Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Saturday, July 24

Smile like the Sunrise



"We always find that those who walked closest to Christ, our Lord, were those who had to bear the greatest trials..."
 
I know many of us are going through tough, rough, not to mention difficult times. You may think, 'this sucks' or 'my life sucks' or 'leave me be!' God has blessed you with soo much, that you should be grateful for the life he has given you. Take a look at the small things around and praise God for them. Chin up my friend, things could be a lot worse. At least youre living in a safe environment and you dont gotta worry bout bombs exploding in your neighborhood. Okay, so maybe that example was a little too extreme, but God did create His children to stress.  Take the time out and try to come back to being childlike. Always remember God has given us His grace and His grace is sufficient for us. No matter wha happens, we'll get through it w/His grace! In the mean time try to find the time to smile juss as these kids are. Help bringhten up someone's day with your smile!
 
Had lunch w/my mom and sister today @ tgifriddays. Its been a while since ive had lunch thurr. Usually only come during the evening w/errone. Went to barnes and nobles afterwurrds to look for this magazine pops was telling me bout on mon. Something called 'uly' or whatever, anyway thurrs an article he was telling be bout on how it said 'how blog ruined my life.' Ha he was shruring w/me a summary of the article and it sounded funny. Anyway, i couldnt find it...agh! Went to tall mouse and best buy, looks like i mya have to bring in the printer. Agh i hate bringing in all that stuff. Such a hassle, but you gotta do wha you gotta do.
 
Came home and burr called me as i was attempting to take a nap. So we were on the phone talking forever. THen he came down to my house and we went to fry's electronics together. He was getting a purrt for his laptop.  AGh then it took forever to get home cuz we took the freakin streets back! Tanya called me this afternoon, i havent talked to her in forever. We were talking bout yfc conference next weekend. Wow im excited yet im kinda nervous cuz i dont know wha to expect. Hopefully, ill be able to meet some new people and maybe make some new friends yay!!! Anyway, were going ot carpool together over thurr. I really wish i could stay the whole weekend, but working all day on sun. will help make my paycheck bigga.
 
Went to the first extended session of apologetics tonite. THe 7 week session on 'cathoilc morality' an interesting, yet touchy subject. This is the first time ive taken an extended apologetics class, hopefully ill be able to finish the rest of the sessions. Tonite's topic was basically all bout the principles and juss getting your feet wet. With errclass, thurrs always gotta be one person who screws it up for errone else in class. Agh! thurrs this one guy who was pissing errone off tonite. He kept interrupting and trying to argue w/tito jess on certain issues. Praise God for the Holy Spirit who really guided tito jess through the rest of the nite. WOw thas gotta be hurrd ot keep your cool like that.
 
Afterwurrds went home and i started to clean out my drawers. My goal is to redo my room this summer, but in two weeks. Once all the madness of work and ministry work is settled then ill take curr of my room. Its impossible to take curr of all that right now. Eventually id like to paint it, compact my closet, take out the futon and filing cabinets, and the huge dresser. Pretty much to make more room in my room. My closet is jam packed and its so hurrd to fit anything in thurr. So thas the goal the week after spirit games is over. By that time skool will probably be sturting soon. Oh why?! Whurr in the heck did summer go? Let me juss go back to hawaii!
 
Anyway, as i was browsing through some of my ol entries from last yurr i ran across something i did. Its called, '100 things that i love' pretty much me listing random things that i love. A small way to praise God for the small blessings in my life.  Ha i was going to get sturrted but im feelin sleepy now. Went to confession @ spc this afternoon, spent a lot of time before that sitting in front of the blessed sacrament. Like i said the only thing that;s gonna get me through these next two weeks is His grace. So im going to try and go to mass and visit the blessed sacrament as mch as possible. Ending the nite w/adoration @ sPv. Ahh yes i love it!
 
Im still debating on whether to go to uci for yfc's a day w/the kids at the purrk. Theyre bringing in bout 40 kids from the catholic worker to irvine for purrk games, bbq, and more. Id like to go but yet i have so much stuff i need to take curr of hurr also. We'll see how much stuff i get done first. Then later on in the evening were going to LF for prayer meeting. Yay! The weekend is almost ova!! agh!
 

15 more days till spirit games! 
 
"Steady breakin’ me on down..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home