Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, March 13

"The best way to prepare for death is to spend every day of life as though it were the last. Think of the end of worldly honor, wealth and pleasure and ask yourself: And then? And then?"

Pretty crazy i was juss thinking bout deaf this past week, no im not thinking of killing myself. Wed. nite i had a couple of hmm 'close calls,' well juss say. It was skurry cuz i havent made it to confession yet this week. I try to go on a weekly basis, so tomorrow i have to go. Anyway, i was juss thinking of how dirty my soul is right now, and wha would happened if i died right now. I think it was a while back ago bout that 15 yurr old kid who's body juss quit working on him. He dropped dead right then and thurr, only 15 yurrs old too! Kinda convicting to hurr this cuz we always think thurrs gonna be tomorrow. We procrastinate on things thinking we have tomorrow to do it, yet...wha happens if today is your last? Wha happens if you dont wake up to see tomorrow?! So i guess thas why they say to try and live errday as its your last.

Juss my luck today that '1215 mass girl' wasnt thurr today! oh why?! ANd on mondays i cant make it to mass cuz of class. Hey i made a rhyme! So i guess i must wait till tues. comes. You know i wonder wha sunday mass she goes to. Im assuming 1215pm mass, the 915am mass has been getting pretty packed. Before id never see people stand along on the back of the church. Praise God now that i do see it! Fr. Grace had a really good homily this afternoon. He did back to back mass two days in a row. Thurs. and friday, while fr. ray did tues. and wed.

SO father grace's talked bout working on building up from the past. Sometimes things dont work out for a certain reason, yet later on as we look back on that past we praise God for it. Meaning that were glad that wha we wanted never happened for one reason or another. OFten times too fr. mentioned that we hate to bring up the past, we try to hide it. Yet the past is who we are he said and its something that shouldnt be forgotten. We use our past as a building block to build on the future, a whole learning process. Learning from the past to work on a better tomorrow. I know i have many things in my past that ive learned from. Then there are things that i had wish i hadnt done. YOu cant change the past, cuz its in the past. Why bother to dwell over those mistakes? Use it as a tool for your future. Fr. put in a better way, its juss my bible diary is in the curr.

The dance tonite was pretty cool, though it juss seemed forever long! They had it from 6pm-1130pm. Normally HS dances dont even start till 7pm. They had an okay turn out for their 1st dance. We had a lot of western and rancho hs kids come out. The dj was tight, i was feelin the music! I chapperoned going around w/my big flash light making sure no 'grinding' or 'freaking' of the sort was going on. Ha when i did see some of that stuff, id shien the light on them and say, 'whoa, whoa, whoa thurr! A little too close...' They played the 'yeah' song and it got errone going. I was soo tempted to dance, well i really wanted to! Some of the kids were asking me to dance with them. I sooo wanted to! SOooooooooo many wallflowers though! haha

When that song 'get low' came on they muted the chorus purrt and the kids were yelling it in. haha To the windooooooooow to the waalllll....THey played 'it aint no fun' too! i remember when i was in HS they use to play that song at allllll dances. You cant have a dace without that song playing. I caught these guys gambling in the bathroom playing 'dollars.' Its a pretty addicting game ive played it before. YOu fold your dollar a certain way then you and your competition throw it down while calling it in the thurr. IF it lands on the side you called it on, then the dollar is yours if not you lost it. Its pretty addicting like i said, cuz once you win one time, you want to keep on going!

After pretty much most of the kids were gone and the lights went back up it was my turrn. They played some ol skool jams like 'head over heels' and 'scrub.' Oh man those were the jams back in my HS days when i was still in HS. It was d0pe!! It made me want to go clubbin' afterwards! ha the dj told me he deejays at like these two clubs, one in LA and one in lakewood. So he told me he could hook me up for free when i want to go. Haha So whos down to go clubbin' w/me next sat? haha jk I havent been to a club since like wha jan 01? The last club i had gone to was the ghett0 arena in LA.

I felt bad a little earlier, but yet i said PRaise God. I was talking to one of my students from confirmation online. He was absent on tues. so i told them we were having a 'confession purrty' tomorrow @ 330pm. I told all my kids that on tues. and i called them all today to remind them. Anyway, he told me he wasnt gonna go cuz he promised his friend hed be at her party early. This wya she had someone to talk to. Well i was a little dissapointed at him cuz he straight out said no he was gonna go. Then i ended up throwing the 'god currd' at him. He got upset at me for it. So then i apologized to him and said i didnt meant to make him upset, juss wanted him to realize how important confession is. He told me he had a long day and it was okay. Anyway, the reason why i say praise God for it is cuz the convo ended like this: COnfirmation student: ill make sure im there.. no buts about it YOu cant help but to say praise God!

My day is jam packed tomorrow, so many things going on. I gotta be in anaheim for an SCA meeting, then work to put together the spirit games commercial for youf rally. Also my cousin's birfday party in HB. Followed by a bonfire later on that nite, then i gotta be @ church @ 8pm to be part of fr. brennan's clean up crew for his dance. ANyone want to help?! Im almost tempted not to show up...but thas not cool. Although i didnt really committ to it, fr. breannan does help me out when i need it. So i guess it only makes sense i return the favor for him. As much as i want to say oh why?! cuz imma be on my feet all nite again..ill say instead 'Praise God!'


I need a foot spa massage, really i do...

"Baby you got wha i need, but you say he's juss a friend..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home