge on the shoulder to us, to remember to die to ourselves each day of our lives. Call a friend errday to say good morning to them juss as a constant reminder God loves them. Help brighten up someone's day by even the simplest 'hi.' Offer yourself up juss as Jesus offered himself up on that cross.

How much are you willing to offer up the Lord? oh man no yfc this wed. wha am i ever to do now? haaha Looks like i got a free day to rest unless i find some other group to go to.


How skurry is it, that Justin from American Idol and Sideshow Bob from the simpsons look alike?!

"Here's my story you can lean on me..."im done, im out God bless!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home