Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Friday, July 30

Trying to stay alive

"As a ship cannot be build without nails, so a person cannot be saved without humility..."

The trials and attacks have certainly made their way this past week. Its so difficult to stand up straight right after a fall. Though Praise God for His grace, praise God for His strength who pushes me to keep going. As the week draws closer and closer, im going to need to continually keep drawing closer to Him. For through in Him alone will ill be able to function straight. Ahh im a litte dissapointed at the moment, but praise God. Praise God for these trials, praise God for these attacks, Praise God juss for everything. Praise God for being able to at least get to go a pieces of the YFC conference. Praise God cuz i know im going to be okay!

My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness. I will rather boast most gladly of my weaknesses, in order that the power of Christ may dwell with me. Therefore, i am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and constraints, for the sake of CHrist, for when i am weak, then i am strong.


9 more days till spirit games!

"Draw me close to you, bring me back to you..."im done, im out GOd bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home