Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, March 16

"God is the only one who knows how many children we should have, and we should be ready to accept them. One can't decide for oneself who comes into this world and who doesnt. That decision doesn't belong to us..."

Well i didnt achieve my goal of going to adoration @ savio. However...i was able to go to the blessed sacrament twice today and read most of the entries. I felt who else better to shurr their walks w/GOd, then God himself? IF thurrs anyone who knows what these kids have been through, its him. SO many of the kids have really grown in their faith the past year. From finding a deeper relationship w/God to wanting to get to mass on sundays. Its truly a HUGE blessing to have them in my life. Theyre so funny to be around and they always make me smile. A lot of them said they want to be able to pray the rosary errrdya and know more about the teachings of the church. Some wanted to be able to read the bible errday. The best part was some said theyre now going to mass every sunday and actually participate in the liturgy. Some of them mentioned how youf alpha has impacted their lives for the better, Praise God!!!!

Skool was juss another manic monday! I tell you mondays are so hard waking up early in the morning. I was hoping it was gonna be blazin' hot again. Its nice knowing i dont have to wake up @ 615am juss so i can leave the house @730am to find purrking. Ive noticed the parking lot whurr i purrk thurrs more available purrking. So ive been leaving @ like 740-745am, waking up @ 7am. I find purrking easily, with no problems! Thas the best! Praise God! Some of my classmates were talking bout the 'Passion of Christ.' I was quite interested in what they had to say. ONe guy mentioned how he was getting pissed @ the guards. How Jesus was already suffering enough. that they should stop. Another guy said he saw it on bootleg and his cousin got. I thought oh maan...haha well i shouldnt say anything cuz my sister borrowed bootleg. HOWEVER...i didnt watch it, i juss previewed to see wha the filming was like. Anyway, got out of lab early, and i was able to visit Jesus to read more reflections.

Work was chill i guess as it always is on a monday. The kids were doing this talk show and i was the host. The topic was 'kids who dont behave.' They started to get out of hand a little bit later, but i guess they had fun. Our parks and rec commissioner looooooves my mom and her quilting class. They got like 10 ladies in thurr sewing away worknig on making different types of quilts. My mom enjoys it, i guess she finds a joy in serving to others. Must be whurr i get it from! THen i was talking to the mayor and he kinda over sees the orange county childrens theatre. He was telling me bout some of those kids. WOw they have so much talent! ANyway, so mr. mayor told me that were gonna have a shopping center and new homes coming. Theyre gonna clear out that payless on beach and that whole area. It'll be cool to see wha will develop.

Afterwards, i had driven over to the Lbc to meet up w/mikee. I love this guy, he's really d0pe. He was burning me a CD from the lft retreat. Well were having a hard time cuz he was doing it off of windows media. He ended up juss letting me borrow the CD. Really good CD, imma make copies for some of you guys. They sound like a filipino r & b group singing praise & worship songs. I like it though! I think youll like it too! ANyway, him and i were juss kinda chillin watching the laker game and talkin bout our weekends. Him and cyril make a really good couple. They're such great people, im blessed ot have become a lot closer to them.

Then i was talking on the phone to leslie from SOL for a while. She was kind enough to come down to the bpc on sat. for confession. I called up all my kids and told them if they could to meet up for a confession purrty. Well i couldnt be in two places @ once, so i asked leslie to come down. Praise God that she's so dedicated to the kids. Im really glad GOd had allowed her to become my SRE aide. She's such a kind person, and its also a blessing to have gotten to know her more. I hate to sound like a broken record...but really i do live w/the communion of saints hurr on earf. Really i do, no joke yo. To me thas a such a huge blessing to have and oh man i cant thank God enough for them.

Came home and i was talking ot charisse for an like hour on the phone. YOu know she was in miai since wed. nite. So obviously we had A LOT of catching up to do. See you figure we talk on a daily basis whether its via email or cell, we communicate. So her being gone for 5 days, thurrs a lot i had to catch her up on. Besides that i wanted to hurr bout her trip to miami. She told me she felt as if she was in a 'p.diddy' video. Blang errwurr you went on the beach. She told me bout beach purrties they had and how i guess beyonce and jay z were in town. The catholic church thurr was nice she told me. IT was called St. Patricks, i wonder if the priests were augistians! ha ANyway, she told me how the homily was really good bout the sacrament of reconilication. The priest was emphasizing how when you go, you should go w/a sincere effort from trying not to repeat the same sins. I guess she told me in the homlily people would ask fr. for future absolution for the sins they know/think they'll committ. Agh, no advance absolution! He told me no, whas the point of being absolved of your sins if you know youre going to committ them again. Good stuff!

After hurring bout her trip it made me want to take a break myself. So it looks like ill be seeing vegas before the fall! I guess this will be v 2 and 3/4 for me haha Im looking at the 2nd to last weekend in april. Charisse and i decided that well go to vegas. Then i guess whoevever else wants to go to they can hop in on the fun. Hopefully it'll work then i can my craving for vegas buffets over with! MMMmM! i was telling her bout mandalay bay buffet! oOOh i love their buffets soo yummers! Then the rio seafood buffet oooooooooh yeah! Im excited! Vegas hurr i come again!


Man im exhausted!!

"Showing love to them thugs who be holding the blocks and we be tearing up the club like the Three Six Mob..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home