Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, August 13

PGITF

"In order to discover the character of a people, we have only to observe what they love..."

Praise God its friday forreals! Its been a long week at work busy with a whole bunch of small stuff. Oh well im glad this week is over now, geez this coming saturday is gonna be a week since spirit games whoa! ITs crazy how fast the times go when youre having juss soooo much fun! haha Ahh the summer is sloooowly ending and soon before you know it the bbqs will be closed, the pool will be a little colder and the skool doors will be opened up.

I had a small situation at work today w/my boss. Ha so we were out in the front and errone was talking. We were making sure errthang was set for the angels game. I mentioned the word petty cash for the pizza and he said 'oh here go get me change.' He handed me a $100 bill, i go to albertsons get cash and give to one of the other supervisors to use it to get the pizza. My boss comes to me a little later asking me whurr his $$ is. I said oh i give it to bill to get the pizza, he goes wha?! I told him and he got mad telling me it was his $$. I apologized but the foo wasnt clurr himself w/the $$. So he was upset cuz he thought we never told him bout the pizza not being able to churrge it. The whole whole issuse got dealt with, but its juss sometimes bosses can be so unclurr!

The rest of the day was pretty smooth, being i was in churrge of running the place. So they found a dead crow yesterday at work and according to vector control it's been armed w/the west nile virus. Ehhh how skurry huh!! We were told to keep our outdoor activities to a minimum and if we go outside w/the kids whurr long sleeve or pants or put on bug repeelent.
On top of that we are told to report of anything standing water or dead birds. Yikes! Talk bout hitting close to home. Hopefully it doesnt get any worse or spreads. Maybe it isnt so bad after all...ha all i know is im juss gonna stay inside. Which is gonna make the day w/the kids longer...oh why?!!

Went to dinner w/charisse at lucille's in torrance last nite. It was a late dinner being that i didnt get off work till bout 730. Then on top of all that had to get home change, and then rush over to carson. I finally was able to see the ninimansion, and its whoa!! THe place was easy to find which made it a lot easier. So anyway, went to lucille's to eat some bbq ribs that were real goood! I didnt realize how long its been since we've really talked talked. The past two weeks we've bof been busy w/spirit games and outside stuff. IT was fun catching up...catch up ketchup! haha Good dinner, good conversations, and good times! Cant beat that!

Afterward went back to the ninimansion and chilled for a while. Christy was home w/her dad as they were watching kill bill v2. Her mom juss came home from their sil's lamaaz class and was shurring w/us all the cool and interesting stuff she learned. I keep forgetting to give charisse her freakin souvenior from hawaii! Oh why?! I always forget cuz im always in a rush to leave. Anyway, so we whurr shurring pictures from hawaii and her trip to new orleans. By 11pm we were bof getting turrd so i left to go home, feelin kinda sleepy by the time i was almost home.

SO thus the weekend begins, wow i was looking at my calendar and this is the first free weekend ive had in a while. Errthang else since ive gotten back from hawaii has been jam packed w/meetings or work events or other such stuff. On the 29th i got invited to noel's birfday purrtty at dinelyand. Through charisse's work enterprise she can have like up to 150 people free get into bof purrks, but all they gotta do is pay for the $50 buffet. Wow thas not bad at all, its pretty much paying $50 for bof purrks. Im soo going cuz i havent gone to dineyland in a while. Charisse said the buffet is like ranked on the top 10 dinning buffets or something like that.

Holla Back!
jON: wow... i was looking at the spirit games meeting pictures... and i just spent time admiring my clothes... dang im stylish j/k =D
Haha youre so funny! Im excited to see wha else God has in store for our communities! Praise God!

moo-nica: heehee.. glad you liked the *lean back* i miss you guys! dumpster buddies fo` life
crispy: jfish can concentrate on girls now.. hahaha

Hah the lean back was funny, i did enjoy yes i did enjoy. I miss you toooo, and yes we are dumpster buddies fo life! oh man that was back in nov. we did that! haha

Cy: oOo... I'm in EVERY PICTURE!!
I think if thurr was a purrfect attendance award for spirit games it would go to you and mikee! haha OH wait didnt you miss one meeting though when you whurr in adore? OH well its still perfect attendance

mikeTM: agh i wanna get stanton job so i can work in personnel to hire burr so we can all be coworkers and take 2hr lunches errday. yay friend!
Agh lets take two hour lunches friend...yay!

burr: agh stop talking about spirit games already!! haha it's already over!!!!! hahaha
Say with me stupid head...whoooooooooooo currrs wha you think! hahah

bev: awww.. u miss everyone! :0) can't wait 2 see every1 in sept!
Yay! im so excited to see errone again in sept! Praise God for growing w/great leaders!

Fred: Re: burr's tags - yup, I was right
Burrs a stupid head!hahaha

burr: agh who currs, it's boring blog, u need to write more about me friend hahahaahaa!
Agh thas the last thing i want to do is write bout you!!! haha

Alaine: fun pictures... wow I can totally relate...
Are you being sarcastic?

Alaine: I read..therefore I tagged..happy?? JAY KAY!
Agh finally you tag! haha

Fred: waiting...
Fred: I have a feeling that I know what "burr" will tag, I can just sense it...
Agh i dont curr wha burr says, thurr dumb comments anyway!

burr: agh get over it friend hahahaa!
Leave me be!!!!

bev: awesome job nemo on SG with everything! praise God! :0) fishnini '05!!!
No, i didnt do an awesome w/spirit games, you, the rest of the commitee and God did an awesome job w/spirit games! PRaise God and as much as i wouldve liked to be fishnini in 2005, its time to pass on the torch...perhaps to you bev?! haha

cheskee: turns out that i had your sweatshirt all along. ahhaah...sorry!! i guess it wasn't in God's Time again. that's what you get for wetting me with the sponge!! heheheheh
Agh freakin cheeska! haha i cant believe you! now i gotta drive all the way down to carson juss to get it! haha Anyway, IM me sometimes i gotta tell you something!

Alaine: goodness i miss SOCAL!!! its only been a week!
It doesnt even feel like youre gone since we talk errday almost! haha

Alaine: YAY!!! you did it!!..I wasn't there...but I was there in spirit ...
Yay praise God! thanks for interceeding for me that day, meant a lot!

reenie: you did a FANTASTIC job today, isda! =) give yourself a HUUUGGGEEE pat on the back for a job well done! =)
Yay! thanks for coming and supporting, praise God for good times!

angie: ninifish05? NOOOO! ninifish4life!
hahah youre freakin crazy...spirit games 2005 is your big day!!! we shall await for your prince churrming to come! then well all say, hey praise God ang!! Then throw you up in the aurr saying congrats! ahahahah Spirit games 2006 will be mine! hahahaha cant wait for it already! haha jk


Reirich made a new online buddy! yay!

"Come on over to my place..."im done, im out God bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home