Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, April 15

"The ones you love are never far away, they're always in your hearts..."

I got this quote from days today during Alice Horton & Doug William's funeral. It was very sad to watch, especially during hope's shurring of memories of her dad and her grandma. The flashbacks made me sad! Its sad to see ol characters being taken off the show, after being thurr for soo many yurrs and making the show wha it is today. :sigh: the show will never be the same w/o mrs. horton. ahh

Anyway, so ive taken interest in this new channel i found recenty called, s?. Its a hispanic latino tv station. They got some good shows though, ive been rewatching the ol skool show, 'New York Undercover.' Maan i use to watch that show errthurs. nite w/my mom. That was our show, id come home from SRE and we'd turn on to channel 11 to watch. Ahh anyway, so i refound that show on that channel over spring break. They have this hmm interesting secular talk show called the 'rug.' Thurrs two girls and two guys, the one latina chick on thurr is cute! The topic tonite was 'co-habitation.' Meaning bf/gf living together, co-habitating under the same roof. Obviously, we all know that in eyes of the Catholic church that is a sin. Unless the couple are murried.

Asia buffet and i are like homies, especially the manager. I had made last min. reservations this afternoon for jeanne's birfday over thurr. She had no problem in doing that for me. Then during dinner, we were all dissapointed cuz we didnt see any 'walnut shrimp.' This dish has gotten to be one of 'SHs' fav dish. Well it was thurr tonite, and we were all like 'oh why?!' So as i was making my trip back to the buffet, i was making small talk w/the lady bringing more broccli beef. I asked her, 'do you only have walnut shrimp on the weekends?' She didnt understand me so i asked a couple more times. She finally said do you want some? in her broken english. I said yes! so she asked whurr iwas sitting and told me shed bring it out to me. To my suprise she brought out a whole batch of them for me! haha She ended up bringing 3 differnt plates full! Wow talk bout God providing! haha jk THen they sang happy birfday to jeanne! they had the music and errthang! haha Asia buffet has really gotten to my puso these days!

ON the way home elijiah asked if i coudl come over! awww that kid is too cute. I know wha to get him for his birfday. The same exact thing i got my godson for his birfday, hopefully no one steals my idea. So i told him next time, next time ill come ova and well play 'neighbors.' haha Ahulana was looking forward to me coming over also. I had to 'pinky swurr' that next time id come over. Upon the approval of moms and pops, maybe one friday i could come over and play w/them for a while. Now that i think of it, im off next wed. and im done w/skool @ 11am. (lightbulb!) haha

I told fred i changed the name from 'security' to 'spirit games security advisor.' Praise God cuz james from St. Lukes has answered 'yes' in being our media ministry for spirit games! wooO!! Now all we will need is a vendors committee head(if fr. don lets us have vendors). Wow the Lord is truly putting all the pieces of the puzzle together for us. AS ive said before in the past, this must be something he wants done. Otherwise, thurr would be many obstacles in the way of the planning. Please continue to pray for the growth & success of the games & committee.

Fred had brought up a very good topic last nite on his blog. Yes, im talkin bout them lurkers! agh! Them and 'cafteria blog readers!' agh! Those who pick and choose which pargraphs look interesting to read. Or if they see their name then theyll read wha was said. Hello!!! why not juss read the whole entry! If youre going to take the time out to load up the site, juss finish it from top to bottom. I mean cmon, honestly, how much more time will take you? Wha 5? 10 min. the most?! Really now, throw me a frikkin bone hurr! Then those lurkers, they read and then when you bring up topic to them, 'they'll say, 'oh yeah i read that on your blog!' Agh!!! Then why didnt you juss tag! How much more time would it haven taken you to juss quickly make a comment. Really now!

I know a couple of lurkers out thurr too! Ha i think i should post their pics on my blog and say the 'top 10 most notorious blog lukers and cafeteria readers.' Then thurr are those people who leave stupid tags to try and bring down the ratings and yet dont even have the courage to leave their real name. Cmon now! And yes im referring to those 'caesar chavezs.' and 'yos.' OKay if you want to bring down raitings, and crticize, then fine youre entitled to your own thoughts, but lets be real hurr and put leave your 'real name.' Dont be fake and front a made up nick name. Let's keep it real hurr. IF youre going to make dumb comments, then make sure you be real bout it. Sooner or later ill find out who you are!

OKay thas all, thurr was something else i wanted to blog bout. I forgot. Oh well


Dont be a lurker, a cafeteria reader or a faker!

"I like the way you be with all that personality..."im done, im out God bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home