Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, January 14

"Don't call me a saint - I don't want to be dismissed that easily..."

Wow oh wow, i feel so lazy the weeks i dont have a car. Im juss so unproductive and real lazy. Ever since ive been back to work, i wait for fridays to come. I think being off for 2 weeks was nice cuz i didnt have to worry bout going to work in the afternoons. Oh well i gotta make $$ some how otherwise someone wont be able to go to hawaii this summer. Burr came over for lunch today and we had bahon together at my house. It was fun i fed him teriyaki chicken my mom made from the nite before. After i ate i felt so tired that i wanted to sleep, you know that whole laziness feeling after eating lunch. So he took me to work and it was coo. Pretty chill, real kick back. Honestly im trying to look busy from the time i come in till bout 3pm.

WE watched a bugs life today at work. I dont think ive actually sat and watched the whole entire movie before. Today was the first time, its a really cute movie. IT makes you think is a bugs life really like this?! ha no not really okay, anyway i enjoyed the movie. THough i did kinda fall asleep at certain parts of the movie. I sit thurr and watch the movie and i start to get sleepy. My eyes will start to shut off and on. ha Good thing none of the kids really see me. Man i tell you the kids i work w/are sooo OA. They swear i treat them soo bad! Example today they were eating top ramen in the room. Well they were eating it from the bag, so its not cooked, still hard and raw. I dont know how they could eat it like that. Anyway, i told them they make a mess theyre gonna have to pick it up and errthag else on the floor. Well they did make a mess so i told them to pick it up and they made the biggest deal. They were like, 'Wha am i your slave ja$on?!' i juss thought oh gosh, theyre so OA!

ANyway, i was glad 6pm came so i could go home. I got home rested briefly, then went to SRE/prayer meeting. Youf Alpha was nice, pops gave his talk bout the bible. Im really excited to give my talk! I told my group after the retreat were gonna have a confession party. Meaning were all gonna go to confession together as a group. Then imma get them boba afterwards. I was teasing jerel most of the nite. haha He's a good kid, he takes it real well. Fr. Brennan came and told the kids a couple of jokes. Some of them didnt get it but laughed anyway. I told them oooh imma tell father that you were frontin. That you really didnt understand the joke but laughed anyway. haha They got kinda skurred cuz i got up out of my churr. haha

Prayer meeting was phat, actually it seemed real lively like tonite. PRaise reports juss went on forever only cuz tito tom loves to talk! His praise report bout the 'effin man' hahahahahaha oh man thas something well never forget. IT was great that our friends from Carson and Long beach came to visit. I love have visitors from other communities come and visit us. So big ups to SLY and LF for coming down. I think the de leon brothers are totally d0pe. Mark is so funny, i love it how he always makes an effort to say wassup to me. Mike makes a really good leader. I told him that too that juss watching him last wed. i saw Jesus in him. Cryil and mikee are a great couple, theyre like a mini version of burr and boss lady. So full of God's love and growing together w/Him in the middle of them. I love it! Geez the two of them have visited more communities than i have. We talked bout putting together in SOL daygo trip. Then like spending the nite down thurr.

WEll thas all i really have to say for tonite. Im excited for Holy Spirit sat. to come. I started this year to update my daily organizer. Meaning that ill write something in like wha i did daily errday. Today is day 3 of the St. Therese novena, and day 1 of the Chaplet of Divine MErcy novea. I praise God that he has allowed such a great group of leaders to come together. THey all give so much into Spirit Games. Its like the scripture verse on charasmatic gifts of the spirit. Im so glad has allowed me to work in this committee. PRaise God! Marylou and i are gonna go to yfc meeting tonite, thats gonna be tight!


Thanks SLY and LF for coming out!

"12 AM on the way to the club..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home