Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, November 17

Have It Your Way

"Christ said, 'I am the Truth'; he did not say 'I am the custom..."

ROCKIN' IT: I remember when I was little, we had this huge rock collection in my backyard. Basically the whole backyard was filled w/rocks, well part of it still is. Anyway, I remember growing up picking up some of the small pebble types of rocks and seeing how interesting they were either by shape or color. Now, taking a geology class it's funny how I can, well sorta indentify certain types of rocks. Whether they're sedimentary, metapmorphic, or whatever, ha not that I'm really going to walk around and classify rocks I see. We would've gotten out of class early, if had not been for this girl who was suppose to do her presentation at the beginning of class and then ended up being late...agh!!! Then on top of that, she was taking her time reading each power point slide, verbatim, instead of juss paraphrasing it agH!!! Cmon girl think!

SOME CHANGES: It looks like there may be some changes going at work. The teacher I've been assigned to work with, is moving up. She's taking a new 'administrative' type of position, a parent-community liason or something like that. Apparently, this is for her to see whether or not she wants to stay in the classroom or do something else. I can feel her on that one, having the types of kids we have sheesh. Then having some of them for two years in a row, kinder and 1st grade, aww heccck! Anyway, the teacher's taking the position, though she juss doesnt know the details of whas going to happen. She doesn't know when she's going to start, who's taking over her class etc. etc. It looks like I maybe relied upon a lot during the whole transition.

BRIGHT MOMENTS: There's this one kid that I work with thas in the bottom group. He's been pretty much, according to the teacher spoon fed up to now. His parents basically baby him. It seems like that w/a lot of the kids at work. Anyway, so I tend to get real frustrated working w/him cuz he doesnt know anything. He goes off and his mind wonders like no other, when it comes to reading, he spits out these default words, like 'his' or 'him' juss certain words he in his vocab that arent even close. When ti comes down to it, it's juss hard, he'll probably get retained. Anyway, so we were doing this spelling activity, rhyming words w/the spelling words. I gave him the word dip and asked him to read me the word. For the first time that I've seen working w/him he made progress. He sounded out every letter of the word and even spelled it! For him thas a lot!! The only thing, he couldnt do was the blend the words together to pronunce the word. Though that was a lot for him, ha I was amazed!

BAON DAYS: Monday and today rob & I had baon day at hte block. We havent had baon days in forever cuz errtime we, we always eat out at firdays or something. So we're trying to start getting back into the habbit of brining lunch, rather then spending $. The only thing that sucks is juss the drive there and back sometimes, I know it's not far, I guess w/errthang else in life, it's getting there. I like baon days better too, cuz we finish lunch early, so we have time to walk it off, walkign around the block. Yay! On top of all that, you get to observe and watch some of the craziest people there.

NEW PROJECT: Ever since my dad retired in the summer, he's been doing these random work projects around the house. Agh, I'm hoping he'll find a new job real soon so that way all these random projects will slow down. ha He redid two of the walls in the family room cuz they were juss filled w/mold. Now they room looks a bigger, and cleaner then those other kind of walls. Now he's taking apart my bathroom, we took the whole tub and all! So, I guess thas the next project for the rest of the winter. I cant working on fixing up house stuff ha if I ever get a house, after we clean it all up and stuff, Imma leave things 'as is' ha too much work trying to constantly change things.

HAPPY BIRFDAY: Happy birfday shout out going to alaine! Despite the fact we've had our ups and downs, she's still a good girl. A little crazy in the head sometimes, but all in all she's aiight ha. I kinda do miss seeing her around and her coming around and going to her house for random things. Unforgetable moment, was hmm her tutoring me in my math, and she gets asked out to homecoming ha! Then she got all crazy and called errone up on the phone to tell them. A fun moment was when we went to mass together last year for feast day of Christ the King, then we went to get calamari at cheesecake factory. Anyway, even though I dont see anymore happy birfday ha I know you're having a blast up thurr!

CRAZY I KNOW: After spending most of the late afternoon at holy fam, dropping something off for jan michael, I decided to go to cypress. Turns out brian from liwanag, is taking ryan's breakdancing class! I stood there adn watched the whole class, and wow its crazy. I wish my body could move like that, but it cant. ha hence break dancing is not my forte nor my talent. However, I do have to admit, there were these two white guys a little on the older side(maybe later 20's )who were taking the class and maan they ahve more rhthym then I do! Ha how sad is that! FOr beginningers, maaaan they were better then I could ever be! I picked up on a few early moves from the routin ha and this one move where your riight foot goes behind and under your left. Afterwards, I stuck around longer then anticipated and was watching sickstep practice a little bit. I was talking to the lady who works at the studio ha and I kinda got modded. I was like oh so can you do some of these moves? She goes oh yeah I can its juss I hurt myself a couple weeks ago, I take the other hip hop class. Ha felt a little retarted after that, but oh well.

doing new things is always interesting

"I'm never gonna dance again, have two feet, got no rhythym..."im done, im out God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home