Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, January 13

"Only you can create your own happiness. Even if you think someone else can, they can't. Even if it is hard to get up, do it anyway..."

So anyway, as i was saying yesterday before my stupid blog was ruined. Sunday's gospel pretty much confirmed wha i was talking bout on sat. bout doing God's work. I love how St. John the baptist said, 'i must decrease, so he may increase.' Totally humility into doing the work of GOd. I think thas something we all have to remember. In the homily on sun. I learned that we are all equipped w/the gift's GOd called to use, to build up the church. God the father wants to receieve that gift, then pass it on. Be receieved, transformed, and transmitted. Let him begin to finish the work that he has started in us.

I had gone to the youf mass @ heaven sent later on sunday afternoon. Let me tell you how i love fr. joe! He's one priest that is totally supportive in anything a ministry does. Even though i kinda juss met him, great guy. FUll of love, and a great sense of humor. He even heard my confession on his way to the curr one time. I love it! Anyway during his homily he posed a good question. If Jesus was born w/o sin, then why did he need to be baptized? I thought oh thas a good question, never really thought of that one. So i learned the reason for Jesus is baptism was #1 as we all knwo the beginning of his public teach min. #2 this was done all in accordance to God's will. Then lastly, the most important reason was the batptism was meant to wash away the sin of mankind. I thought ahhh now i see!

THen i loved how he said, 'Why is Jesus the beloved son of God?' Because he obeyed the will of his father unconditionally. Wow, thas great stuff. THen even better he went on to say, 'Our mission as baptized Christians, it is to show Christ in errthang we do, to the point people will see Christ in us. Then we have done our mission.' Amen! The mass was great, it was fun doing 'who builds the faith' at a mass! Ha it wouldve been a lot funnier to see the whole congregation doing it. After mass i had met and ran into Lisa marie who is mark and mike deleon's cousin. I thought that was pretty funny only cuz cyril, michael and mike were talking bout getting her and her group St. Paul of the APostle involved. Anyway, she's really swe3t and a very friendly person. We had talked the whole evening bout different ministries, watching the youf in our confirmation classes grow and errthang else. I love how you can juss have some of the best convos w/the people you juss meet.

ANyway, later on some of the kids did the suicide skit. They did a fantastic job for only practicing for a week. They had put so much emotion and effort into it, which any person doing the suicide skits has to do. THough errone does it differently too, they done it the SH way. Each time i see that skit, it only reminds me of myself more and more. GOing through the motions, feeling that whole world revolves around me. Aww kawawa me!!! hahaha I remember hte very first time i saw the skit. I thought hey i want to be in the skit, that looks fun! hahaha Then i was able to be Jesus last yurr for youf alpha. I love it! I totally see the hunger in these youf's eyes to learn more bout the church. I praise God for the young adults, banne, jei franxis, dorthee, michelle, i forgot the other girl's name, glen and all them who play such an important role into the feeding of these youf. These are the people the youf are gonna totally depend on to help them and guide them throught it all. I only pray that the fruits for this group only become even better than they already are.

Later on sunday i hung out w/lf again. THey had a bowling parish fellowship nite. Fred came also, it was a lot of fun. It brought back memories of the weekly bowling sesssions during the summer. Those were great!!! Thas when errone came and met up to chill. I love bowling! Afterwards, we attempted to go to albertos, but they were closed. I had a a wild time in gail's curr on the way thurr. I felt like i was on mr. toad's wild adventure. haha She let me borrow a Cd too, shes tight! yay gail! We ended up going ot dennys to juss kinda chit chat and wha not. Ive gotten to know more and more the lf community this past winter break. CAnt think of a better way to spend break then to chillin w/Christ-centered people.

Yesterday, work was aiight, im trying to find thing to do to keep busy. Its real dead around this time cuz we dont got a whole lot going on. Im still waiting to get my eval too. Agh! had a nice little convo w/the city clerk also later on the afternoon. I like tues. cuz the afternoon goes by faster cuz of the whole movie matinee. I like picking out movies that i havent seen yet too! haha Im looking forward to seeing all those yfc kids again this wed. nite. I havent seen them since geez break time. So it will be fun, im also planning a trip to the big ox sometime soon too. AHh

LAst nite after i got home from work i was on the phone w/charisse till like oh man 740pm. A whole hour and a half convo. Though we always have the funniest convos. I think were on hte phone so long cuz we bof can talk forever. I love how this spirit games collabo w/her and i working together, has also helped us to really get to knwo each other better. Praise God for great friends. After that, i was talking to leslie from SOL and to see how she was doing. Juss making sure she was coming tonite for youf alpha. I really apppreciate her and all that she does to help out. Praise God once again! Then i was talking to my ol boss afterwards bout coming back tot he daycurr. I was kinda thinking bout it, working on fr. to make extra $$ for hawaii. Though i dont know w/all those changes in the company and errthang. Ahh thas one thing i have to really pray bout. Do i want to loose my fridays?! ahh! i guess w/all things you gotta sacrafice.

It was funny later online we had this mini spirit games via chatroom conference. Actually it was real fun, we had lf, SH,Yfc and Log in thurr juss chatting away bout random stuff. Well thurr was a purpose, i asked the committee to start praying the Chaplet of Divine Mercy between now and spirit games. A way to unite ourselves in prayer as a team and i juss feel the more united we are in prayer, the better these games will be. Besides prayer doesnt hurr anything, it onyl allows to grow more. So if you would like to join us each day and pray the chaplet that would be great also! After i prayed the St. Therese novena w/Charisse to lift up our venue for the games.

THen at like 1am, Leo from liwanag called me so i was talking ot him a bit. I was up till 2am this morning talking to matt from SCA. It was tight, cuz i got tknow a little bit more about the group and bout himself as well. I figure you gotta get to know these people in your group on a more personal basis if youre gonna be working w/them for the next 7 months. Anyway, SCA is a very Marian-oriented group, which i think is totally d0pe. Theyve been around for bout 4 yurr but on the DL due to the Arch-Diocese of LA and Caridonal Mahoney. OUr convo was very productive i think haha

Like i said i figure you gotta knwo these people better that youre gonna be serving with. I found out that he knows corn, and corn and his friend kevin joined SCA. Looks SCA will have a football team of their own pretty soon! hahahahaha Its funny matt even said it himself, that corn has a lot of homies. WEll at least its good to know that corn is still active in his faith w/something. I know how hard it can be depending on a group to build your faith, then having to leave them. SCA is one community im bout to hit up next on my list. Or lets say im putting a lot of my stock in this community. I guess SCA was suppose to hold this summer's bball tournament. Ha too bad there isnt gonna be anymore bball tournaments! haha I think spirit games is a lot better idea. MAtt is also in YFC like i am! wooo!

Anyway, totally cool guy and im excited to chill w/this new group. Im telling you, you can never have enough friends to help you build up the kingdom of God. In fact we gotta a little project of our going on for now. Cant give you the details, but lets hope that itll work out. haha Well thas it for now, this is one long blog already. I heard LF is coming tonite, that should be pretty fun. I think weve even out the times we've visited each other. I decided today t to try the whole bold face errones name. Trying ot be creative hurr, but its too much work! My arm is starting to hurt from all this typing. Until next time, take curr of yourselves and each other!

ImyourPapie: alright man had fun talking to u
ImyourPapie: obviously since its 2 am

DaYsL33pR: LOL
DaYsL33pR: hahaha
DaYsL33pR: friendship humor!!
DaYsL33pR: thats a good one

haha ill go over this one in my next entry. Love taps and friendship humor!


Yay for spirit games & SCA!

"Im in love, im all shook up..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home