Make it clap!

Now were clappin cuz now from the moment that i heard you say it was like my favorite track and im like ooh replay it!

Thursday, February 12

Daydreamin'

"The world bursts at the seams with people ready to tell you, you're not good enough. On occasion, some may be correct. But do not do their work for them. Seek any jobs; ask anyone out; pursue any goal. Don't take it personally when they say 'no-' they may not be smart enough to say 'yes.' "

ANSWERED PRAYER: It's funny since week St. Therese seems to have come back in a sense. Here's a story for all of you. At end of last month the Confirmation coordinator's wife at holy family past away suddenly of a heartache. In fact the sad part was a couple of days before she past away, they had just celebrated her birfday. Anyway, I guess after she past he was a feeling a little sad and depressed. Well like myself, he has a devotion to St. Therese. So one nite he was praying to her asking her to let him know if his wife was alright and if she was in heaven. In his prayer he specficially asked for a white rose. He goes about doing this normal routine he comes back and there next to his bed on his desk was a white rose!! Alright so thas one story and here's another one. Im helping out a friend of mine put together a show for OLF. Well when he got the approval to go through w/the plans for the show the condition the principal wants it at the beginning of April. Wow! we all thought, freakin' april is juss around the corner there's no way. So I said let's pray about it and God will let us know if this is meant to be or not. That nite I asked St. Therese for her prayers asking if this meant to be send me a yellow rose. Before I left for work I went to get the mail and when I got the mail there was this small package with a rosary in it from St. Therese! Crazy huh! Now I know its not exactly my yellow rose soo I'm kinda praying for confirmation.

SICK: SInce Monday Ive been kinda stuck at home with this stupid stuffy nose. Tuesday was horrible I juss barely made it through the day. That maximum strength sudafed I bought though was legit. I took that thing yesterday morning and it's help clear up my sinuses. Little stuffiness here and there but its not as nearly as bad as Tuesday. I took yesterday and today off of work juss to rest up on top of all that I have a confirmation retreat I have to be at this weekend. A part of me doesn't really want to go but I already said in the beginning I would go. At least I wont be really running the retreat so that's kinda cool. Im leading a discussion group and I hope the talks and speakers are interesting. There's only certain people I can really sit and give my attention to when they're speaking-others juss kinda end up loosing my attention.

CHRIS BROWN: Maan all I gotta is kawawa Chris Brown. I dont know I really dont want to believe he'd do something like that. I always said he would be one entertainer that would be fun to juss chill with. I mean he looks so easy going and juss fun he doesnt look like the type that would have a temper unlike others ahem kanye west ha. Now they're saying this isnt the first time and rhianna is saying that this is happened before or something similar to that. Whaack. I think he's innoncent until proven guilty so hopefully they got him mixed up with some other crazy guy.

SPAM MESSAGES: The spam messages on the tagboard are getting really annoying. Errday I have to go and clean it up. It wasnt like that before how come they keep coming back!! And I really dont want to throw away my tagboard either. AHh I wish there was a way juss to block the stupid messages from coming in. Last Thursday over dinner we were talking bout blogs and old networking sites from when we were younger. Crazy how technology has advanced and changed over the years. I wonder if I would've had an ipod when I was in high skool or even maybe let alone a cell phone.

SPA: When I was in New Zealand there was this pretty tight spa place. It was named one of the top 10 spas in the world back like 2007 or something like that. Anyway, for $20 you can spend as much time as you wanted in these different pools of hot springs. Talk bout cheap and a good deal! Being in there was so relaxing and defintely worth it...too bad they dont have anything like that over here. Well I'm sure they do it's juss probably real expensive and well not as nice as the one in New Zealand.

DEBIT CARD: Talk bout missing something important! Last week I found out that my debit card has been compromised so to be on the safe side the bank said to cancel it and they'll issue me a new one. Maan not having it has been super hard especially since I dont carry any cash on me most of the time. So I had to go the bank last week to withdraw cash which was sort of an inconvenience since I had to make an extra stop before work agh!!

MOVIES: Last weekend was an eventful weekend, I had to make the most of my long weekend. Back to back movies, back to back hang outs, and back to back rain which is probably how I got sick oh why?! Anyway, first movie was 'He's just not taht into you.' Yeah I know but it looked really interesting so I had to watch it. The storyline is funny it wasn't what I had thought well sorta some of the characters did eventually cross paths. Overall it was pretty good, the ending was cute and wasnt as predictable as I had thought it was going to be. Saturday I went to go watch 'Push.' That one was aiight, the good thing about that movie was at least there was action throughout the movie and not all this dialouge then all the action at the end. The bad part was it really was like a poor mans heroes and they had gay names for their powers such as: 'sniffers' or 'watchers' or 'pushers' etc

OH WHY STORIES: So my friend showed me the other day this site called 'FML' which is funny cuz it's like there 'oh why?!' stories of people's misfortunate. Now why people would post their stories on a site like that is beyond me but it's entertainig to read.

"Wake up in Paris, chill in tokyo..."im done, im out God Bless!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home