Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, March 17

"Being christian means going through calvary to see the resurrection..."

WHoa! so i heard thurr was more drama @ 1215 sPv mass yesterday. SOmeone had locked errone inside the chapel w/rope. They tied doors down w/rope! So they had to go out and go all around to untie the rope. Then afterwurrds, 3 peoples currs got vandalized. Their currs were scratched w/the word 'evil.' Talk bout crazy stuff going during lent! My boss was telling me that something like that were currs were getting vandalized at their parish was going down. It was to the point the priest had security monitor the purrking lot. How sad is that!

Today, St. Patrick's day marks two memorable occassions for my familly. One of them 3 yurrs ago today my grandma past away of cancer. This is my grandma on my dad's side. Oh man she suffered a lot of pain. Yet, she knew was in store for her but didnt complain. Towards the end when she was really suffering, she was forgetting people. She couldnt remember her own family and who they were. I didnt get to see her suffer, but errweek my aunt would send emails explaining her condition. The times when i read she had good days, i would think she would get better. THough her condition only got worse.

Maan i'll never forget that day i found she was gone. It was on a sunday afternoon and my aunt from minn. calls. I picked up the phone and she asked how i was. I said i was good, she then asks if she could talk to my dad. I give the phone to my dad and she breaks the news to him. Once he told all of us, it was so hard, i couldnt stop crying. Wow it was hard for me, and i ended up having to go try and finsih my group project afterwards. My parents ended up flying ot minn. for the funeral. IT was too hard for my sister and i to skip skool. I had felt real guilty cuz the last time she was out hur in cali, couple months before she died i didnt spend a lot of time w/them. Praise God for her wonderful soul though. Im sure she's constantly praying for me and the family each day.

The other thing is wha 5 yurrs ago, something like that. Anyway, my aunts dalamation had past away. I came home on a fri. after skool and i found only my dad home. I asked whurr errone was and they told me at my grandmas. He told me that 'pepper' my aunts dog had gotten ran over by a curr. I dropped my stuff and i ran right over to my grandparents house. I got thurr and errnoe was crying. My aunts dog was deaf, and i guess she ran out of the house when someone was walking in. She ran into the street and got hit by a curr. They rushed over her to the animal hospital and it was too late.

So thas why st. patricks day is always a sorrowful, yet joyful holiday for me. Ah i need to finish studying, so i'll continue to blog later...hopefully.


St. Patrick, pray for us!

"I owe the world w/gratitude cuz baby im so thankful i found you..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home