Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Monday, July 26

The Madness Begins

"God does not ask for our blood, but for our faith..."
 
I juss got back from watching King Arthur w/calvin. The movie turned out to be a lot better than i expected it to be. I loved it, wasnt a whole lot of dialouge, a lot of action, and a good story line to it. On top of all that it wasnt predicatable. If you enjoyed watching the LOTR Triology's then you'll like this one. THe battle scenes were pretty tight, it reminded me a lot of the battle scenes in ROTK. So if you get the chance go out and watch it! It seems longer then it really it is too.
 
The madness of these next two weeks begins now. Im suprised i havent totally stressed out. PRaise God for His grace cuz oh man thas the only thing thas gonna keep me coo. I think id feel a lot less stressed if maybe i didnt have all this hectic work stuff going on. THough as that expression goes, 'God doesnt give you anything that you cant handle.' Obviously, then i must be able to handle all the stuff he's put on my plate now. As i was telling cy tonite it hasnt hit me yet that spirit games is only 2 weeks away.  I think cuz my mind has been preoccupied w/the stuff going on w/work.
 
I had a really good lunch today, almost as good as aloha mixed plate. We had the fam bam ova and we craaab! It was like mini seafood fest, fish, crab, squid, and lots of it! I ate two crabs, crab meat is soo good! Then when you mix all the inside stuff w/your rice w/a little bit of vinegar and lemon. OooOohwee it makes for one heck of a good meal! Ha i guess they whurr saying we should do this once a month. I totally agree on that one, i mean cmon now how often is it that a errday person gets to have crab for lunch. Unless you go out to some restaraunt. Anyway, praise God for good food!
 
Sang for mass today, which is always a blessing when SH is asked to sing for mass.  It was coo cuz we switched up the songs too. Then afterwurrds i was passing out spirit games fliers after mass to see if i could people to go. As i was watching people take them in thurr hands, some were real intrigued. It was like, 'wow whas this?' Those fliers are catchy and the colors are perfect to catch people's attention. Hopefully, this will attract moe peeps to go.
 
I spent last nite @ burr and boss lady's house. BOss lady said im the person she's seen the most eva since theyve come back. I loove spending time chillin and getting to hang out w/them cuz theyre juss so much. Its like theyre the big brother and big sista taking me out for the day! haha Forreals though they're juss great. Im so blessed to have such great people like them in my life. They totally take curr of me too! yay! Now they have a brand new comp. so now they blog and go online again yay!
 
Last nite we went to LF and visited them. They had a priest who gave this interesting talk/teaching. The coo purrt bout it was that it was interactive, so we had time for group shurring. Then he did this whole scenario which i dont even go into cuz i dont remember all of it and it gets confusing. The the talk was soooooooooooooooo long though, oh man i could hardly keep still. I cant sit for long talks, cuz i cant sit still in a churr listening to some speaker forever talk. Anyway, other than the long talks it was fun.
 
OKay im getting turrd and im gonna try to wake up early for mass. Ive got some other stuff i need to take curr of before the meetnig is over. Ahh i cant wait for this week to be over already! Well maybe not, im excited to go to yfc conference this weekend yay!! Too bad i have to miss sunday cuz of freakin work. Ha maybe i'll juss quit so i can go...ha joking.
 

13 moe days still spirit games! 
 
"And on your birthday me and my boys visit your grave..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home