Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Wednesday, April 14



"Love thrives on suffering, and suffering is to be found everywhere..."

Yesterday was fun! Oh before i forget, i had forgotten to mention something else bout sat's event. Well this guy walter bravo, who deejays my work events was deejaying this one on sat. At the end of clean up he was telling my bosses how if we wanted to, we could get a lot of sponsors. On top of that, if we needed more volunteers he could get some zetas & some kappas that would love to volunteer for service hours type things. I thought OOh i like that idea! Thatd be tight less work id have to do. Anyway, juss thought that idea was really d0pe.

Skool was alright, nothing new, nothing spectacluar. Oh how i cant wait till the end of the semester already. FOr some reason this one seems to be extra long. Maybe its the whole knowledge of summer on its way. PRaise God cuz i was approved the two days i had requested off. I had 3 days of floating i needed to use before fiscal year is over, otherwise i loose it. I took advantage of using them for next wed. and the monday after that. Ive taken notice that my boss hasnt gotten to be more laid back then before. Sometimes before he use to be a some wha strict. Maybe cuz he's gotten a gf now haah he's a little at ease. Whatever it is, im hoping that he'll continue to be like this. haha

We watched spy kids 3 yesterday at work. I was actually falling asleep during the movie, i started to get real sleepy. Thurr was juss some purrts in the movie that was real boring. Anyway, thurr wasnt a whole lot of kid due to spring break. Oh well it makes my days easier, tomorrow i think were going ot make some type of dessert. Which reminds me if you guys happen to find any good recipes send em over my way. You know whenever i talk via IM online, i never use those emocons or whatever you call them. Ha i know that was juss hella ranDUMB haha i guess im like that. Ha ill be talking to burr and i''ll mention something and he'll say okay?! that was juss hella ranDUMB haha

I had gone w/cy, wilane, and this guy from sly named will over to liwanag last nite. Actually i came to set up for prayer meeting before hand, then i went to liwanag. I saw my Pb last nite! woOo i love my pb i havent seen her in ages! haha When i saw her i ran over and i said 'ppbbbbbbbbbb!' Anyway, so cy and i had made to liwanag, leo was quite suprised. I had promised him that i would make it to one 'official' liwanag meeting before their quarter ended. SO the prayer meetign was fun, i was actually looking forward to singing more praise & worship songs, but they were pressed for time. We played jepoardy it was so freakin fun!! My team(team one yay yay) won N.E.R.Ds. Toni was our team captain and we did quite well. Ha thurr was a question under hodge podge regarding 'what event that will be taking place that emphasizes unity through games, sports etc etc.' Ha the answer was spirit games, ha it took me a while to get the ?! ha Bof cy and i were like hmm...haha

After the meeting was it was socializing, many uci peeps were suprised i was thurr. It was great to see all those specatular cool people like joyce diane haw, fake girlfriend and the list goes on! Oh for closing song, we sang prince of peace, thas the jam. 'I will sing to and worshippp the King Who is worrthy, i will love and adore him, i wil bow down before him. He's my prince of peace and i will live my life for Him...' I want to use that song for spirit games, thas such a d0pe song. Afterwards we juss kinda chilled inside interfaith and listened to yfc practice for Praisefest(May 21). That should be exciting too cuz Shepherd's Voice will be performing yay yay!

Ha freakin leo man, he was like 'you dont talk to me no more.' I said, 'hello im online and youre online, and you dont talk to me!' Then he said, 'i like ot talk on the phone.' I said, 'i call you...' ha then he said jokingly. 'sorry i only talk to people named charisse' haha i thought ohhh maan! Anyway, after we had all gone out to eat the infamous in n out at the student center. Cy and wilane's friend from hs joined up w/us. I guess they hadn't seen each other since senior yurr. Pretty crazy huh. Leo came and joined us up later on too. Great times, juss messing around. We all were getting prettty hyper at the end of the nite.

On the way home cy and i had good convo bout a whole bunch of different things. Family, ministry work etc. She's always a pleasure to talk to and its a blessing that ive gotten the opportunity to get to know her and mike better. Really good people, i tell you forreals. So on the way home were on the 5n juss coming up to the lincoln exit. Wilane calls and tells me she needs to pee real bad. I asked if she wanted to stop? She told me no shes cool she can make it till we get back to sPv. Then she asked how furr were we? I said well we still gotta get on the 91w. HA then she said well lets stop cuz i dont think i could wait that long. We exited lincoln and passed by the anaheim plaza to see if naything was open. Keep in mind this was @ like 12am already. Nothing was opened, so we stopped at dennys. I told them this feels like a total road trip, like were on our way somewhurr. It was funnny, great times.

We got back @ like 1210am, and then went home for the evening. PRaise God for juss a nite full of blessings. Shurring God's love w/great people who i love talking and juss chillin with. I couldnt ask for anything more. I think im going to change my phone cover again. Now that i think bout it, i shouldve waited and gotten the 3200. The only reason i got this one cuz it had the speaker phone. Ha Oh well, im still satisified with wha i have. haha Today is jeanne's birfday yay! Ha i remember when i use to see her working @ Sam Goody in the mall. WOw thats soo long ago! Saturday, will murrk the one yurr anniversary of 'exile.' Whoa...praise God for His grace that He has given to me. For without his grace, i dont think i wouldve been able to handle that heavy cross.


Happy Birfday Jeanne!

"YOu got me inside outside spinning all around..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home