Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Tuesday, July 27

It's Coming...



"Don't condemn silver just because you possess gold..."

So ive been telling people that it hasnt hit me that spirit games is only a matter of being two weeks away. LAst nite during the meeting it finally did hit me. The meeting went well, praise God, a lot of stuff still needs to be ironed out. Funding a big issue that came up last nite, i know in the end God will provide. Im juss hoping a lot of communities besides the ones in the core come out. Our second to last meeting was out in glendale last nite...whoa it was a pretty furr drive. Maybe cuz of all the on and off traffic on the 5n. Please, please continue to pray for the success of this event, if you can offer a mass for it, or if you can fast, or juss whatever prayers you can offer thatd be great. Ha pray that i dont loose my mind within these next two weeks.

I realized i was suppose to pass out fliers for work on fri nite. @ the garden grove curr show. Though i forgot to go...so i was afraid they might say something, but they didnt...whew! Anyway, so we had this dept. staff meeting to over summerfest assignments. Agh i gotta work on sat. but imma see if i could switch to a morning shift. Im gonna be in riverside for the yfc conference, i juss wish summerfest wasnt this weekend! AGh! that really sucks...oh well thurr isnt any use complaining over it and wha not. The nice bout sunday is, i was thinking i was going to have to work a 12 hour a shift. Like a 6-6 or something like that, but i dont gotta be at work till 8am. Ahh so thas nice i got some leeway time.

On the way home from glendale last nite i heard this d0pe new song. It called 'real love' by rell. Its with kanye west on the track, its a pretty tight song. I love rell's songs i dont know why but theyre juss cool. So the democratic national convention kicked off last nite. My coworker asked me 'how come youre not thurr?!' He knows that im a democrat more less conservative one. I was watching the replays last nite on cspan. Im excited to see the kerry-edwards administration take over the white house. It was really coo to see the clintons go up and give an inspiring speech. Hillary is d0pe i think if thurrs one female politicain that i admire the most, its her.

Then charisse called me later on that nite and was explaining to me bout her trip to new orleans. Im glad she had fun cuz i know wha it means to have a nice vacation, even if its small. Juss to be able to get away from all the reality stuff taking place. She brought me back souveniors too! haha yay!! a key chain and some mardi gras beads. Oh speaking of vacation i got to shurr w/errone my vacation photos to hawaii!!! Errone asked me, 'so how was hawaii?' I said, 'agh i want to go back!' ahh i miss hawaii...i really, really, really do...ha :sigh:

I met Jesus the other day through raymond manag. Man i love that guy, he's juss full of God's love. Him and i were talking back and forth on sat. and sun. trying to keep each other updated in regards to the dance. Each time before we hung up the phone he asked, 'how are you doing?' 'Are you okay?' He told me he was juss worried bout me and didnt want me to stress. Him checking up on me really made my day. He goes, 'im praying for you bro.' Praise God for great brothers in Christ who take the time out to check up on you.



12 more days till spirit games! 


"Yo my name is kanye from the rocafam where the glocs dont jam..."im done, im out God bless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home